A Goodbye . . . .

Accidentally Love

 

“Appa . . . Mommy,” Luna pulled our hands excitedly, as we entrance the gate of the toy store. She kept running while dragging my hand, Taeyeon just shook her head at Luna antics.

 

“Lunaaa, stop running. You might get tired soon if you keep running like this,” I said as I kept my pace with her. Is it just me or Luna has the ability to become a runner? She ran really fast and didn’t pant at all, not like me.

 

“Appa, there. . .” she pointed at the giant dookong on the top of the rack.

 

“Three-peas-in-a-pot?” I asked her confusedly. As far as I know, Luna doesn’t like that doll, instead, Taeyeon is the one who likes it. Luna likes Mickey Mouse; yeah I’m sure of that. But nevertheless, I took the giant dookong. “Here you go. . . but, tell appa, since when you like dookong over Mr. Mickey?”

 

“It’s not for me, Appa.” She then was running again while her head turning from right to left and vice versa.

 

“Lunaaaa,” I called her again, walked fast and saw her already in Taeyeon’s embrace. Ear to ear smile formed on my face as the angles in my life hugging and chuckling together.

 

“Gomawo,” Taeyeon said as they approached me.

 

“Gomawo? For what?” I asked, didn’t get what she mean is.

 

“This,” she showed me the giant dookong, “Luna said, this giant dookong is from you. There are 3 peas here, in the middle is me, beside me is you and Luna.” She give you quick peck on your lips, making you blushed.

 

We spent 3 hours in the toy store, buying all the things Luna and Taeyeon wanted, most of the things we bought were the request from Taeyeon’s members. I don’t mind it at all, they just like my family though, big family for sure.

 

I looked at Luna, who now kept rubbing her eyes. That’s a sign that she already tired and sleepy.

 

“Come here,” I said to her and she immediately jumped on my embrace. She leaned her head on my shoulder and hugged me tight.

 

“Don’t you think Luna is like Sica these days?” Taeyeon asked me. We walked hand in hand to find a nearby restaurant.

 

“Sleepyhead Sica?? Yeah, I guess so.”

 

Somewhere in LA

 

“Haaattchooooo. . .” Jessica sneezed out the blue.

 

“Are you okay, baby?” Yoona asked her as they cuddled on the bed, watching American Pie for the nth time already.

 

“Yeah, I think someone’s talking about me.” She shrugged and snuggled closer to Yoona.

 

 

“Soorin,” my track and Taeyeon’s track stopped as we both heard the familiar voice. That voice made me and Taeyeon turned, I saw Anne was standing there gave us a sweet smile. Even though the weather is warm, but somehow I felt the coldness near me.

End of POV

 

“Anne. What are you doing here?” you asked politely.

 

Why you have to ask her that way? Taeyeon’s mind said as she clenched her fists tightly. She didn’t like the interaction in between you and Anne. She is a jealous type person. She doesn’t like when something that belong to her used by someone else, and also, she doesn’t like when you act like that to other person, especially Anne.

 

“Oh, I wanna meet special friend of mine.” She smiled sweetly. “Hi, Taeyeon.”

 

But Taeyeon just smiled bitterly.

 

What did she said? Special friend of her? Who? My Soo?? In your dream! Taeyeon scoffed and folded her arms in y way.

 

“Who? Me?”

 

Taeyeon widened her eyes as she heard you said that. She even gritted her teeth. She looked at you in disbelieve. I don’t know that you’re a flirt too, Soo. I hate you! She said in her heart.

 

“You wish.” She answered and hit your upper arm.

 

Ugh, I really wanna throw up now. Taeyeon looked away to another view.

 

“There she is. . . .” Anne pointed; making both of you looked to the direction. There was a blonde girl with hazel eyes smile sweetly and waving to her. “I go now. Have a good day.”

 

“Ahh, her girlfriend, I guess.” You shrugged. “Kaja,” you looked at Taeyeon, who now hung her head low.

 

“Tae. . .,” you called her softly. With Luna still on your embrace, you turned her body with one hand, and there you saw tears were streaming down on her face. “Hey, what happen?” you pulled her in your hug.

 

Taeyeon cried even more when you patted her back to calm her down. She felt guilty to have a negative thinking about Anne, and even to you. I should know that you are only for me. I shouldn’t think that you’re a flirt. I should know it that you just too kind to everyone that somehow makes everyone fall for you but at the end, it’s only me in your heart. Taeyeon tightened the hug as she kept crying.

 

“Sssshhh,” you whispered softly to calm her down. “Stop crying, please.”

 

“M-m-mianhe,” she managed to say even though it’s hard to say something in between sobbing, but she has to say that. “Mi-Mianhe for thinking . . . something . . . b-bad about y-you and A-Anne.”

 

You smiled. “Gwaenchana. Now stop crying or I will punish you later.” You said jokingly.

 

“Can you carry me too? I’m tired.” Taeyeon said as she wiped away her tears.

 

“B-bwoh??” you shocked at her statement. You wanna say yes, but you doubt that you can carry her too with sleeping Luna on your embrace.

 

“I’m kidding.” She gave you a dork smile as she entered a Korean restaurant.

 

Later that evening at LAX Airport

 

“I have to go now,” Taeyeon said in sadness tone as you held her hand tightly.

 

“Arra.” You said in whispered tone, tried your best to not cry in front of her. “Take care of your health, okay? Sleep more, eat healthy foods, and don’t stress yourself. Call me anytime.”

 

“I’ll miss you so much, Soo,” Taeyeon said as she hugged you tight.

 

“Na do, I’ll miss you more.”

 

“Don’t over work,” she reminds you as she know that you always over work even when it’s weekend.

 

“Yes, ma’am.” You jokingly answered and gave her quick peck. Not even bother that now you’re here in the airport and probably people notice it, you just want to show off to the world that this girl name Kim Taeyeon is yours.

 

“Mommy . . .” there was Luna, running cutely as she came from the restroom together with Tiffany and Seohyun. “Luna will miss mommy,” she hugged the latter and then kissed her lips cutely.

 

“Aunties don’t get any kiss??” Hyoyeon asked her with fake sad face.

 

Luna shook her head. “Not lips. Cheeks it’s okay.” Then she started to kissed the aunties she has one by one.

 

“Arra. Let’s go girls.” The manager shouted.

 

“Bye, Soo.” She hugged you for the last time before boarding.

 

“Have a safe flight baby.” You smiled. “Wave to mommy, moonshine.”

 

“Bye mommy, LUNA LOVES MOMMY SO MUCH!!” she shouted.

 

“I LOVE YOU TAEYEON!!” you shouted too.

 

“I LOVE YOU TOO SOO, AND MOMMY LOVES LUNA TOO!!!!”

 

Ah, I wish, they will agree with my request, you wished inside your heart as you kept waving at Taeyeon.

 

“Who wants cotton candy??”

 

“Me want!!!” Luna screamed in happiness once she heard cotton candy.

 

Just wait a little bit longer Tae, everything will be better soon. You secretly prayed and walked out from the airport.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One chapter to go guys. . .

Hehehehe, I don't know why I choose that title for this chapter. . . my mind blank I guess. . .

Eum, give me your comment please, arraseo???

:)

#chu