Out Of The Blue

Accidentally Love

 

“Unnie palli, we gonna be late” Yoona were running on her spot while hand motion Taeyeon to be quick. They were in the mobile phone store to buy a new headphone, but Taeyeon hasn’t decided it yet which one she should buy.

“Soo Rin-ssi, could you help me? I need to go to the bathroom” you co-worker Yonghwa said and you nodded and went to his spot.

“Good afternoon miss. I’m Soo Rin, may I assist you?” you said politely to the customer who none other than Taeyeon.

“Ah yeah. I wanna buy a headphone for my ipod” she showed you the phone which is a Samsung product “But I don’t know which one I should choose” she stated, make you smile to her.

She is pretty~ you thought.

“If you wanna headphone for music enjoyable, I suggest you to choose this one” you pointed at the misty-grey headphone. “This is new product from Dr. Dre one of the famous headphone makers in US, and you will not regret it if you choose this one” you said again. She pouted and nodded.

“Okay I want this if you say so” she answered it. See, no one resist your charm.

“Okay, I’ll wrap this one and prepare the bill for you. Please wait a moment” with that you start to take the misty-grey headphone on the box and put in on the plastic bag which has a logo of your store. “Here you go miss, and you may pay it there” you led her to the cashier desk not far away from the entrance door of your store.

“Thank you” you bowed to her and she rushed to the cashier desk without looking at you.

Then after she and her friend left you heard ringing voice. You search around the store and looked at the phone above the phone stall. You want to pick up the phone but suddenly the phone off because of battery is empty.

“Yonghwa-ssi, you got a phone call just now” you said as Yonghwa appeared after a long time. What is he doing at the bathroom that took him a long time to get back?

“That’s not my phone” he waved his hand.

“This is not your phone?” you approached him and showed the phone in front of him again.

“Yah!! I’ve told you” he said and showed you his phone. “Maybe a customer left it. They will come here when they realize their phone is missing”

“Yeah, you’re right” you said as you put the phone on the special rack behind you.

Meanwhile on the radio show, Taeyeon was busy looking her phone in her bag, her hand roaming inside the bag but still didn’t find it. As she remembered, she put the phone inside her bag before she got into the carm but why she still can’t find it? She looked all over her bag, from outside pockets of her bag until inside pockets of her bag, but the result still no.

She thinks that one of the members was put a prank of her by hiding her phone. When they were finish filming a radio show, Taeyeon checked on her members’ bag one by one.

“Uh Tae, what are you doing???” Tiffany protested as Taeyeon grabbed her bag and checked it. Knowing that what she’s looking for was not in Tiffany’s bag, she grabbed Yuri bag and do the same.

“Yah Tae, what are you doing?” same question like Tiffany and Taeyeon didn’t answer. Again, she found nothing and dropped the bag harshly. “Yah!!” Yuri shouted but Taeyeon ignored and went to Sooyoung’s bag.

“Seriously guys, it’s not funny anymore” she said desperately as she checked Sooyoung’s bag and got zero result.

“What??” Yuri asked.

“Where is my damn phone? Don’t hide it anymore, I wait a call from my parents and it’s not funny at all guys, seriously” now she whined almost cried because she didn’t find her phone yet.

“You lost your phone Tae?” Tiffany and Yuri asked in unison and panic at the same time.

“You guys didn’t hide it?” Taeyeon asked them back and widen her eyes in shocked when she knew that her friends didn’t prank on her. “!” she cursed and grabbed Yoona’s phone without permission and dialed her number.

The number you are calling is not active or out of coverage area, please try again in a few minutes~ phone operator.

 “I lost my phone” she whined and cried like a baby now.

You and your co-workers started to close the store for today. You were sweeping the floor when your boss suddenly came from his office.

“Okay guys, finish it faster, I need to go home in 10 minutes” he said.

“Dae” all of his employees said it in one voice and quicken all of the close-phases store activities.

“Whose phone is this?” he pointed at the phone on the rack.

“A customer missed it boss” Yonghwa stated as he in quick move cleaning the mirror.

“Who’s found it first?” Yonghwa pointed at you who were busy sweeping the store floor. “Soo Rin” your boss called you and you headed to him. “Did you find this phone?” you nodded as the answer. “You have to bring this home with you, recharge it and probably the owner will call”

“Dae boss” you nodded and continue sweeping again. Soon after that or about 5 minutes after, the store closed for today and you bid goodbye to your co-workers.

