ert -__-"

Accidentally Love

 

 “Yaaaahhhhh!!! Kim Taeyeon” Yuri rushed her steps in to Taeyeon’s room which is next to her room. Without knocked on the door, Yuri storm inside. She is full of anger knowing something is missing on her bed.

“Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!” a dolphin-like scream went and invade her ears. She jumped in shock and startled at the same time, both of her hands cover her ears. “ByunYul!!!” Tiffany who had the scream before started throwing random things to Yuri who mesmerized with Tiffany body. Tiffany just finished her bath and she poured some lotion to her body, Yuri of course didn’t know about this.

“GET OUT OF MY ROOM!!” Tiffany still screams out her lungs and trying to cover her body with Taeyeon’s face towel which was near from her position. It’s really ridiculous, the face towel can’t cover all of her body and the worst, Yuri still stand there and drooling all over her body.

“Geez, what happ-“ Taeyeon gasped when she saw what Yuri see. Her eyes widen in such a combination of ert think and shock.

“Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!! ByunTaeng!!” she screamed again. “Get.Out.Of.My.Room.Now!!” she said one by one in between throwing all of her pink dolls to Taeyeon and Yuri.

“Yah, you!!” Yuri snapped her mind and locked Taeyeon’s head helplessly; make Taeyeon hard to struggle to the almighty yoga master Kwon Yuri. Then Yuri dragged her out from the room.

“I can believe I live in the same roof with a erts” Tiffany cursed and expressly put some clothes on her body.

“Yuri” she tried to pushed away Yuri’s body. “Yah, Kwon Yul. L-let m-me go. Can’t brit” Taeyeon chocked because of Yuri’s arm was so tight locking her head. Yuri let go of Taeyeon face, but she immediately grabbed her collar and shook her body with the power of black pearl.

“Where is my baby mickey mouse????” she still shook Taeyeon’s body, make Taeyeon feel dizzy and can’t concentrate her mind and her gaze to Yuri.

“Y-y-y-yur-r-r-r-i-i-i-i, I’m di-i-i-iz-z-z-z-y” Taeyeon managed to say and finally Yuri stopped shaking her body, she feel shaky after the sudden quake on her body. She place herself on the couch in the living room.

“Where.Is.My.Baby.Mickey???!!!!” Yuri pulled and pushed Taeyeon hand now, ready to whined and crying because of her baby mickey was gone.

Taeyeon gulped at Yuri’s words. She played to be as calm as a cow and start her acting to feel dizzy. She massaged her temple while wince her face, try her best to convince Yuri that she is acted sick.

“Tae, where is my mickey???” Yuri tugged Taeyeon shirt like a 7 years old kid who want to eat ice cream from her mother.

“What are you talking about?” Taeyeon started to play dumb. “All of your mickeys are on your bed in your room of course. Aaahhh, I feel dizzy because of you, Yul” she said and lying down on the couch.

“One of them gone and it was a limited edition Tae” she kneeled down beside the couch and saw Taeyeon who close her eyes.

Oh, I’m gonna doom if I tell her the truth~ Taeyeon mentally said and afraid about the fact.

“I. . . I don’t. . .know” Taeyeon stuttered still close her eyes and massages her temple slowly.

“Yah. You’re the only one left at home yesterday. Of course you know something. It’s impossible if my mickey walked out my room and run away. That’s doesn’t make sense Taeyeon-ah” Yuri crying, her palms covered her face and sobbed.

“Yah, yah, yah” Taeyeon panicked when Yuri crying and woke up immediately. “Ssshhh, don’t cry Yuri-yaahh” she patted the latter’s back to comfort her.

“My m-m-m-ickey Tae, where is it???” she whined again make Taeyeon rolled her eyes back.

“Yuri-yah, promise me first” she said. “If you stop crying I will tell you where your mickey is” Taeyeon gave up, she can bear to see Yuri crying like this over her favorite toy. Yuri wiped away her tears right away she heard what Taeyeon said and nodded happily.

Taeyeon scratched her head with her pointed finger, feeling uneasy with her soon confession. “Mianhe Yul. I, eum. . . I gave. . .yourmickeytomyfriend’sdaughter” Taeyeon speed up her last sentence, but Yuri is clear enough to heard that.

“You what???!!” she widen her eyes in horror. “You what Tae???!!!” she shouted and shook Taeyeon’s body again.

