Suit Adventure

90 Days With 17 Idiots [DISCONTINUED]
 

“AIDEN-AH! HURRY UP!” I heard Mingyu call as I rolled my eyes, pulling the shirt down as I ruffled up my hair a bit, bounding out of my room to go downstairs to meet Mingyu.

Yes, today Saturday, we decided to go early to the mall since SEVENTEEN TV will start at one o’clock in the afternoon. Mingyu needed a white suit, and considering his size, I hope we can end by lunch.

I spotted Mingyu sitting on the couch, waiting patiently as I went over to the shoe rack, putting one of Adam’s shoes, since it went well with my look. I then smiled, going over to him to tap on his shoulder lightly.

“Whoa, don’t do that to me Aiden! You could’ve called my name like a normal person,” Mingyu scolded playfully as he got up, following me out the door. I shrugged at his response.

“Eh, maybe I’m not normal,”

“We already know that,”

“YAH!” I glared at him as he just smiled innocently. I rolled my eyes and opened the door, stepping out to stretch. I heard the door close as I broke into a jog, Mingyu just walking fast because he can keep up with me just fine.

“So, why are we going to buy a suit again when we can just make Adam design one especially made for you?” I asked in a curious tone, glancing at Mingyu who was still smiling.

He was smiling an awful lot today. Not that I’m complaining though. It’s glad to have this Mingyu back.

“Well, I’ve never thought of that. And besides, I would bother Adam-“

“Who said you’ll bother my brother? He’s in love with designing-“

“And I guess I never thought of it because I would want to spend more time with you, you know, before you go with Hansol to the dance.” I sensed a tone of betrayal from him as I felt guilt lay on my heart. I slowed my jog, eventually just walking.

“Mingyu oppa, about that-“

“It’s alright, I understand. You want to go with Hansol. But you owe me a dance,” Mingyu joked, shoving me slightly to the side as I cracked a small smile, shoving him back.

“Thanks Mingyu oppa. You’re cool.”

“Who said I wasn’t? And let’s stop over to the practice room first, okay? And don’t worry, not much fans are there. I just need to tell my hyungs I might arrive a little later,” Mingyu explained as I nodded.

After fifteen minutes, we arrived in the practice room as Mingyu told me to wait outside. I waited by the door, curiously inspecting the place.

It looked old, but the good old. Many talented Pledis artists probably went through this door a thousand times. Just then, the sliding door opened.

“So, where are you going with Mingyu hyung?” Hansol inquired, leaning on the door frame coolly, crossing his arms.

I smirked, raising an eyebrow.

“Somewhere you don’t need to know,”

“Uh, I have every right to know,”

“No you don’t!”

“Yes I do, so I will go with you. Besides, I already told the hyungs I’ll go with you two. Something might happen you know, one boy and one girl together,” Hansol warned, inspecting his nails as my jaw dropped. I immediately punched his shoulder as he hissed in pain.

“OW!”

“That’s what you get for thinking inappropriately of me and Mingyu oppa!”

“Oh, are you serious-“

“What’s the commotion? Hansol, Aiden?” Mingyu finally appeared, looking at the both of us expectantly. Hansol suddenly met eyes with me.

Don’t say a word Great. I could hear him in my thoughts now?

Shut up and get out of my head. And I wasn't going to I replied back with my eyes as Hansol nodded solemnly. Mingyu glanced at me, then Hansol, and then shrugged.

“So, since Hansol is coming along, I think it would be safer if we went to the local mall which is like, twenty minutes away if we walk. Unless, you want to take the taxi Aiden?” Mingyu asked me politely as I smiled, shaking my head.

I have to work out the calories I consumed from the chicken last night.

“Nah, I need to slim down anyways,”

“About time,” I heard Hansol grumble as I scowled at him.

“That’s great! Well, let’s get going.” And with that, the three of us (me in the middle) walked away from Pledis, heading towards the mall.