You took a bus instead of a cab since you didn’t find any cab passed by you and you can’t wait any longer because your little moonshine has been whining at you on the phone when her mom called you to make her stop whining.

When you arrived, you looked your little moonshine and her mom waiting in front of your flat building. Unlike usual, she will run to you, now she just stood there beside her mom while her hand holding her mom’s hand. You saw her forehead adhered by Byebye fever plaster.

“Appa” she said weakly at you and you pick her up.

“She had a fever?” you asked Hara and she nodded.

“I really want to take day off since she sick, but one of my co-workers absence today and our restaurant having a birthday party at midnight” she said sadly as she cupped Luna’s face.

“It’s okay, she will be with me. Don’t worry, if something happen I will take her to the near hospital and give you a call” you reassured her. She then gave you a medic pack that contains Byebye fever plaster, thermometer and a medicine for cool down the fever.

“Get well soon honey” she kissed Luna’s cheek and the little girl just snuggled to the crook of your neck. “Thank you Soo” she said as she rubbed your hand.

“Anytime Hara” you answered with smile and she left to her work.

Maybe Luna is too tired after yesterday activities with you at the playing zone. She was so eager and tried almost all of the games there. Poor Luna, you put your palm on her neck when you went upstairs to your flat block.

“Have you drunk your medicine moonshine?” you asked her when you opened your flat door and went inside. She nodded weakly. “Good girl, now listen to appa, okay?” she nodded again cutely as you placed her to sit on your lap. “You have to drink water a lot and take some rest; can you do that for me?”

“Dae appa” she said with cracked voice of her. You poured the water in the cattle to the glass and gave to her.

“Drink this” she did what you said, drank the water until it no remain on the glass. “That’s appa’s moonshine” you kissed her cheek and carried her to the room. Soon after you put her on the bed she fell asleep.

You went outside the room and took the phones from your pocket. One phone which is yours, you put that on the table on the living room, while the other one you shoved it with compatible wire charge to recharge the battery. Then you went to the bathroom to take a bath, 5 minutes after that you finished and turn on the phone. You saw many notifications on the phone from messages to voice mails. You didn’t dare to open it although you can do that. You respect the privacy of the owner of the phone. But you can’t help yourself from staring at the phone wallpaper, which is none other than the customer that you served when she confused to choose a headphone.

“She is beautiful” you mumbled softly and smile with the view.

“Why my heart beat faster?” you held your chest at the sudden faster beat of your heart when you looking at the wallpaper.

“Gah, this is impossible” you tried to deny that you were so attracted to the girl on the wallpaper.

You put the phone back and turn on the tv to watch random show. You were not so eager to watch tv, all you did just switching and switching the channels again and again until you stopped at the CN channel which showed the Tom and Jerry cartoon. You make your body comfortable on the sofa and watched the silly Tom who always fails to catch the cunning Jerry.

The voice of the phone rang interrupt your joy and you lazily walked toward the phone which still recharge.

Ppany Calling

You swapped the phone screen to pick up the phone.

“Yobosaeyo” you greeted politely.

“Thank god, finally someone turn on my phone” you giggled when you heard that. “Uh, I’m the owner of the phone which with you now, can you bring it back to me, please?”

“Sure miss, you can go to SamSam Store tomorrow and take your phone” you answered her.

“No, no, no. I need my phone now; I’m waiting my parents call”

“Hmm, I can’t go anywhere now because my baby is sick” you said sadly.

“Tell me your address and I go get it there. Send me your address and I will be there as soon as I can” click she hang up the phone. You just sighed and text her, your flat address and your flat block.

You went inside the room and put the thermometer on Luna’s armpit to check her body temperature. She sleeps soundly and looks like an angel, you caressed her cheek gently. The thermometer beeps and you took it out from her armpit. 34° celcius, she is better now.

“Oppa I’m going with you” Taeyeon barge in the car before her manager could jam on the gas.

“Where are you going? I’m going to fetch Yoona from her drama location” her manager said and started to drive the car. She showed him an address from Tiffany’s phone. “Why do you use Fany’s phone? Where’s yours?” her manager asked her.

“Oppa just drop me there, fetch Yoona and then fetch me after you fetch Yoona” she said.

“Aish this girl” the manager oppa just shook his head in disbelieved.

You rushed to your room when you heard Luna was crying on her sleep, you checked her body temperature with your palm and she got fever again. You squeeze her cheek gently to calm her crying but her still crying hardly.