“Okay, stop it first. I will explain” Yuri stop shaking Taeyeon’s body and she become impatient. “First I’m sorry. Second, I gave your mickey mouse to my friend’s daughter because she is sick and she is in the hospital. She was very happy after I gave that to her, Yul” without feeling guilt Taeyeon said that to Yuri.

She looked at Yuri who ready to crying soon. “Yul, okay, don’t cry, I promise I will give you a big mickey mouse doll which you never have before, I promise, mkay? Don’t cry again”

“Jinjja Tae? You promise??” Yuri gave her pinky finger to Taeyeon, Taeyeon hooked her pinky finger to make pinky promise to Yuri.

“I promise Yul” Taeyeon said weakly. With that, Yuri hummed a random song happily and left Taeyeon. Taeyeon just lowered her head helplessly.

“Come on Tae” Yuri extended her hand to Taeyeon who looked at her confusedly.

“Where??” Taeyeon asked her.

“You promised me, remember??” Taeyeon jaw dropping after those words fell out from Yuri. She didn’t believe that Yuri is going to demand it now. “We have free time now to buy the doll now Tae. So come on” she pulled Taeyeon hand.

“Arraseo. . .arraseo” give up  Taeyeon.

“Where do you wanna go guys??” Tiffany appears from her room wearing pink t-shirt and a short short.

“Fany-yah, Tae will buy me a giant mickey mouse” Yuri said proudly and hit Taeyeon’s back several times, make her cough at the sudden hit.

“Really?? Tae, buy me too, pwease” Tiffany said with puppy-eyes and a lot of aegyo on her face, make Taeyeon sighed heavier and nodded weakly.

I’m gonna bankrupt after this~ Taeyeon hissed in her mind.

At the end, three of them left the dorm and went to the giant doll store at a certain mall. On their way to the store, Taeyeon began send a message to you.

Taeyeon           : Annyeonghaseo Soo

 

When you received that message, you were on your way to go home from work. You’re tired as hell because today there were so many customers came to the store. You ignored the message because you don’t know who is it and you never replay any message or phone call from someone you don’t know. You continue to walk to a certain shop to buy something.

Taeyeon           : Soo, it’s me Taeyeon :(

 

“Aigoo, it’s her” you ruffled your hair when you know the message was from Taeyeon. You replied it in ASAP.

You: Annyeonghaseo Tae, sorry, I thought you’re someone who trolls me around. Kekekekeke ^^V

Taeyeon smiled happily inside the car, make Tiffany and Yuri suspicious with the latter’s weird action which rare to happen. They looked at Taeyeon very sternly when Taeyeon taps her touchscreen phone while smiling or giggling like nuts. Yuri gestured to Tiffany with what-happen-with-her look and Tiffany just shrugged her shoulder as an I-don’t-know answer.

Taeyeon           : My bad, I didn’t tell u my name first. Btw, how’s my Luna??

 

My Luna?? So she sure really is about being called mommy then~ you giggling after you read Taeyeon text.

You: Your Luna has discharged from the hospital this morning, she is okay now. How r u Tae???

Taeyeon almost scream when she read that you called her Tae. A special call for her because it come from you the first outsider who called her Tae beside her members and her managers

“Tae, you wanna get your butts out from the car or continue giggling like there’s no tomorrow??” Tiffany said sarcastically make Taeyeon realized and act normal again.

“Sorry. We arrived??? Ah, right, we’ve arrived, come on guys” she pulled Tiffany’s and Yuri’s hands to entered the store.

Taeyeon           : I’m fine. I miss my Luna so much :(

And I miss you too~ she said in her mind.

What you and Taeyeon didn’t know is you and her are in the same store. You were in the teddy bear section looking a unique teddy bear for Luna as her present because she got discharged sooner than you and her mom expected before, while Taeyeon, she got dragged by Tiffany in the pink teddy bear section.

You: Luna miss you too, she always whines to me to make you visit her. Maybe you can visit her when you’re free??? Pwease

“Aww, cute” Tiffany looked at Taeyeon with weird expression.

“Are you okay Tae??”

“Ahh, nee, I’m okay, I. . .just. . .look, this teddy bear is so cute, isn’t it??” Taeyeon picked a random pink teddy bear to cover up her over reacted through your text.

Tiffany just rolled her eyes and shook her head and turn away, but because she didn’t focus on her way, she bumped in to someone make the phone which that person hold fell down to the floor. That someone is you, you’re not focusing your eyes too because you’re too busy texting with Taeyeon and overwhelm because of it.

