Encounter

Accidentally Love

 

“Eomma, annyeong. . .” you looked at Luna when both of you in front of Hara’s cemetery. “Eomma mianhe, I just can visit you today. . . appa took me to LA and we live there eomma,” she smiled and caressed the stone.

 

You just let Luna did what she wanted to do, after all this is the entire thing that you can do to her. You know she miss her mom so much, and so do you. It’s a lie if you didn’t miss her, she is your best friend, sister and a good eomma for Luna.

 

You put down your black sunglasses as you wiped your tears that trail down from the corner of your eyes. “Eomma, appa. . .now she is a playboy. .  .ani, she is a playgirl. . . would you scold her eomma?” you chuckled when you heard what Luna said.

 

“She has Ms. Anne, Sarah. . . tsk. . . appa is a player eomma.” She crossed her arms and looked at you cockily.

 

“I’m not Hara-ya. . . I’m the most loyal person in the world, you know that.” You pouted. “This, in my heart. . .” you pointed your heart, “it’s only for your Luna. . .our Luna. . . but she doesn’t believe me,” you fake cried.

 

“Jinjja appa? Only me??” she looked at you with sparkled eyes of her.

 

“Aish. . . look at her, she can be a great actress Hara-ya. . .” you said again. “Come. . .give appa bear hug. . .” she then jumped to your embrace and hugged you tightly.

 

“Eomma, don’t worry. . . I will take care of appa. . . if appa become naughty I will hit her head with chopsticks, like the way eomma does when appa naughty back then.”

 

“Arraseo, now let’s pray for eomma.” You said and she began closed her eyes.

 

“Dear Lord in heaven, please let Hara stay in the best place, give her the comfortable place and clothes up there, and please forgive the mistakes she had done when she alive. Dear Lord, one thing I ask, please make the things settle again, amen.”

 

“Aish. . . Hyoyeon ppali. . .” the manager oppa called her and gave her a hand sign for her to go faster. But having a pair of short legs was giving her so much trouble to run in the situation like this.

 

“Tsk, this oppa. . . doesn’t he know that I’m trying?” she mumbled or more like cursing under her breath.

 

“You should wear the treadmill more often than usual.” He gave her a free-wise-like advice, but Hyoyeon just scoffed at her.

 

Hyoyeon and her manager oppa were now in the open space for the outdoor photo session that she has to do for the famous brand in Korea, Coming Step. Hyoyeon already there since an hour ago but the photo session still seemed not going to happen in any minutes but why the hell her manager oppa told her to run here??

 

“Oppa, mind tell me why you told me to run, when I know the photo session is not going to start—”

 

Hyoyeon words stopped when her manager oppa’s finger lay on her lips, a sign for her to keep quiet. This manager oppa sure is a crazy person, he just worked for 1 month and he already does a weird thing to her by WATCHING OVER TWO CATS THAT’S MAKING LOVE IN THE CEMETERY???!!!!!

 

“Aish. . .”

 

“Ouch,” he groaned in pain when his got kick by Hyoyeon mercilessly. “Be quiet Hyo, this is gonna be fun. . .,” he exclaimed and earned a hard slap on his back head.

 

“Yah oppa, are you crazy??? You dragged me out just fo—”

 

Hyoyeon words stopped immediately as soon as she saw 2 figures stand in the cemetery. A girl and a kid, the girl carried the little cute kid on her embrace, Hyoyeon didn’t know who that girl was but she is kind of familiar with that figure and the kid when she saw it from behind. She looked at it closely while she tried to waking up her sleeping mind.

 

“Hyo. . . are you okay??” he nudged Hyoyeon arm. “Eiii, you enjoy the scene, don’t you?” Hyoyeon pinched his lips, made him shut up right away with his lips trapped in between Hyoyeon fingers.

 

“Who are you? Why do you look so familiar to me?” Hyoyeon said to herself while looking at the figure from the back.

 

“Hyoyeon-ssi, we’re going to start now.” The photographer approached them with brief smile on his face. Hyoyeon nodded and back to the spot of the photo session. Her mind was still full of those figures that she saw on the cemetery.

 

Taeyeon POV

 

“Unnie, where are you going?” Seohyun asked me when I was grabbing my bag.