The walk there was quiet nonetheless, it was peaceful. The mall wasn’t jam-packed as always, which is probably a good thing considering Seventeen is getting more noticed and famous. The mall mostly sheltered old ladies and men, and a few families.

“So, where the heck are we going to find a suit?” Hansol asked immediately as I snorted, shaking my head at how clueless this boy was.

“Where else? Every men clothing store here. Come on!” I hauled them towards the nearest clothing shop with suits on display.

“Remember Aiden, I’ll just buy a suit I’ll use only once-“

“Yeah, yeah. Hello miss, can I get three suits of the same cloth with the sizes from small to large? Thank you!” I told the saleslady as she nodded. I heard Mingyu groan as I grabbed his hand, pulling him as Hansol tagged along.

I shoved him in the dressing room quite forcefully, hearing strangled cry. The saleslady went back with the suits as I hung them over Mingyu’s dressing room door.

“Try all of them, or we’re going to take all day!” I called in a sing-song voice, sitting beside Hansol in one of those small benches.

“Aiden, there’s a problem with the suits,” Hansol commented, leaning back and crossing his arms arrogantly.

“What are you saying? They’re perfectly fine-“

”Aiden, they’re perfectly black. Mingyu needs a white suit,” Hansol reminded me as I blushed, cursing myself mentally.

I called over the saleslady again, telling her to switch the color from black to white.

After a few moments, Mingyu came out wearing a white suit with the size set to small. I started cracking up in laughter as Hansol covered his mouth so he won’t laugh.

The suit was definitely too small. The pants were cut inches from the ankle, the shirt and vest inside hugged him to tight he can’t put down his arms. Mingyu blew the bangs off his face, glaring at me as I leaned on Hansol for support, laughing to no end.

“M-Mingyu oppa, are you in a tight situation?” I joked lamely as Mingyu blushed red. Hansol then stood up, trying to put down Mingyu’s arms, but it was no use.

“Dude, you need to stop growing really,”

“And you need to grow up really.” Mingyu nodded sarcastically as Hansol smiled cheekily. Mingyu waddled back to the dressing room to change.

He came out again, and this time, the suit was too big.

“BWAHAHAHA!” I burst out, falling on the floor as Mingyu scowled at what he was wearing. Hansol, on the other hand, managed to sit upright, but kept on laughing.

This time, his pants were way below, the vest reached his knees and he looked like the suit was going to eat him.

“M-Mingyu – what – the –“

“Not. Another. Word.” Mingyu warned as he held his pants up, jogging back in the dressing room.

”You know, I think I should try one of the suits. Be right back.” Just like that, Hansol pecked me lightly on the cheek before grabbing the small suit that was hanging on the dressing room door.

I touched my cheek, blinking in shock.

Why does he do that to me?!

The two Seventeen members then came out of the dressing room simultaneously, modeling the suits. My jaw dropped as my eyes bugged out.

Mingyu was looking like an angel from above. The suit fit him perfectly, and it suited his smile. It seemed as if he was glowing, radiating off his happiness. As for Hansol, he looked cute and chic at the same time. Like a kid trying to look cool, and so far, he was succeeding.

“Wow. I can’t – wow,” I breathed, my hand going up to my mouth in shock. Mingyu smiled as Hansol smirked in victory. The two wore the same outfit, but the two looked awesome in it.

“So, who looks better?” Hansol asked, posing awkwardly with Mingyu. I laughed and shook my head.

“Both of you look amazing. More amazing if I wear those. But for me, the best person to wear that…is me! Wait!” I rushed to rack, got the same suit but in my size, changed lightning fast, and stepped out with them. We posed in a horizontal line, as if we were having our pictorial in front of the large body mirror.

“You know, Aiden’s right. It looks better on her than on us,” Mingyu complimented as Hansol huffed.

“How is that even possible.” 

 

author's note: a chapter before i leave for my trip for three days ^^

A link to help you know Seventeen a bit more: seventeen names

Thursday, May 24, 2013 7:30am