“Ooo, chusunghamnida” Tiffany picked up the phone and gave the phone to you. The phone totally turned off in force at the sudden fall down. You took the phone and gave a smile to Tiffany.

“Gwaenchana, I should be sorry, I’m so busy texting. Are you okay??”

Tiffany was mesmerized at your appearance. She frozen, her tongue like being tied, her eyes glued at a certain face which looked so damn beautiful and handsome at the same time.

“Miss, are you okay??” you waved your hand in front of her face but she remain silent and stood still like a statue.

“Ppany, look at this. . . .Soo???” she looked at you confusedly and looked at Tiffany who now turns to a statue.

“Ppany are you okay??” Tiffany snapped back after Taeyeon shook her body.

“I. . . I . . . I’m o-o-okay” she stuttered. “I’m Tiffany” she extended her hand to you make Taeyeon feel something inside her heart that she can’t explain what is it.

“I’m Bae Soo Rin” you gladly accepted her hand and shook it. “I’m sorry for bumping in to you” you said and bowed to her.

“What are you doing here Tae?” you asked Taeyeon.

“You know her Tae?? Omo, is she. . .hmm. . .mmmpphh” Taeyeon closed Tiffany mouth with her hand to prevent Tiffany said something further about her being talked about you so much.

“I’m just accompanying my friends here” you just chuckled at her when she clamped her friend’s mouth with her hand, make the latter gasped and then sway away Taeyeon’s hand.

“You have a nice face and body Soorin” Tiffany tried to seduce you, but you didn’t take her words at all.

“All thanks to my daughter who always make me work out because I have to chase her every night” you joke around make Taeyeon slapped your arm lightly. Electric shock felt by you and Taeyeon.

Gosh, Taeyeon!! Kim Taeyeon, you know what you just did???~ her mind scolded her.

“Yah!! I’ve been looking for you guys. What are you. . . . .” now it’s Yuri turned to be mesmerized by you, but not as long as Tiffany, she got her right mind sooner than Tiffany. “Yaahh. What are you doing here??” she flicked her fingers in front of Taeyeon and Tiffany.

“Get.back.to.your.sense.guys” she shook both of Taeyeon and Tiffany body alternately.

“Oh, Yuri, since when you’re here?” Tiffany asked innocently.

“Long enough to know you guys awe-struck (whisper) her” she answered calmly make both of Taeyeon and Tiffany cough in acted.

She is hot, geez, I need fan to cooling down the sudden heat on my face~ Yuri thought while she examined you.

“Hi, I’m Bae Soo Rin, I’m Tae’s friend” you said friendly to her and extended her hand to you.

“I’m Kwon Yuri, just call me Yuri for short” she smiled to you while her eyes examined your body.

“Yaahh! Stop checking her out you ert!!” Taeyeon hissed in to Yuri’s ear and pulled it with all of her strength, make Yuri whined in pain. She dragged Yuri and Tiffany away from you and make them stand few meters away, she commanded them to stay still and not move even an inch away. She approached you. “Sorry about my friend”

“Nah, its okay” you said and check at your watch. “I think I should go now, Luna waiting for me” you said politely.

“Hey, eum. . .may I meet Luna today with my friends??” you looked at her friends. Hesitate about the idea, because they are idol for good sake, and they might be in trouble if you bring them to your flat, even before you and they arrive safely all of people who know them start screaming and dragged them to have a picture or sign. “Please” you lose your sense when you saw her begged with aegyo like that.

“Okay” you smiled and she jumped happily at your answer.

“Come on guys, I want to meet my baby” she cheered happily while dragged them to the cashier desk to pay the dolls.

“Let me pay for that” Taeyeon demanded to pay the brown teddy bear that you brought.

“No, no Taeyeon. You gave me the mickey mouse several days ago for free. Thank you by the way I will buy this one” you refused her over.

“So, you gave my mickey to her??” Yuri whispered to Taeyeon’s ear while she hugging the giant mickey mouse, Taeyeon nodded cutely.

“I will take that back. . .ouch” Yuri groaned in pain when Taeyeon stomped her foot mercilessly.

“Are you okay Yuri?” you asked her concernedly. She just nodded weakly still groan endlessly.

“I’ve bought you that giant. That’s our deal” Taeyeon whispered back to her.

“Arraseo Tae” Yuri finally gave up with pout lips.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update guys. . .

happy sunday all. . .