Luna: No is mean N plus O

Accidentally Love

 

Tiffany POV

We’re on our way to Soorin’s house to meet her daughter. After we persuade her finally she gave up and joined us in our car. I’m so curious why Tae called Soorin’s daughter as her baby? Is she has special affair with Soorin? But it’s impossible, they just met several times because of one out of the lame reasons, she save Tae’s phone when Tae left it at the store where Soorin’s work. I know Tae has a different taste in love, she more into woman than man, but still, it’s too fast for her to fall in love with Soorin. Okay, I admit it, she is beyond beautiful and handsome at the same time, her tall body really attractive both women and men.

Look at Tae now, geez she really a good actress now, she will win an Oscar for her so-called-cute act through Soorin. I’m sure Soorin will be puke if she put some CCP aegyo. Uh my, I hate aegyo.

“Is she in her right mind now?” Yuri whispered to me. So she feels the same way like me too, I thought it just me.

“I think she bitten by a giant lady bug” I said and shrugged while examined Tae’s body gesture. Look, look, look the way she slip her hair to the back of her ear, oh my God, Tae, since when you can be the seduce queen like this.

“Nah, I think her mind broke after she looked your body just now” I glare to Yuri who now make giggling voice that really annoyed me to death. Both of Yuri and Tae are the queens of byun among us, plus Sooyoung as their fellow byun, voila, we can make the sub-unit called The Byuns which has the first single, Oh My ert!! Great, just great, I will be the first who listen and buy their song on iTunes.

“Soorin-ssi, how old are you?” I don’t know where I get the idea to ask her age out of any ideas inside my mind. She turned her head to look at me which sit on the back seat.

“I’m 18” she said shortly. I can’t believe it, she is just 18 years old, two years younger than three of us here?? “Waeyo?” I’m sure she was taken aback when she looked at me shock to my off at her answer. I look at Tae who seemed surprise too.

“Huh, a-aniyooo. I just curious” I lied and took a glance to Yuri.

How she can get that awesome body of her in her age which just 18 years old? Even Yuri who get the nickname as the y queen from SONE defeated by her.

“Yul, I think you should work out more” I whispered to her who nodded as the agreement at my statement.

Soon we arrived at a small house, really small I think to life in there. Soorin told us to wait here while she brings her daughter.

“She is 18 years old Tae!” I screamed to Taeyeon and she just smiled to me.

“She is hot as in H.O.T, Ppany-yah” she said while day dreaming again. I just rolled my eyes in disbelieve on what our leader said and act.

End of POV

 

“She is sleeping Soo” Hara told you while put some makeup on her face.

“It’s okay, I will carry her” you said and pick Luna’s sleeping body on to your embrace. “Ssshhh, it’s okay, appa is here” you her hair when she stirred awake and then close her eyes again.

“This is her medicine” Hara gave you a plastic contained with 2 bottles of medicines and of course her new mickey mouse plushie. “Let’s go” she pulled your hand. You and her walk together, then she kissed Luna’s cheek and bid goodbye to you.

After that you walked to the car where Taeyeon, Tiffany and Yuri wait you. You don’t want them to get out of the car because it seems not safe for them. Taeyeon lowered the tinted window car and looked so excited when she saw Luna on your arms. She opened the car door for you and helped you taking Luna from your arms and put her body on her embrace.

“It’s okay Soo” Taeyeon said as you extended your hand to pick Luna from her embrace, you look at Luna who snuggle on to Taeyeon neck and tried to find a comfortable place.

“She looks so comfort with you Tae” you said smiling to her.

“Aww, she is cute” Tiffany cheekily said and squeezed Luna cheek gently. On the other hand, Yuri doesn’t let go off her eyes to a certain plushie that you hold.

My plushie~ she mentally cried while mimicking pout and sad face at the same time.

“What is her name??” Tiffany asked you still squeezed Luna’s cheek. She is so overwhelming with Luna, usually kid will run away or cry whenever Tiffany approached them. Tiffany doesn’t know why, but she really glad that Luna is not run away or cry when she touch her cheek (A/N: Of course she isn’t cry Tiff, she is sleeping tightly for your pink-color sake -__-“).

“Her name is Luna” Taeyeon said while hugged Luna. “And she is my moonshine” she added at took a glance to you who seem surprise at her statement.

Moonshine?? It’s my name for Luna. Aish, Tae, you know how to make me flutter huh.~ you said in your mind and smile playfully to her.

“What do you want to drink guys?” you offer to Taeyeon and Yuri when all of you arrived at your flat while Tiffany accompanies Luna to sleep beside her and caressing her cheek. She is so into Luna.

“Anything Soorin” Yuri answered while examining your flat. “You have a nice house” she praised your house, you just smile while preparing the drinks for them with Taeyeon’s help.

“Apppaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa” Taeyeon and you shock when heard Luna’s screams from the room, Taeyeon let go off anything she hold and rush to the room, while you, you just keep making the drink.

Taeyeon widen eyes meet Tiffany shock face, Luna ready to crying anytime soon. “I’m swear, I do nothing to her” Tiffany make V sign as her swear.

“Mommy” Luna jolted out from the bed and jump in to Taeyeon hug then she cries on Taeyeon embrace.

“Ssssshhh, mommy here” Taeyeon Luna’s hair to make her feel better, she stops crying but still sobbing.

