Because of Mickey Mouse

Accidentally Love

 

“Jinjja Tae? She is hot like you describe it???” Tiffany squealed and almost popped her eyes out from its socket when Tae describe the girl who found her phone. She was being makeup by her makeup artists here on the backstage.

“She has killer abs too, Yuri is not count to compare” Taeyeon added while she munching some snacks that provide by the show.

“Omo. She is perfect Tae. What is her name? You got her phone number right?” she put on the eyeshadow on her eyelid without looking at Taeyeon.

Taeyeon snapped and stopped munching the food. She slapped her forehead hardly. “I forget to asked her phone number”

“Great. You had missed the chance Tae” Tiffany scoffed and crossed her arm. “It’s useless after all what you said to me Tae and at the end, you got nothing from her. Heeehh” she stocked out her tongue in scoffed manner.

How can I forget to ask her phone number? I was so busy checking out to her yesterday. Let’s just hope I and her will meet again near in the future~ her hope in her mind.

Here we go, the main performance of the show. SO NYUH SHI DAE.

The mc of the show cheered up and all of the audiences cheered along with him and sing together with them in chorus part, like Gee gee gee gee baby baby.

You glued your eyes on the tv while hugging sleeping Luna on the hospital ward. After drank the medicines and doctor checked her she fell asleep. Yes, after Taeyeon back you rushed to the hospital because Luna’s body temperature was not cool down.

“Soo, you may go home and take some rest, I’ll be here” she squeezed your hand softly. She sure is tired; you can read it through her face.

She got home this morning at 9 am and directly to the hospital. In fact you didn’t tell her that you brought Luna to the hospital yesterday night because you didn’t want her to worried so much and not focus with her job, so you tell her at 7 am this morning when her shift has done. She worried of course, really wanted to go to the hospital as soon as she got the phone called from you, but she has to wait couple hours more because something happen with her job and she need to clear it.

“It’s okay Hara-ya, I’m taking day off today. Besides, she is hugging me tightly, not letting me go” you pointed Luna’s hand which wrapped on your waist tightly.

“A-appa” she whined and stirred her body.

“Uh, you woke up” you surprised and looked at her concernedly.

“It’s hurt, Luna want to go back home” she looked at the IV drop which install on her right hand. You wake up and stand beside her then took her hand. You uttered some words that hard for her to understand it and soon after that you blew it.

“THE PAIN WILL BE GONE SOOOOONNNN” you said in loud voice make her giggled and woke up.

“Eomma” she hugged her mom right after she saw her mom stand beside her.

“I’ll buy us some lunch, any food do you want to eat?” you offered to her.

“Anything Soo” she said still hugged the little moonshine.

“Do you want something my moonshine?” you poked her cheeks.

“I want ice cream, pwease” you frowned at her wish and thinking a bit about it.

“Later, after you discharge from here, appa promise will buy you the most delicious ice cream in Seoul” you make a V sign as a promise to you. She puffed her cheeks adorably. “So anything you want beside ice cream??”

“I want maikey mose” she said cutely.

“Araseo, appa will buy it for you” you ruffled her hair and went outside to buy lunch for you and Hara.

From: Bae Soo Rin

Subject: Urgent!!

Yonghwa-ssi, do you know where I can find Mickey Mouse doll??

 

You sent a message to your co-worker, Yonghwa, to ask him about the Mickey Mouse doll store, because you don’t have any idea about it.

From: Jung Yonghwa

Subject: Mickey Mister Store

Just go to Myongdong area, I heard from my friend that there is a new doll store there

 After you got the replied text from Yonghwa, you took a cab to Myongdong area. It’s about 15 minutes to get there if we use a cab. You roamed around your eyes to find the Mickey Mouse doll store but until now you can’t find it, it has been 30 minutes you walked around the Myongdong area.

“Where is the store?” you started to feel irritate because you can’t find it yet. Then you heard some screams and shouts not far away from you, but you didn’t put any single interest in that thing.

Buukk.

“Ouch”

“Ouch” someone bumped to you make both of you fell down. You looked at your elbow and it’s bleeding. “Wait wait wait” without waiting for you, the one who bumped to you grabbed your hand and dragged you to run with her, yes it’s a girl, you can see the long hair of the owner and the short body of hers. She was covering her face with scarf and masker then put a black hat on her head.

You looked back while running with her, there are a lot of people chasing you with hand holding a pen and a book. Some of them shouting too, but you couldn’t hear that clearly.

Are you chasing by debt collectors?~ you mentally asked.

She then hopped in a cab after the passenger got out from the cab and pulled you in with her.

“Ahjussi goooo” she slapped the cab driver and shouting to the driver make him jumped in shocked and jammed on the gas hardly. “SNSD dorm” she added, the cab driver just nodded and normalize the cab speed.

