(ert) Private Time

Accidentally Love

 

After Taeyeon asked about why Jessica is here, Jessica ran away without thinking twice. She grabbed her Gucci handbag on the living room table. It’s better for her if she go away than she is here. (A/N: HellSica afraid of ByunTaeng?? Bhahahahahahahaah, where on earth I’m supposed to be?).

“Soo, it’s better if I go home now” you look at Hara whom now has suspicious smirk lingering on her face.

“You’re not working today?” you asked her as you following her from behind to Luna’s room.

“I just took a day off, today?” she said and carried sleeping Luna on her arms. “Besides, I won’t disturb your time” she winked at you.

“Bye Taeyeon. See you next time” she waved at Taeyeon and again she gave you a weird smirk and winked. Taeyeon waved to her back and she wiped away the tears on her face.

Is something happen with her eyes?? Why she keeps winking at me?~ you thought as you send her to the door.

“Don’t be so rough with her Soo”

“Eh?” before you could ask her, she had walked quickly and laugh like crazy devil. “What’s wrong with that woman?” you massage your temple and shook your head lightly.

“Are you okay Soo??” you smile when you saw an angel stand behind you to check on you.

“I’m fine. Let’s get inside” you told her.

“So, mind to tell me why Jessica is here?” Taeyeon asked you when both of you sit down on the couch at the living room.

You sit face to face with her. You’re eyes keep looking at her, not even stare at anything, just her face, her beauty and angelic-like face. You feel can just stare her face like this for the whole day. She is so damn beautiful.

“Yah!!” she whacked your forehead, make you groan in pain.

“You’re so violent” you said as you rub your forehead and pouted to her.

“Mianhe” she apologized to you and rubbed your forehead. “I didn’t mean to hurt you” she added with sad eyes.

Stupid hand!~ she cursed in her mind.

“What’s with that face? I’m okay” you cupped her face and smile to her. “Have you eat?” she shook her head lightly.

You stand up and walk to the kitchen; she followed you from behind like Luna. You just chuckle at her, she not even utters a single word from , and maybe she still feels guilty to you after she whacked your forehead. You stir the food that you make and then stop to look at her.

“Wae??” you pulled her closer by her waist to your embrace.

“Mianhe” she said softly as she snuggled to your chest. Again your heart beats faster when she hugs and snuggles to you like this.

“For?”

“Whacked your forehead just now” she said lowly as she lowered her head. You took her chin and raised it so she can look at you.

Should I?~ your mind asked you (A/N: don’t think too much Soo. Just do it.). I don’t know that this author is byun too (A/N: Yaaahhh!!!)

Omo, what she is going to do? Ottokhe?~ Taeyeon mind screamed loudly. Relax Tae; she is your girlfriend now. Relax Tae~ again and again Taeyeon mind told her to be relax.

Without further fighting argument with your mind, you lean closer to her, you see she closed her eyes. Heart beats fast, you can hear your own heart beats which now pound like crazy as if it wants to come out from your body. You close your eyes and capture her lips softly with your lips and kiss her gently and slowly.

Vanilla??~ You thought when you feel vanilla-like taste on her lips when you kiss her.

You kiss her slowly, like in the slow motion kiss scene that you ever watched in some Korean dramas. You don’t want to rush in anything as you just want to follow it step by step. You pulled her closer to you and wrapped your hand through her slim waist. Every second that pass, every taste that you feel, you want to save it in your mind and cherish it forever.

First, Taeyeon seems like hesitant, but after you put your hands to her slim waist, she responds your kiss slowly. You smile in between the kiss when she wraps her hands on to your neck to deepen the kiss, she has to tiptoeing a bit to deepen the kiss because of you are taller than her. You stoop your head lowered to make her easy kissing you.

“I love you, Soo” she said softly still lip locking you.

“I love. . .you too” you said to her.

“What smell is this?” she pulled away.

You widen your eyes when you remember that you cook something. Even though you are breathless because of the kiss, but you can manage it and look at the food on the gas stove. Fail. The food which is chicken curry now can’t be eaten by anyone because it completely used up, in other word singed.