 

“I need some fresh air, Seobaby. . . I’ll be back before dinner,” with that I closed the door and walked to the car where driver ahjussi has been waiting for me.

 

I don’t have any idea where I’m about to go today, but after I think about it, I think I have to go to a special shop that I rarely go these days, piercing shop. I need some piercing to release my stress, and I hope this way I can control it.

 

“Oh, Taeng. . .” the shop owner greeted me and hugged me tightly. “It’s been a long time, how are you?” she led me to sit down. There is no customer when I arrived and I a bit relax knowing it.

 

“Yes, unnie, it’s been a long time. . . I’m fine, what about you?” I asked and glanced at her tattoo on her right arm. Well, the last time I’m here, that tattoo doesn’t exist yet, but now, it painted perfectly on her arm.

 

“Do you like it?” she asked and I just nodded while admiring the tattoo—a girl with dragon circled around the body, very nice. “I’m fine. . . ah you are rarely come here now. . .” she sadly commented.

 

“Ah dae, I’m pretty busy with stuff. . . yeah, something like that,” I said and sat down casually on the chair.

 

She nodded several times before sat down in front of me. “So, what can I do for you now?”

 

“I need some piercings on my ears unnie,” I showed her both of my ears

 

“Okay, let’s work!” she cheered up us and began cleaning her hands by washing it before took some piercing tools. Ah, I hope this one can make me better.

 

End of POV

 

“Ms. Bae, the car has waiting for us,” she said while you’re fixing Luna’s pink-black long sleeves dress. She looked ah-dorable with this dress, and oh don’t forget about the glitter-ribbon headband that decorated her hair, she looked so stunning. “Luna, you look awesome.” Sarah complimented made Luna face blushed in red.

 

“Thank you, Sarah.” She said shyly and held your hand tightly.

 

“Let’s go.” You said as you grabbed and put on your body the Burberry Cashmere Front Folded Woman Coat Apricot (http://www.storesburberry.com/image/cache/data/Burberry1743-1-500x500.jpg) to cover up your Burberry Belted Dress Black.

 

During the riding from the hotel to the party venue was filled with silence. Luna was busy playing with her game tab on her hands, with her eyes fixed on it, Sarah who sat beside the driver seat just re-checked again your schedules and you just looked outside the window and looked at the car that passed by.

 

Hara-ya, after these several months ‘escape’ and hiding in LA, I finally back to Seoul. I’m kinda miss the smell of my country, well honestly. . . I miss one person so much, but I don’t want to show it off to everyone especially to Luna. I just hope this even that I’m going to attend will end soon and I can enjoy my visit here in Seoul a bit longer.

 

You sighed and smiled bitterly at the reality, and the fact that you’re still not over Taeyeon. How can you confess to yourself that you still miss her after all she had done to you?

 

“Appa. . .” you looked at Luna. “Can we visit. . . aunties?” she asked with afraid tone and hung low her head.

 

“You miss them??” you took her hand and squeezed it softly.

 

“Dae appa. . .,” And I miss mommy too, she said in her heart.

 

“Arraseo, I will ask Sarah to call Aunt Fany after the party, okay??” she nodded eagerly and continued her game again.

 

 

“Soorin!” that was Luna’s grandpa who called you with so much enthusiasm in his voice when he saw you walked inside the hall with model-like way on the red carpet with Luna trailed behind you while holding her game tab and Sarah’s hand.

 

You walked fast to him and hugged him tight. “How are you, Sir?” you asked him.

 

“As you can see, same old same old.” He chuckled and then glancing to Luna who now looking around the hall. “Luna-yaa. . .” he widened his arms to accommodate Luna when she hurriedly run and hugged him.

 

“Grandpa. . . Luna miss you.” she kissed him on both of his cheeks, made you and other his guests giggled.

 

“Aigoo. . . grandpa miss you too. . . how are you?”

 

“I’m fine, grandpa. . . I’m mo taller now,” she cockily said.

 

“Of course and one thing. . .you’re prettier too.”

 

You busy talking with several important people in Samsung Co. Korea. Talking about the business plans that you’ve planned for the next upcoming products and the marketing strategies they have been doing for the latest products. You met your old co-workers too here, they attended too.