“Ssshh, Luna, appa here” she opened her eyes and hugged you tightly, still crying endlessly. You then carried her and let she snuggled on your shoulder. You patted her back gently. “It’s okay, appa here, don’t cry anymore” again you comfort her with soft yet gentle voice.

“Show me your armpit please” you said and put the thermometer on her armpit. A minute later the thermometer showed Luna’s body temperature was high, 39.3° celcius.

You started to panicked, she need to go to the hospital now and then someone knocked on your door. You opened the door with Luna on your hugged still sob endlessly. You saw a short girl smiled awkwardly to you.

Gosh, she is so. . .wait what are you talking about Soo?~ you mentally slapped your mind when you about to complimented her smile and her appearance, she is beyond beautiful.

Taeyeon POV

I smiled widely when she opened the door after I knocked on it several time. I looked at her, oh my she is so stunning even only with her boxer and white t-shirt, she looks so. . .ah wait Taeyeon, get back to your world and stopped checking out her, you really a byun. Ah, my mind scolded me again of being byuntae, it’s not my fault of being a byun, so you want to blame to whom? Your gorgeous mind? Yes of course, you are the one who responsible about my byun mind. Ahh stop it, I need my phone back.

“Annyeonghaseo” I bowed politely to her. Wait, she didn’t recognize me?? Well, this is unusual, usually when I meet someone they will scream wildly and asking for my autograph or take some pictures with me, while her, just stand there while carried her kid, maybe.

“Oh, annyeonghaseo” she couldn’t bow to me because of her kid on her embrace. “You must be the owner of the phone” I nodded. “Please come in” she led me to come inside her flat.

Well, what can I say here? This flat is not as big as our dorm, it’s small. Maybe just enough for her, her husband and her daughter to lived here. I find it comfortable here, the aura in her flat really balm to me and I think I’m in love with her flat (A/N: o.O really Tae? In love with her house huh??) Oh shut up author!!

I sat down on a sofa on the living room. The sofa here in her small living room is so soft, I think I can sleep here. Although the flat was small, but she can manage the property here properly so her flat look bigger.

“Here” she gave me a coke. “I’m sorry, I run out of juice” she smiled. Gosh, am I dreaming now? Don’t wake me up if I’m dreaming, please.

She then walked to the tv rack not far away from me and walked back to me and gave me the phone. “Please check it first, for make sure there is no something damage” she said as she stood beside me and patted her daughter back gently. I did what she said, well I don’t need to do that actually, but I’m just act polite okay.

Then I remember something, her face so familiar for me. “Are you Soo Rin-ssi the sales of an electronic shop I went this morning?” yeah I remember it now.

“Ah, dae miss. I’m sorry for not introducing myself again. I’m not in my right mind now” she tilted her head to point her sobbed daughter.

“Is she sick?” I stand up and hold her daughter’s hand, gosh it’s hot. She got a fever.

“Yeah, to exhaust after played at the playing zone yesterday” she said. “It’s okay, appa here” eh, she called herself to her daughter appa? Not eomma?? Where on earth she lives?? Her daughter supposes to call her eomma, not appa. Oh my god, it mean her daughter call her appa with eomma??? I shook my head vigorously.

“Are you okay Miss?” she asked me with soft voice. Then my eyes glued on her stomach area which not covered because her daughter’s leg pulled it up. Her abs totally destroying my eyes now, I really want to travel my hand there and feel it by myself. I feel something heat up on my face, I need fan now to calm my face. Geez Tae, stop that byun mind already, you are an idol for God sake.

“Y-Yeah, there is no something damage on my phone. Thank you” with that I bowed “I think I have to go now, my manager has been waiting for me. Once again thank you”

“Yeah, you’re welcome” she led me to the door and then I waved goodbye to her.

“Get well soon for your daughter” I manage to say before I leave. She just nodded and went inside her flat. I run downstairs in happy manner while my hands continue fanning my face, I’m feeling hot.

“Unnie why are you fanning yourself? It’s not hot here” Yoona spoke make me stopped fanning myself and act normal again.

“Aniyo, I just sweating after running” I lied to her. She squint her eyes, checking something suspicious on my face. “Waeyo?” I awkwardly asked her and start to act busy with my phone.

“Whom did you meet unnie?” she asked and leaned her back on the seat on the car.

“Someone who found my phone” she just nodded and close her eyes to sleep.

Thank God for the beautiful end of today, You let me found my phone and let me met someone beyond hot and awesome like Soo Rin. God, if You let me meet her again I promise to not being byun anymore like I always do, please God listen to my pray.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what do you think guys??

gimme your comments ^^