Just Listen To Me

Accidentally Love

 

I arrived at their hotel a half hour later. Damn traffic jam!! I parked the car on the parking lot and ran hurriedly to the lobby. I saw several body guards of SNSD standing on the lobby.

 

“May I know where is Girls’ Generation room please?” I said with panted breath to the receptionist. She just smiled at me.

 

“I’m sorry Miss, but we can’t tell you that.” She politely apologized to me.

 

“But . . . please . . . it’s urgent, I . . . I need to see Taeyeon.”

 

“Miss, we’re really sorry, we can’t tell you because they are our VIP guests here and they convenience is our concern.”

 

Damn!! I clenched my fist tightly as I hit the reception desk; make the receptionist who talked to me earlier shock.

 

I fished out my phone and called Taeyeon, but as I predicted before she didn’t pick up the phone. !! I cursed again and again while keep trying and hoping that Taeyeon will pick up the phone. While busy with the phone on my ear, I saw a slender yet tall figure with hoodie and black rayban glasses. Yoona.

 

“Yoona!!” I shouted her name, make her flabbergasted and looked around to find me waved my hand to her. I ran to her, “Yoo . . . na, help.”

 

“Oooh, Soorin-ssi . . . what happen? Why you out of breath like this? And why are you here? Shouldn’t you have lunch with Taeyeon unnie and . . . . where is Luna?” Aish, this girl, why she has to ask me many questions?

 

“I need to meet Taeyeon, Luna with her . . . I think I made a mistake, but I don’t know what it is.” I said, “Can you take me to her? Because she didn’t pick up my call.”

 

“Kaja . . .” she linked her arm on my arm and we both walked to the elevator. I saw the receptionist ealier, I just gave her the smug looked while she smiled sweetly to me.

 

End of POV

 

“Yoong!! Where were you going? You left me *pouts*” Jessica welcomed her girlfriend with sulking and cutest pouts ever. “Oh, Soorin,” her facial expression changed once she looked at you, “Wha.are.you.doing.here?” she said one by one while crossed her arms on her chest.

 

“Jessica . . . please, let me meet her first.” You begged to her, as you doesn’t want hell Sica lease out now.

 

“Oh! YOU!!” now its Tiffany’s turn to point at you with her annoyed face. “What are you doing here, heh?!”

 

You still outside the room, not even get inside yet, but these American duo of SNSD already made a barricade for you.

 

“Unnie, let Soorin get inside first. She is our guest, we have to be kind to guest unnie.” Ahhhh, angel Seohyun is on your side now. You mouthed thank you to Seohyun as she lead you to come inside the presidential suit room. “Good luck, Soorin-ssi.” She cheered you up.

 

“Gomawo.” You smiled weakly as you saw Taeyeon sleep with her swollen eyes while back hugged the little angel.

 

The other soshi members peek their head near the wall, but when Seobaby looked at them, she crossed her arms, and said, “Unnies, privacy. Kaja, let’s stroll around.” She pushed them all to get outside and earn some grumbles from the others.

 

You sighed as you kneeled down beside the bed and looked at her messy face; swollen eyes, red nose, and red cheeks.

 

“What happen with you, Tae?” you asked in low voice while caressed her cheek with your thumb. Her tears keep streaming down to her cheek, “Even when you sleep you still crying like this, Tae? I’m hurting you, right? Tell me . . .” you sighed.

 

“A-appa . . .” Luna hoarse voice make you turned to looked at the sleepy face of Luna.

 

“Yes, appa here . . .” you sat at the edge of the bed and caressed her head. “Wae?” you asked as low as you can, because you don’t want to wake Taeyeon up.

 

Luna struggled from her mommy hugging, and then she finally can let go off herself and she sat on your lap. “Bad appa.” She said as she hit your chest.

 

“Wae baby? Ouch . .” she hit you again.

 

“Why appa send Ms. Anne instead of stay with me and mommy and having lunch together.” She looked away and pouting. “Appa doesn’t love mommy again . . . and I won’t live with appa anymo, I want live with mommy instead in Seoul.” She then jumped out from your lap.

 

That’s why Taeyeon is angry to me. She even was crying in her sleep because of me. You cursed while looked weakly to the sleeping figure on the bed.

 

“Do you love Ms. Anne more than mommy, appa?” Luna stood beside you and held your hand tightly.

 

“Of course not, moonshine.” You sighed, “I do love your mommy more than anything else in this world.” You said honestly.

 

“More than you love me and eomma?”

 

You chuckled at her question, “Eomma, mommy and Luna has the same portion in appa’s heart. This heart of appa, only belong to you, mommy and eomma.” You smiled weakly.

 

“Luna love appa too.” She hugged you tight. “Appa, you have to make it up to mommy . . . mommy was crying so hard just now until she fell asleep.” She said cutely.

 

“Arraseo, Maam.” You nodded to her. “Let sleep again with mommy between us, how about that?”

 

“It sounds a good idea, appa.”

 

“It is.”

 

Then the two of you went to bed and hug Taeyeon who sleep peacefully. Luna snuggled to Taeyeon’s neck, while you, you back hugged her and secured your hands on her waist.

 

Feeling the familiar warmness that she ever felt before, make Taeyeon woke up and smile as she looked at Luna who slept soundly on her embrace. But then her hand brushed someone’s hand on her waist, the hand is so familiar to her; the size and the warmness of the hand. Then she felt someone’s breathing on her neck from behind; again a familiar scent of mint tea that she ever smelt before.

 

“Soo~” she said in lower tone.

 

“I’m sorry Tae,” the still wake-up you said in whisper tone. You didn’t sleep since earlier, you just keep hugging her. “I shouldn’t do that . . . please forgive me.” You said sincerely and tighten the hug.

 

She turned slowly to look at you. “I hate you, Ms. Playgirl. You chose her over me your official girlfriend!” She hit your chest, just the same place as Luna hit you earlier.

 

“Ouch . . .” you made a fake hurt face but then smiled to her, make her heart melting instantly. “I’m sorry . . . listen to me Tae . . . she is nothing if she is compare to you. This heart only has 3 names; you, Luna and Hara . . . no one else.”

 

Well, at first, Taeyeon planned that she really wanted to fume her anger towards you. Like hit you, yelling at you, or shouting, but once you smile sweetly like that, all of her plans broke up immediately.

 

“I still hate you.”

 

“You may hate me, but please don’t stop loving me, because I can’t live without your love in my life baby.”

 

“Tch, sweet talker.” Taeyeon scoffed, but inside, she really wanted to fly hearing those words came from your mouth.

 

“I love you Tae,”

 

“I love you too.”

 

Then Taeyeon initiate to kiss you by leaned forward to capture your lips. You smiled when your lips touch hers; the feeling of her kiss is beyond your imagination. It’s the sweetest thing ever in your live when her lips locking with yours. It’s like there are only you and Taeyeon who live in this world, like the world is belong to you only.

 

And when Taeyeon kiss you like this, she forgets everything around her. Just like now, she started to pull up your grey shirt with one of her hands; her other hand already circled on your neck. She was letting out a soft moan when you bite her lips for an entrance to explore her inner mouth.

 

“Appa . . . ehehehehehe.”

 

Both of you and Taeyeon widened your eyes and shocked at the same time when you saw Luna chuckled evilly.

 

“Appa jjang!!” then she jumped out of the bed. She laughing while running and jumping happily in the room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next chapter will be the end of this story. . .

:)

Gomawo. . .

For those who waiting very patiently, I wanna say thank you and sorry. . . .

:D