 

Without you knowing the special performers has come and they walked elegantly on the red carpet. Many people inside the venue were whispering to each other about them. They just like angels came from heaven; all of them are beyond beautiful. But you just ignored them and continue talking on the round table with CEO of Samsung who sat next to you.

 

He said he was very impressed with your marketing strategy for US market. He over and over complimented your strategy that made the selling of the various products of Samsung in US increased very high.

 

“Appa. . .,” Luna tugged your dressed “May I go to the restroom?” she said in whisper tone. You just nodded and gave sign to Sarah to follow her.

 

“Luna, wait a moment please,” Sarah said. She has to pick up the phone that ringing inside her handbag, while Luna she can’t hold it for any longer. She just left Sarah who now talking on the phone.

 

“Where is the restroom??” Luna mumbled, crossing her legs while she was walking. She already explored the big hall, but she can’t find where the restroom is, and it made she wanted to cry. She stood there near the wall, legs crossing with hand rubbing her eyes, ready for crying.

 

“Luna????” a certain voice startled her and made her swallowed her cry and looked at the person who called her earlier. A certain eye-smile queen smiled to her and hugged her tightly. “It’s really you, Luna??”

 

“A-auntie. . . I want to pee,” she said cutely. Tiffany chuckled with the Luna’s body language. She was so happy seeing Luna right now, it means, if Luna is here, you’re here too and she can’t wait to bring Luna to Taeyeon, the latter must be miss her so much too.

 

Tiffany waited for Luna patiently in front of the restroom door while texting Taeyeon eagerly. She can’t imagine what will Taeyeon reaction be when she see Luna.

 

“This hall is so big.” Luna huffed when she got out from the restroom. “I can’t find the restroom by myself.” She crossed her hands.

 

“You have a good English, Luna-ya.” Tiffany squatted down and caressed Luna’s cheek. “Aunty misses Luna so much.” She almost tears up when she said that. “All of the aunties. . . and your mommy is really, really miss you. . .”

 

“Mommy??” she asked Tiffany.

 

“Yeah, mommy Taetae, your mommy. . .” Tiffany looked at Luna who now fidgeting her fingers. “What happen, Luna-ya??”

 

“Luna!!” Sarah sudden voice interrupted and made Luna shocked and jerked backward a bit. “I thought you’re lost. Have you done?” she asked concernedly.

 

“Who are you?” Tiffany curiosity hit her head and she looked at Sarah with her suspicious eyes. But Sarah didn’t answer her; she just got inside and checked on Luna.

 

“What take you so—” your word stopped when you saw Tiffany inside the restroom together with Luna.

 

You hurriedly went to the restroom when Sarah and Luna didn’t come back as soon as you predicted before. You afraid that Luna might made some scene again here like the way she did when you attended several parties back in LA. You didn’t expect to see Tiffany here, in this party.

 

If Tiffany is here, it means Taeyeon is here too, your mind stated. You quickly went to Luna, “Let’s go. . . we need—”

 

“Soo. . .,”

 

“Mommy,”

 

Sarah just stayed there, dumbfounded, no clues what she has to do right now. While you on the other hand just froze on your state when you heard the soft voice that you really miss. A voice that can soothe the pain whenever you hurt, the voice that really calming to yourself when you had a hard day, a voice that can break the wall in your heart and made your world crumbling down when you heard it after these months.

 

“We have to go, Luna. . . appa have some problems in LA.” That’s true. You just got the info from the HR department that there is some leaking information of the newest product that has been copying by another label.

 

“Soo, wait. . . let’s talk.”

 

You won’t something like this, you can’t be like this. You need to be stronger and not letting her invades your heart and breaks it again like what she has done to you.

 

“We will go back to LA tonight, Sarah. Book tickets for us.” With that you walked outside the restroom and left the venue party as soon as possible without looking to the back. Luna walked beside you and she cried when she looked her mommy tearing up there with Tiffany hugged her and comforted her.

 

"She hates me, Fany-ya," Taeyeon cried on her American friend's embrace.

 

"She is not, Tae. . . I can see it through her eyes. . ." she cupped Taeyeon's face with both of her hands. "I still see the love in it. . . she just needs some more time. . . trust me. . ."

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please don't hate me!!!

Ahhh, I made Taeyeon suffer again. . . blame my hands for typing that scenes. . .

Kukukukukuku