Hansol and Mingyu: Image Ruiners, Even Before Debut

90 Days With 17 Idiots [DISCONTINUED]
 

In the end, after fooling around with many different styles and suits (including Mingyu and Hansol wearing heels), Mingyu settled to buy the white suit as Hansol picked out a navy blue suit that went well with his bluish eyes.

“Thank you and have a nice day!” the saleslady called out cheerfully as we stepped out of the store and into the tiles of the busy mall.

“Don’t tell me what to do,” Mingyu mumbled under his breathe as I chuckled at is response. I hooked an arm around each of their arms, drawing them closer to me playfully as we walked around the mall.

“Aiden, are you seriously going to the dance wearing a suit?” Mingyu asked jokingly as I put on a thoughtful expression.

“Well, the white suit does stand out-“

“No way! My date is not entering the dance floor wearing a suit and still looks better than me, that’s just sad on my part. So, as your respective date for the February Dance, I’ll be picking out your dress,” Hansol stated proudly as I and Mingyu glanced at him, raising eyebrows.

“Dude, chill.”

“Yeah, it’s not like I’m actually going to wear a suit,”

“Still. I would want to pick out your dress,” Hansol replied loftily as I laughed, shaking my head. Just then, I spotted a store that sells party and ballroom dresses.

“OVER THERE! LET’S GO!”

“WHAT HAPEPNED TO THE SUIT?!” Mingyu yelled angrily as I pulled him and Hansol at lightning speed towards the shop. We burst in as I grinned like a maniac. I practically scared the salesladies with my hungry stare. I turned around, trying to find the perfect outfit, when I felt arms snake around me.

“Let your date pick out your dress,” Mingyu growled in my ear softly, enough to make me snap out of my excited phase. I glanced to my right to see Mingyu’s face inches from mine, his gaze flitting from my chin to my eyes.

“OKAY! Why don’t you two sit down as I get started in dress shopping?!” Hansol came in between us, turning around so he can face me and one embarrassed Mingyu.

“S-Sure, take your time Hansol. Aiden?” Mingyu gestured to the only place where they can sit, which is one wooden chair. Mingyu sat first, smirking as he patted his lap.

“Oh no, I guess Aiden has to sit on my-“

“Hey! I found the perfect dress! Come here Aiden, just sit tight hyung!” Hansol called loudly as he grabbed my wrist, dragging me away from Mingyu as he shoved a blue dress to me. He then pushed my lightly in the dressing room, closing the door.

“Don’t you dare come out wearing what you’re wearing now! Let us see the dress!” Hansol warned in a playful voice as I blew the bangs off my face, rolling my eyes in a playful manner. I stripped off my clothes and put on the blue dress.

It was a tube dress, and it was also fluffy as the half part of the dress flowed downwards in a puffy but soft shape. The dress itself was the same shade of Hansol’s navy blue suit, and there were patches of roses with the color white. I didn’t know how Hansol knew my size, but it perfectly fit.

I looked once in the mirror, twirling around to get the feel of it. I bit my lip to keep myself from smiling. Though I didn’t like dresses, wearing one always made me giddy. I opened the door, stepping out to see Hansol sitting on Mingyu’s lap casually, his arms around Mingyu’s neck.

Oh my shipping feels!

Hansol then turned his head to look at me. I blushed as he looked at me up and down, his eyes wide as he stumbled away from Mingyu’s lap. He stood in front of me, making weird gestures with his hands to talk.

“I – what – this is – I can’t –“

“Is it alright?” I asked worriedly, my eyebrows creasing together as Hansol opened his mouth a few times before closing it in shock.

“Of course it is! You look great in the dress Aiden-ah,” Mingyu complimented as I glanced behind Hansol, grinning at Mingyu gratefully.

“And don’t worry, Hansol’s just in shock,” Mingyu assured, pointing at Hansol who seemed frozen on the spot. I nodded in agreement, patting Hansol’s cheek.

“Well, I’ll just change okay?” I told him before going back inside the dressing room, changing back to my clothes and coming out with the dress in a hanger. I then went over to the cashier, paying for the dress. I got the paper bag from the saleslady and went back to Mingyu who stood up immediately ready to go.

“Uh, Hansol? Are you okay?” I asked curiously as Hansol stood in between me and Mingyu, walking in a robotic manner.

“Yes – uh – sure – I,” Hansol shook his head, clearing his thoughts probably before flashing a winning smile at me, “Yeah, I’m alright. It’s just weird seeing you in a dress. You look awesome in it by the way,”

“Would’ve been useful if you said that three minutes ago, Casanova,” Mingyu teased, nudging Hansol as the younger blushed. I looped around Hansol and pointed at the nearby ice cream stand.

“I want ice cream! What flavor do you want? I’ll-“

“No, I’ll go!” Mingyu and Hansol both exclaimed frantically glancing at each other before bustling towards the short line leading to the ice cream stand. I scratched my head in confusion.

What the heck was happening between these two?