You turn off the gas stove and you took the pan carefully with thick hand gloves and put that on the sink. You heard Taeyeon giggled and you turn your head to look at her. Her giggling is cute, the combination of middle age woman and girl which really epic to your ears.

“That’s why they call you Jumma Taeng” you mumbled softly and chuckle.

“What are you laughing at?” she asked you with suspicious look.

“Shouldn’t I be the one who ask that to you Mrs. Bae?” you smile and raise your eyebrow to .

Taeyeon POV

“Shouldn’t I be the one who ask that to you Mrs. Bae?”

I blush madly when she said that. Gosh, she is so cheesy. And the first kiss we had just now it’s really indescribable. She has soft lips, I have to admit it that she is the best kisser ever *smile*. I can’t believe that she finally confessed it to me and we are official today *smile*.

“Tae” she waved her hand in front of my face, make me snap back to the reality. “Are you okay? Why smiles like that?” she asked me with her hand holding her phone.

“Just too happy today” I said and hug her again.

“What do you want to eat??” she asked me as she my hair gently like the way she always Luna’s hair. This must be what Luna feels when she her hair, comfortable and sleepy.

“You” I flabbergasted after I said that. I saw her smirk and wriggling her eyebrows to me playfully. Now she will think that I’m indeed a byun. “I mean anything you order, I will eat it” I claim it and bury my face on to her chest to hide my blush.

She then press numbers on her phone screen and after that she involved with a restaurant operator and make an order of some foods for us. I look at her when she on the phone, she is so hot when she serious like this. Her gorgeous feature face, her tall body and the way she talks on the phone *smile like crazy*.

“Do you always smile like that??” since when she finished talking on the phone? Why I don’t know it? I’m too much spazzing out about her today. Of course guys, who wouldn’t when you have gorgeous girlfriend like her???

I shook my head slowly and smile shyly as I got catch by her smiling like crazy again and again. We still here in the kitchen, and she stands about 2 meters in front of me, wearing white t-shirt and baby blue jeans.

I pulled her body closer to me and wrap my hands to her neck. Geez, why she is so tall like this? Make me have to look up at her. I hope she will stay in this state, not growing any taller again. Why I’m so short like this? Aigoo, I envy with her taller body.

“What are you thinking honey?” eh, she called me what? Honey? Please don’t wake me if I’m dreaming, I want to stay like this.

“Hmm??” I look at her dark brown eyes that really hypnotize me.

“Am I too good to resist??” she chuckled cutely and pinched my nose. “Why you look at me like that? Am I too handsome?” now pinch her stomach. Omo, her abs! I gulped so hard after I pinched her stomach. “Ouch” she fake groaning and I ignore it.

I look down to her lips; there is some anxiety inside me. Her lips so tempt to me as if it invites me to kiss her again.

“Just kiss if you want”

Crap! Again I got caught by her. (A/N: once you are byun, you will be forever byun *look at the self improvements book*). Whatever author, she is so damn beautiful and handsome at the same time author, what can I do besides being byun?

Then I heard door knock several times. Such a kill joy. I let go of her and she went to the door to open it, I just stood here, and wait for her to come here again. I hear she said thank you to the guest, maybe our food order has came.

“Tae, let’s eat” she said and put down the food on the mini dining table.

“Say, you haven’t answer my question” I said to her and she stopped eating.

“About Jessica?” I nodded and feed her the roll kimbab. She kissed my cheek with her puff mouth. “She just helped me to make you mine”

Jessica helped her? I can’t believe this. Jessica is CupidSica now, not HellSica anymore? Kyaaaaa, I should give her something as a present. I take my phone on my jean pocket and see so many notifications there.

