Start of February Dance vs. LITE Fashion Show

90 Days With 17 Idiots [DISCONTINUED]
 

“Give me the flowers.”

“Heck no! Mingyu oppa gave them to me, I can’t help it if you’re jealous of me,” I argued back, sticking my tongue out playfully as Hansol tried to make another grab for the flowers. I held them out of his reach, which meant tucking them under my left arm since Hansol was on my right.

Hansol and I were already halfway to my house, ready to get ready for the dance. Hansol also brought his suit, which meant he will change in my house too.

I just hope Adam isn’t there. And if he is, I hope he’ll just keep his mouth shut.

“If I had a car, we would get there faster,” Hansol commented in a wistful tone as I shrugged, also dreaming of my dream car.

“Well, we can’t have all the things we want,”

“I already have everything I want. It’s just that she doesn’t know it,” Hansol told me as I glanced at him suspiciously. He wasn’t talking about Dobee right?

“Is that girl supposedly my best friend?” I tried to ask innocently as we reached my district. My house wasn’t far away now. Hansol snorted, shaking his head as he looked at expectantly.

“Are you still jea-“

“No, just curious,” I responded mysteriously, keeping my eyes on Mingyu’s flowers.

“Yeah, okay, let’s go with that. And no, it’s not Dobee. It’s someone I shared my first kiss with. And though it’s my first kiss, it wasn’t actually – well – good per se-“

“Are you telling me I’m a bad kisser?!” I demanded, stopping him in his tracks with Mingyu’s flowers. I raised my eyebrow dangerously high as Hansol tilted his head to on side cutely.

“How do you know you’re my first kiss?”

“Because-“ I stopped talking to realize how stupid I sound. I opened and closed my mouth like a fish before glaring at him. He tricked me again. I resumed walking as Hansol kept up with my angry pace easily.

“You shouldn’t assume mu-"

“We’re here Adam!” I yelled loudly as we stood in front of the front door. Hansol stopped teasing and resulted to just smirking. Good for him. The door opened, revealing Adam wearing his black suit for the fashion show. He looked agitated and slightly angry at first before softening his hard look, knowing who was at the door.

“Oh Aiden, there you are. And I see you brought Hansol. Well, it saves me from bringing you to the venue I guess. Hansol, after she changes – and by the looks of it, you too – go directly to the building across Aiden’s school before eight, okay?” Adam asked in a stressed voice, furrowing his eyebrows in worry.

“No worries, hyung. I’ll get her there on time,” Hansol replied quickly, smiling reassuringly as Adam nodded, stepping in between us to go to his car.

I shrugged and went inside, followed by Hansol.

“Wow, so this is what it looks like,” I heard Hansol say in admiration as I grinned.

“Come on, let’s go to my room to put your suit there.” I ran up the staircase followed closely by Hansol. I reached my room, turning the doorknob to enter. I saw my navy blue dress hanging in the open door of my walk-in closet. I shook my head amusement, wondering how Dobee got in and knew I had that dress.

“Okay, so that bathroom’s down the hall, to your left. I’ll change first, okay?” I asked as Hansol nodded. I took my dress carefully, running to the door. Before I could go to the bathroom, Hansol’s voice stopped me.

“Seriously, a handmade poster of all screen captures you took in every SEVENTEEN TV episode? Really?”

“DON’T GO THROUGH MY STUFF!” I yelled angrily before stomping towards the bathroom, slamming the door shut. I sighed and slipped out of my uniform, slipping in the blue dress. It fit perfectly. I giggled to myself, sounding like one of those girls in the movies when they get to go to prom.

Since I wasn’t much of a fashionista, I just combed my hair the best I could. Spotting a baby blue hair pin by the sink, I grabbed it and pinned my bangs to the left side. I smiled at the mirror. I looked good. Good enough to please me. I nodded determinedly before grabbing my clothes and throwing it in the hamper. I exited the bathroom and went to my room, turning the doorknob.

“OH!” I shouted, shielding my eyes immediately as I felt my cheeks burn. Hansol was in the midst of buttoning up his white long sleeved shirt when I opened the door. It was halfway done, showing enough of his chest to look away.

“Dude, finish buttoning up!” I called out, blushing red. This guy is really-

“Why are you mad? You were the one who went in without knocking!”

“This is my room!”

“I’m changing!”

“Oh, just hurry up,” I grumbled as I tightened my hold on the doorknob, still shielding my eyes with my free hand. After a few minutes, I decided to see what he was wearing. He was already all dressed up, and he was having a hard time with the tie. I chuckled, going over to him. I playfully swatted his hands away from the black tie. I redid the tie, focusing only on it as I felt Hansol’s burning gaze.

“Stop staring, Choi.”

“Can’t help it. It’s the February Dance, and you just put a clip on your hair,” Hansol joked as I finished doing his tie, glaring at him.

“It’s not my fault I’m not good in hairstyles. I’m only good in clothes, dude. Now, let’s go to the dance. And since you and Dobee know the plan, I’m going to assume you’ll lead,” I told him as he nodded.

“Wait, let me call Soonyoung hyung to give us a ride. Hello? Hyung? Can you pick me and Aiden up from her house? Yeah, the address I told you before, that’s where we are. Okay, thanks hyung. Bye!” Hansol hung up, stuffing his phone in his pocket as he grinned at me.

“So, shouldn’t our parents take pictures of us? Because this is the first dance I’ve honestly been too,” I teased, exiting my bedroom to go downstairs to the living room to wait for Soonyoung. I glanced behind me to see Hansol shrug.

“Well, since I’m an idol-in-training – though I want to think of myself as an artist – and you’re the daughter of a CEO who owns a fashion company, I don’t think it’s in their Parental Guiding Book. Besides, mom and dad are watching a movie now,” Hansol explained as we both walked slowly to the couch, sinking down on it.

“It’s crazy. Me going to the dance with you when Mingyu was the one who asked me first,” I blurted out, feeling Hansol stiffen beside me. He put his arms behind my head, on the backrest of the couch.

“He asked you? Why didn’t you accept?” Hansol asked curiously as I shrugged.

“Maybe because I wasn’t comfortable in going with Mingyu oppa. I feel as if we’re great friends, and nothing more. If something we do goes beyond that…we’ll be too awkward to even talk to each other, believe me, I know,” I told him a bit sadly. I shook my head, clearing my head of all negative thoughts.

Geez, the dance hasn’t started yet and I’m already feeling down.

“Why did you accept me taking you to the dance then? We’re friends, are we not?” Hansol prompted as I laughed, leaning leisurely on the couch. I glanced at him, breaking into a smile.

“Who said we were friends?”

“Oh yeah, I forgot, we’re a couple already,”

“WHAT?!” I demanded, sitting straight as I looked at him incredulously.

“Have you lost your freaking mi-“

A car honked, signaling Soonyoung was outside. Hansol laughed at my weird expression before leaning in and pecking me lightly on the cheek.

“Well jagiya, that’s our cue. Let’s talk later, okay?” Hansol asked as I sighed, getting up to follow him out the door. 

 

author's note: hoped you liked this :)

A link to help you know Seventeen a bit more: seventeen names

 

Thursday, May 29, 2013 1:54pm