They came back with a vanilla ice cream on either hand as I took a step back, alarmed. Both of them were wearing forced smiles.

”Okay guys, thank you for the ice cream, but I already bought fries.” I raised the bowl of fries I bought since I was already hungry. I smiled sheepishly as Mingyu and Hansol ruffled my hair up.

“Well, at least you two can have it. Let’s go to the department store! I feel like ridiculing Adam’s designs.” And with that, I hauled the two Seventeen members to the department store, towards the woman’s section.


 

“Eh, Adam overdid this one,” I commented, sniffing at the ruffles on the bra that Adam designed for women. We were the undergarments section, since Adam is the weakest at this particular clothing, his designs weren’t really mind-blowing.

“Hansol, what do you think of- Mingyu? Hansol?” I glanced behind me to see Hansol holding a pink polka dotted pair of undergarments as Mingyu held up the same except his was color black with ruffles.

“This looks better!”

“No! It’s too plain!”

“Well, at least mine’s simple but beautiful! Yours-“

“BOYS!” I shouted to get their attention, staring incredulously at what they’re holding. I looked to my right to see a bunch of old ladies whispering and pointing at Hansol and Mingyu. I groaned.

They’re going to ruin their image even before debut.

“Guys, put the undergarments down and-“

“No! Tell Mingyu hyung first that his looks better than you!”

“Of course it doesn’t! This suits her curves more-“

“Oh for goodness’ sake- NOTHING TO SEE HERE! MOVE ALONG!” I put on a forced, probably scary looking smile as I tried to clear the crowd that was forming. I yanked the two hangers out of Mingyu and Hansol’s hands, hanging them on their respective rack. I then got both of their hands, bowed ninety degrees to the small crowd and ran the heck out of there.

Once I knew they won’t see us anymore, I stopped by the fountain, panting.

“Okay guys, another tip so your career will be successful, don’t be seen holding those things ever again okay? Especially with a girl,” I advised breathlessly as the both of them looked down in embarrassment.

“I’m sorry Aiden,”

“Me too,” Mingyu added as I nodded, standing straight.

I think it’s time to get these two out of the mall.


 

“I’m sorry you didn’t get to do SEVENTEEN TV, I mean, that’s why you guys are so famous,” I told them apologetically as we walked around my neighborhood leisurely. It was already nearing night, and Mingyu and Hansol needed to get back to the practice room. Hansol sighed as Mingyu shrugged.

“No worries, at least we know what to wear on the February Dance,” Mingyu consoled as I smiled at him gratefully. That was true. I didn’t have to panic to Adam to make me a dress, and though it was tiring, the shopping trip was hilarious.

We arrived at my doorstep as I faced the two boys, smiling.

“Thanks for accompanying us Hansol, and Mingyu, I’m glad I picked out your white suit for the dance next week. Goodnight, alright? Go home safe!” I bid, grinning one last time before turning my back and heading inside the house.

“Mingyu hyung! You go first! Aiden, wait!” I turned around to see Hansol looking alarmed, his hand outstretched as if to grab my wrist the last minute. I raised an eyebrow in question as Hansol’s lips broke out into a full smile, walking to stand in front of me.

“You didn’t give me time to kiss you goodbye,” Hansol muttered, sweeping the hair from my shoulders behind me as I looked up to his warm bluish brown eyes.

“Well, it isn’t needed right?” I tried to act oblivious, but come on, who wouldn’t be nervous when someone tells you they’re going to kiss you?!

Hansol smirked before leaning down, closing his eyes ever so slightly as if he was about to sleep. I closed my eyes too. I could feel his breathe just inches from my face, I could feel the fast thud of his heartbeat as he squeezed my shoulders lightly.

I felt him peck me lightly on the cheek before pulling away, smiling victoriously.

“I-“

Ehem.” We both turned around to see Adam standing by the front door, arms crossed and foot tapping on the floorboard, looking annoyed in a bathrobe. I immediately looked down in embarrassment as Hansol coughed in nervousness.

“Well – uh – goodnight Aiden.” Hansol smiled at me one more time before jogging into the night. I waved at his retreating back happily before facing Adam who still looked annoyed but there was amusement in his eyes.

“Adam-“

“Ah! I’m still shipping you with Mingyu.” And with that, my irritating brother skipped inside the house like he was in the Sound of Music. I shook my head, chuckling. I stepped inside also, closing the door quietly as I leaned on it.

Who do I ship myself with?

Of course with-

“Oh, I almost forgot! You’re one of my main models in my fashion show across your school! It’s on February 14, eight in the evening. Don’t forget!” Adam called in a sing song voice. I was about to respond sarcastically when I was stopped in my tracks, my eyes widening every second I thought of what Adam said.

February 14, eight in the evening, same date and time as the dance.

Holy chicken nuggets. 

 

author's note: hello! i hoped you enjoyed this chapter! just got back home yesterday ^^;

A link to help you know Seventeen a bit more: seventeen names

Monday, May 27, 2013 1:24pm