School and Escape Plans

90 Days With 17 Idiots [DISCONTINUED]
 

The alarm clock rang loudly as one sleepy eye opened. I opened my other eye and blinked out the stars that seemed to form in front of me. I hated when I saw stars. It gave me a major headache.

“Ugh, is it five already?” I grumbled as I scratched my head, squinting my half open eyes to my alarm clock. It showed that it was already five in the morning, and it was time to get to class. The alarm kept on playing my favorite song, H.O.T’s Candy.

“Look at you, all happy in the morning,” I criticized the innocent alarm clock as it kept blaring. I sighed and swung my legs over, slipping my cold feet in my warm slippers and standing up to go to my wardrobe.

“This is going to be one heck of a day.” And with that cheery note, I did my morning routine as I do everyday. Take a bath, change into clothes, and run downstairs to meet with Adam and eat breakfast.

The smell of pancakes and waffles wafted in the air as I sniffed it gratefully.

Pancakes! YES!

“Good morning Adam oppa,” I greeted cheerfully at he half asleep zombie who wore the same uniform as me nodded his head in greeting. He shoved in his waffles in his mouth as I coated mine with butter and syrup.

We ate a yummy breakfast, occasionally talking. Since Adam isn’t much of a morning person, he would be half asleep as he ate his pancakes.

I, however, swung my legs back and forth in happiness as I munched on a waffle.

I would be going to school, and I was literally excited to meet new people. Sure, I can’t make friends with them, but those are the rules.

I glanced at the wall clock and saw that it was almost time for morning assembly.

“ADAM OPPA! WAKE UP, YOU LAZY ! WE’RE GOING TO BE LATE!” I screeched as Adam dropped the syrup in surprise, his eyes widen open.

“YAH! Don’t scream at me- WAIT FOR ME!” I didn’t wait for him. I rushed to the living room, jumped over to couch and got my backpack before I got my board. I burst out of the house, with a loud Adam behind me.

I dropped my board as I ran, jumping on it and pushing myself faster.

”Yah, Aiden! Be careful! You have lessons with the boys later! And Mingyu will be your classmate!” I heard Adam shout as I rolled my eyes, rounding the curb. I have to put with them even till school? And I thought I’d just be a tutor.

“I wonder what my classes will be like. Or how those kids will treat me. Would they recognize me? I should’ve brought a disguise,” I said to myself, wondering how this day would go.

I’ve found the school named ‘Seoul School for Performing Arts’

I’ve read about it online (I know right – me reading? Unbelievable) that it was the school that schooled a bunch of great idols and artists who are successful now. It was a great brown building that had ‘SEOUL SCHOOL FOR PERFORMING ARTS’ on it in silver. There was a gate and a security guard that has to check your I.D if you were part of school.

I reached the gates and grabbed my board, blinking at the sight.

I wasn’t that much impressed by the school, but by the amount of girls hanging by the gate with banners and merchandises.

“Does anyone famous stay here?” I asked myself curiously as I migrated towards the security, showing my I.D as they let me in. I saw a few glares thrown at me as I just stuck my tongue out at them.

At least I don’t hang around all day with a banner in my hands. Sometimes.

“Ah, I think I can get used to this-“ Just then, a loud bell rang and almost all the students who were roaming around rushed inside the building. I smirked and jumped on my board, using it as transportation. Running is too mainstream. I kicked my board up as I reached the stairs, jogging with the others. I followed to crowd and found myself in a large auditorium with the length of a football field.

I navigated my way, trying to find people with the same grade as me. And right when I was about to just ditch the place:

“AIDEN! GEUM AIDEN! OVER HERE!” Mingyu’s loud (and annoying) voice rose above the chatter as I grimaced, turning around slowly to see that giant waving his hands to me, smiling widely. I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose.

Can’t do anything about it now.

I made my way shyly towards Mingyu who greeted me enthusiastically, patting my back.

“Hey there Aiden dongsaeng, shall we sit?” Mingyu offered as I nodded, sitting down beside him and putting down my board as I hugged my bag tightly.

A bald headed man started speaking, but the chatter didn’t even cease. More or less, it just went quiter.

“Another year in this beautiful school! Now I must remind you…”

“Yawn,” I mumbled as I barely listened to his speech. It was just about the rules and regulations.

“Psst, we’re classmates, do you know that?” Mingyu asked my discreetly, sighing as I nodded.

“Unfortunately,”

“This is great! Oh, you can’t go anywhere after school. You’re going to teach us today again,” Mingyu reminded me as I furrowed my eyebrows.

“What? I thought I’ll teach you guys like, later tonight?”

“Nope. Everyday after school, you’ll be going to our practice room and teach us all you know about K-Pop.”

“That means I can’t go anywhere I’d like to go?! I thought I had freedom!”

“Yeah, but your main priority right now is to teach us,” Mingyu explained as I sighed, slumping on the chair in anguish.

I thought I can go anywhere I wanted to when school was over, since I agreed on teaching Seventeen all I knew about the K-Pop business and fandom.

But I guess dad had other plans.

“Don’t worry, we’ll make you comfortable,” Mingyu tried to comfort as I just huffed. I thought of almost all the escape ideas in my head and pieced them together.

I wouldn’t be Geum Aiden if I didn’t try to escape.

~.~

 

The rest of the day passed quickly as I tried my best to avoid talking, seeing or being with Mingyu. It made it harder to follow through with my plan.

My plan was quite simple. When the school bell rings, signaling for dismissal, I’ll just make a run for it to one of the near shops and hide there, making Mingyu think I went to the practice room already.

For the rest of the day, I was either in class or in the library. Library because it was the quietest place in the school, and it had comics.

Best. Library. Ever.

At last, English was done as we all got up to say goodbye to the teacher. In the corner of my eye, I saw Mingyu look at me happily. I smirked.

Once everyone was already exiting the classroom, I rushed out before Mingyu could say anything. I bolted out of the building, out of the gates as if food was calling me.

I ran further until I hid in an accessory shop, where they sell headbands and trinkets and stuff. I panted as I watched through the glass door for Mingyu who was looking around for me. I grinned triumphantly.

One point for Airborne Aiden.

“Not so fast.” I whirled around to see Ming Ming wearing a headband, holding a newspaper and looking serious.

Despite the pink laced headband, he looked quite scary.

“Mi-Ming Ming oppa. What’s up?” I asked in a shaky voice as Ming Ming shook his head really slowly. I gulped and escaped as quickly as I could.

“How did that Chinese find me?!” I yelled in frustration as I just held my board and bag tight, running to wherever.

Just then, I felt my arm being encircled as that person stopped me from running. I was turned around as I headed the opposite direction. I had no time to register what happened, the mysterious person throwing me in a black van before getting in themselves.

I started to laugh exasperatedly as I saw that it was Jerry who grabbed me.

“YAH! I was just going to go to the near bookstore!” I complained to Seungcheol who was studying his nails.

“Come on Aiden, everyone knows you don’t like to read unless it’s comics,” Doyoon responded as I groaned. The van stopped and the door opened once again, revealing a flushed Mingyu. He glanced at me as I waved at him innocently.

“Yah! I was so worried about you!” Mingyu yelled at me as I flinched a bit

“Well, she’s here now! Hello teacher!” Hansol excitedly stated as the boys hooted in celebration. I covered my face in my hands as I muttered curses.

These boys are impossible.

 

author's note: Hoped you guys liked it :)

And to show support, mind clicking this? upvote

A link to help you know Seventeen a bit more: seventeen names

 

Wednesday, April 25, 2013 11:14am