Mommy?? Does Taeyeon have a special relationship with Soorin already??~ Yuri thought

 “Fany-yah, what are you doing to her??” Yuri now rubbed Luna’s back gently. Tiffany just speechless, the fact remains still, kid afraid of her. Even 5 years old girl like Luna afraid when she saw Tiffany face really close with her while squeeze her cheek.

“It’s okay, mommy here. Ssshhhh. . .” again Taeyeon tries her best to calming down Luna.

“Mommy Yuri here, don’t be afraid again, okay??” Yuri smile to her but Luna shook her head and snuggle into Taeyeon’s neck.

“Appaaa” she let go off Taeyeon hug when she saw you entered the room and walk while squint her eye toward you, then you give her a warm hug.

Whoa, she calls Soorin, appa?? What is going on here??~ Yuri thought in shock

“Aiiiggoooooo” you pick up her. “Wae my moonshine scream and crying??” she shakes her head again then she pointed to Tiffany who still froze and speechless at the things happen. “That’s Aunt Tiffany, mommy Taetae’s friend” you said softly and tried to reassure Tiffany by giving her smile.

 “She is mommy Taetae’s friend??” Luna asked you cutely while looking at Tiffany emotionless face. You nod to her. Then Taeyeon approached you and Luna, she then Luna’s hair.

“Yes, she is my friend and so the aunt there, her name is Aunt Yuri” Taeyeon introduce Tiffany and Yuri to Luna.

“Hi Luna, call me mommy Yuri” Yuri said as she pinch softly Luna’s cheek, Luna shake her head as disagreement. “Wae??” Yuri fakes her sad face.

“I only have 2 mommies, my eomma and mommy Taetae” Luna said. Yuri pouted her lips and tried to act cute to Luna.

“Luna, say sorry to Aunt Tiffany, look, she looks shock” you command her and she down from your hug and approached Tiffany.

“Annyeonghaseo Aunt Tiffany. My name is Luna” she extended her hand to Tiffany and Tiffany accept it, still mesmerize. “I’m sorry for screaming to you” then she ran away and hug you bag.

“Awww, cute” finally Tiffany has her sense back. She approached Luna again and she asked Luna to play together with her, to be surprise, Luna accept Tiffany’s offer. Then Luna, Tiffany and Yuri play together on the living room, while you and Taeyeon look the three of them from the dining table and enjoy the moment.

Gosh, she is gorgeous. Her chocolate-like smell mix with the sweet scent, really make me feel comfort. I really want to hug her and enjoy her smell get into my nose.~ Taeyeon said in her mind while admiring you who busy look at Luna.

Yah!! Kim Taeyeon, where do you put your byun buttons? I want to turn off your byunness now. Jeez, I can’t believe it Taeyeon!!~ again her other mind slapped her.

“Luna, call me mommy Tiffany” Tiffany said while drawing something on the drawing book. Yuri and Luna do the same like her.

“And call me mommy Yuri” Yuri added.

“No” Luna answer shortly and keep brush the color pencil on the book.

“What is no? I don’t want No answer” Tiffany said bossy-like type and cross her hand on her chest.

“No is mean N plus O, aunt Tiffany” you and Taeyeon burst into laugh after you heard that words came from Luna’s mouth.

“Yaahh!!” she glared at you and Taeyeon who still laughing so hard.

“Call me mommy please” Tiffany begs with pleaded puppy-eyes look, but Luna seems not affected by it and continues her drawing. “Pretty please” now Tiffany fold her hand and beg to Luna again.

“Appa, look, I’m drawing appa, eomma and mommy” she then left Tiffany and Yuri and walk to the dining table and showing off her drawing to you. “Here is eomma” she said and Taeyeon juxtapose her sit beside Luna. “This is mommy and appa, holding hand. Yeaahhh” she cheered make you spurt the tea that you just drank.

My cheeks burn now~ Taeyeon mind said

Awkward moment after Luna said that. On the other hand, Taeyeon stomach start to flutter and she is going to fly away soon.

“Ah yeah, good job my moonshine” you said and ruffled her hair.

“Where are you Luna? Mommy can’t see you here” Taeyeon said with curiosity while smile clumsily to you.

“Ohh, I forget to draw it” she then back to Tiffany and Yuri again.

“So, mommy Tiffany, okay??” Luna shakes her head and focusing herself to the draw not even look at Tiffany who know pout and puff her lips and cheeks.

---

“Tae, why Luna call you mommy and she doesn’t want to call me and Fany mommy too??” Yuri who curious to death about it asked Taeyeon when they are on their way back home.

Taeyeon just smile like crazy while replaying the moment she spent with you and Luna. Her mind is fully occupied about the think of you and Luna. She is really happy when Luna drawing a picture of her and you together and holding hand.

“Yah Tae!!” Tiffany slapped her arm and Taeyeon back to her sense.

“Because she loves me at the first time” Taeyeon said proudly, Yuri and Tiffany just gave her o.O look.

“I think we have to make an appointment with mental doctor” Yuri said and earned a slapped on her forehead.

“I’m not crazy, I just over happy” she said and start day dreaming again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, here, i have a question for you guys. . .

what do u think if they make the new sub-unit called The Byuns????

Hahahahhaha, lol lol lol lol

give me what your thinking guys. . .

chu. . . .