Aiden's Love Life and Upcoming Dance Lessons

90 Days With 17 Idiots [DISCONTINUED]
 

A week had passed ever since the game, and to tell you, those two weeks were awesome as heck.

Seventeen and I became even closer, I taught them more about what I know and Adam has been teaching them his fashion skills. And speaking about my lessons,

“Everyone, listen up! As you all know, the week after next week is February! So that means-“

“VALENTINE’S DAY!” Seventeen chorused altogether as I laughed, nodding at their answer. I pointed my marker at the whiteboard that I was using, showing a drawing of chocolates, flowers, and teddy bears.

“Yes, that means Valentine’s Day is nearing. We have a special preparation for you guys to do in Valentine’s Day. And since it’s Valentine’s Day, I have to teach you guys how to sway the fan’s heart through a computer screen,” I explained, coughing as I blushed.

I really didn’t want to teach these guys how to sway a lady, because they can do it with no problem. It’s just that my dad forced me to do it for some unknown reason.

“Okay, Wonwoo? Would you like to come up here?” I asked nervously as I saw Mingyu hold Wonwoo’s shoulders protectively.

“No,” Wonwoo answered bluntly as I raised an eyebrow. He sighed and got up to the front, Seunggwan clapping and so did everyone.

“Okay, so Wonwoo, I need you to demonstrate how you will sway a girl,” I requested of him as Wonwoo nodded.

“I will sing a song,” Wonwoo stated as Seventeen clapped in support.

Wonwoo raised his hand to his lips and pretended it was a microphone.

“HERE! USE THIS HYUNG!” Just then, a pink microphone came flying out of nowhere as it hit Wonwoo in the knee.

“Yah! BU SEUNGGWAN!” Wonwoo scolded as I collapsed in a fit of laughter. I barely stood up as Wonwoo started to sing on the microphone.

Prease lerease me~ Ret me go~

The whole room exploded in laughter as Seungcheol and Seunggwan went over to hit Wonwoo.

“Yah! Why are you singing that song to a girl?!” Seungcheol demanded as I tried to stop laughing, but it was inevitable. His ‘engrish’ was just so cute.

“Oh my gosh Wonwoo, who taught you English?!” I demanded, smiling as I got up.

“Mingyu of course,” Wonwoo stated innocently as everyone targeted Mingyu now.

“Okay! Okay, that was a start. Boys, if you will sing a song to a girl, or to your female fans, please pick a song that would make them feel all fuzzy inside. Songs like Ordinary People, Officially Missing You, Not Over You or maybe Please Introduce Me To Your Noona. Something that you know that can make them smile,” I concluded, a faraway look in my eyes.

Every Valentine’s Day, I’ve always wanted someone to give me food.

Okay, that sounded weird, but I won’t deny that I was jealous of the other girls getting a whole flower shop, a freaking chocolate factory, and a bunch of teddy bears of different colors and sizes.

Every Valentine’s Day, I and Adam always gift each other something, since neither of us have boyfriends nor girlfriends. We just sit at home; watch chick flicks and horror movies until it’s already three in the morning.

“Noona, have you been gifted on Valentine’s Day?” Dongjin asked curiously as I blushed again.

“Back to our lesson-“

“AH! LET’S TALK ABOUT AIDEN’S LOVE LIFE NOW!” Seokmin announced like a war cry before he and Doyoon went to the front and grabbed either of my arm sitting me on a chair as Seventeen moved closer in interest.

I blushed at the sudden attention. I didn’t like my love life at all.

“Guys, it’s practically nonexistent!”

“Then who were your crushes? It’s impossible you won’t have one,” Seungcheol pestered as I glared at him. I sighed and realized I wouldn’t get out of this unless I fess up.

“CAN’T WE JUST TALK ABOUT BASKETBALL?!”

“Nope! Your love life first!” Soonyoung shouted as everyone shouted in agreement. I glared at all of them before looking at the camera/CCTV filming all of these.

“Okay, fine. There was this guy-“

“AH! MY FEELINGS!” Seunggwan shouted, spazzing on the floor like a fangirl. Seokmin tackled him this time to quiet him down.

”Okay, this guy was a popular guy in school. Everyone liked him. I did too, but I knew I had no chance. I wasn’t even allowed to like anyone, until he came along. I was so infatuated with him, that I wrote songs, poems and stories about him. I was that of a fool. So one day, he asked me out. I agreed. We dated for two weeks until I heard him say to his friend that he said I was a prize.

He only dated me because I was a daughter of the CEO of LITE. I was…heartbroken if you can say. He broke up with me, but because I was stupid and clueless before, I wanted him back. We dated for another three days. He then broke up with me again, and I cried the whole night like a fool. Then…that’s it. I learned to not trust anyone that easily anymore.” I took a deep breathe and sighed, shrugging.

Those were the reasons why I had my heart closed. I didn’t want anything like that to happen again.

“Wow noona. That guy must be a complete jerk to do that to you,” Samuel protested as I smiled at him.

“He’s gone now, that’s all that matters-“

“What was his name?” Hansol interrupted me as I glanced him, tilting my head.

“It’s better if I didn’t say. He’s famous right now, in a big company. He’s really…a good guy, I guess. He must’ve changed.” I swallowed hard. Talking about him just made my throat close up, so swallowing hurt.

“It’s okay Aiden, we won’t let anyone hurt you. And we’ll make your stay here in Korea as fun as possible before you leave,” Doyoon promised as my cheeks flamed.

There it was again, my reaction towards Doyoon.

Do I like him? I don’t even know.

“Okay, that’s all for now. Can we go back to my topic-

“Hello everyone!” I glanced up as I saw Seventeen turn their heads. It was a female woman with a girl group beside her.

“Oh hello, Hello Venus sunbaes!” Seventeen chorused hurriedly as they bowed in respect. I didn’t do anything. I just stood there and waited for the reason why they were here.

“Hello everyone!” Hello Venus greeted, bowing slightly while smiling.

“We just came here because we’re going to teach you how to dance for your Valentine’s Day Special on February 14th!” Alice announced as Seventeen cheered.

A pang of jealousy came over me as I slightly scowled at Hello Venus.

This hour was supposed to be only for me and Seventeen, and occasionally, Adam. And Hello Venus just walked in because they had to teach Seventeen how to dance.

I mean, they’re a boy group. That’s all they do right?

“Oh, this is not a hip hop dance though. It’ll be ballroom dancing! You’ll be assigned to your Music Friends partner on Saturday!” Yooara announced also, clapping her hands in delight as Seventeen cheered again.

I blew the bangs off my face, crossing my arms together.

“You know, it’s obvious that your jealous,” Adam’s voice reached my ears as I didn’t bother to look at him.

“For the millionth time, I’m not jealous.”

“Admit it.”

I turned towards Adam and narrowed my eyes at him, contemplating if I should tell him the truth.

“I’ll go eat chicken outside.”

“HA! YOU’RE JEALOUS AND YOU KNOW IT!” Adam shouted loudly in glee as I walked out of the room, planning to get chicken and maybe some Ddeokbokki outside.

I’m not jealous, right?

Right?! 

 

author's note: hoped you enjoyed this update! :)

A link to help you know Seventeen a bit more: seventeen names

Monday, May 13, 2013 11:48am