            Unnie, chuckae, boing boing~ Yoona

            Yah, treat us at precious café~ Sooyoung

Taetae, finally you have a girlfriend, I almost crazy of the thought you will be spinster forever ^^. Chuckae~ Tiffany

            Unnie, don’t do anything okay~ Seohyun

            Finally u have someone that can fulfill your byuness Jumma, kkkkkkk~ Yuri

            How is she Taeyeon-ah? Is she good?~ Sunny

Yo Taeyeon, congrats for you and Soorin. Don’t make a baby b4 u guys married okay?~ Hyoyeon

U should say thanks to me Taeyeon. Anyway, chuckae, I’m happy for both of u. We should celebrate it~ Jessica

I chuckled. Their messages are so out of idea. Especially Yuri’s message and Hyoyeon’s message, what the hell they’re talking about.

“Look” I show her the messages from my members. She burst in to laugh right after she read it.

Your POV

Bhahahahahahahaha, I laugh so hard when I read Yuri’s message on her phone. So it’s true that Tae is a byun. Aigoo.

“Ahhhhh, I’m full” she said and her stomach. Almost all of the foods on the table we ate, hehehehe, we’re hungry by the way.

We clean up the table and wash the dish together. I can’t help but smile as she is around me. Thank God, you make one of my dreams come true today. I’m really happy and I will protect her no matter what and I never let her sad.

I look at the clock. Its 10 pm now, wow, how fast the time fly away. I look at her who sit on the couch and busy texting with her members while smile like dork. I just standing here with my left shoulder leaning on the wall and look at her. She looked at me at pat the couch, a gesture for me to sit beside her. I go there and sit beside her and then turn on the tv. She leaned her head to my shoulder, I feel relax with this.

“Tae”

“Hmm”

“You not go back to dorm?”

“Can I stay here for tonight?” she sounds hesitant when she asked me that.

“You can stay here forever Tae.” I said to her softly.

I felt her arm wrap on my waist and she snuggles closer to me. Her vanilla scent get into my nose when I inhale, I’m sure she likes vanilla so much. I don’t know that vanilla scent of her can make me so calm like this.

She took one of my hands and laced with her hand. “You have big fingers” she utters.

“Really?” she nodded and I looked at my fingers. Yes, my fingers are big if it compare with her finger which is small and short.

She then looks up at me, and my eyes got stunned by her extraordinary onyx eyes. I had seen so many people eyes before but I never meet the eyes like her. She leans closer her face to me and we just an inch away from each other, I can feel hear her breath because of the closeness of us. Seconds after that, my lips locked with hers, this is the second kiss of us today. She pulled my face down to make her easy to kiss me. I can tell her eyes is full love and lust, she isn’t like the first time we kissed. She looks more impatient when she kissing me now.

I lied her body down on the couch, we still kissing each other like there is no tomorrow. Her hands start to move expertly here and there on my back, make me feel a bit tickles and turn on even more with her touches.

She opens to let me enter. Soon we tongue battle each other for dominance, and I took the dominance easily as I look at her close her eyes and enjoy the wet-lips-locking moment.

End of POV

Taeyeon feel her body get so much electricity when you kiss her and then tongue battle with hers. She feels so much pleasure all over her body. She lost herself as you kiss her down to her neck, her eyes shut close tightly as she prevented to let out her moan. But her defense broke when your hand caresses her thigh lightly. Tickles and feel even hornier at your feather-like touches on her thigh, she can’t hold it anymore.

“Soo~” she moaned your name and it give you much motivation to do more than this to her. You kiss her neck; down to her milky-white y collarbone and it make her gone crazy as she gripped your back tightly with her hands.

Should I do this? But~ your mind thought as the hesitation to continue.

But your lust gets more influence than your mind. With one swift movement, you pulled out her t-shirt through her head. Then you saw one of the heavens on earth. Your right mind now kicks out from your brain by the lust as you just stare at her twin white mounds which are cover by blue lacy bra.

“Soo, don’t just stare” Taeyeon shyly said to you and cover her mounds with her hand.

“Are you sure want this Tae?” she nodded and bite her bottom lip. You find it y yet tempting. “Let’s bring this to the room” with that you carry her bridal style to your room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Muahahahahahahaha, author smirk evilly. . .

Say something to me guys, kekekekekeke, put your comments down there as usual

Click upvote if you willing to. . .

and don't tell Sica about it mkay???

Crazy author. . .chaw. . .#throw confetti before leave to you guys