She was panting heavily while docking to hide herself in the cab. Sometimes she took a peek slightly from the seat.

“Fiiiuuuuhhh” she wiped the sweat on her forehead and exhaled in relief, she still doesn’t realize that you sit beside her until she tilted her head to the left. “Omo!!” she jumped in shocked and so did you.

“You” both of you said in unison and pointed to each other in weird expression.

“What are you doing here?” again both of you said in the unison make the cab driver giggled to the scene on the back seat of his cab.

“You are bleeding” she took your hand and looked at the wound. Your face winched in pain when she moved your hand.

“Gwaenchana” you pulled your hand from her, awkward at the skin contact. “May I stop here?”

“NO!” she yelled make you shocked “Chu-chusunghamnida” she bowed. “Let me treat your wound first” she said guiltily.

“No need, beside I’m in hurry. My daughter waits me for her Mickey Mouse doll in the hospital” you said politely and about to tap the cab driver, but she stopped you. Skin contact alert.

“Wait. I have many Mickey Mouse dolls in my dorm, I can give one of them to you” she said with hand still hold your hand. Of course she said that she has a lot of Mickey Mouse dolls that is Yuri’s collection of dolls, her favorite doll ever.

Should I go with her? Gosh, she is indeed beautiful. Wait Soo, what are you talking about?~ again you mentally slapped your mind.

“Please. I’m sorry for bumped in to you just now” she pleaded to you.

“You got chased by so many debt collectors” you chuckle to her, the cab driver who listened to the conversation just chuckled like you too.

“Ehh??” she frowned.

“I have to stop here and head back to Myongdong area”

“Wait, please, I’ll treat your wound and give you the Mickey Mouse doll to your daughter free, without any charge” she convinced you. But you think, what for she convince you, it’s not like she has something to convince you about, and the wound that you got from earlier incident it doesn’t matter at all. It’s not a big wound by the way.

“If I may give you an advice young lady” the cab driver talked to you by the rear view mirror. “Just take the offer from the beautiful lady beside you, you will not loss anything” he smiled to you.

You took a glance to her who sits beside you while nodding and smiling dorkily. You gave up and nodded at the end.

Omo, she is going to come home with me~ Taeyeon mentally cheered like crazy.

“I’m sorry if kinda mess here” Taeyeon said as she rubbed her back head awkwardly. Well, it’s not all mess actually, a little bit mess. You just nodded and smile to her.

“Ah. . .wait here okay, I’ll go get the medic pack” she then rushed to the one of the 4 rooms inside the apartment. You just looking around the things and sit down at the couch as you saw nothing interest on your eyes.

“Give me your hand” she said as she walked back and sat next to you to treat your wound.

Your body jerked backward and winced in pain when she put an alcohol to clean up your wound. It’s really hurt for you, but the next two minutes the pain has gone and you sighed in relief. She then put a pink big plaster on your wound.

Pink??~ You said in your mind as you furrowed your eye brow. You don’t like something in pink honestly, but this time is an exception.

“Thank you for treat my wound. I should go now” you about to stand up when she finished treating your wound but she hold your wrist. You felt a sudden electric shock on your body when she did that, and unknown to you, Taeyeon felt as same as you.

“The mickey mouse doll”

“Ah, it’s okay, you have treated my wound, it’s more than enough” you refused her politely.

“But I insist” she said softly make you shivered. “Wait here” she ordered and you just did as she said.

“Here” she back and gave you the cute little Mr. Mickey for you.

“But. . .”

“Just take it as a give from me to your cute daughter” she cut you before you could continue your sentence.

You sighed. “Arraseo, thank you Miss. . .” you looked at her in questioned face.

“Taeyeon, just call me Taeyeon”

“Oh right. Thank you Taeyeon” you smile at her make her suddenly blush and make her fanning herself in clumsily. “I think I should head back to the hospital now” after some silence between you and Taeyeon, you finally speak up and excuse yourself to go back to the hospital.

“Uhm, I. . .just. . .wondering” she avoided the eye contact with you and staring at the floor because she was madly blush right now. “Hmm, may I go with you to see your daughter?”

“Are you sure?” you asked her curiously because you know she is an idol, one of the members of SNSD, you knew it just now when you watched tv at the hospital while hugging Luna. She definitely has tons of schedules to do and added it too; she will chase by her fans again like few hours ago when she accidentally bumped in to you.

 “Y-yes I am, wae?” still avoided to face you.

“You’re not busy right now?” she shook her head. “Arraseo, gaja” you gestured to Taeyeon.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(A/N: Eum Tae, do you still remember your words?? Tae: Ouh shut up you crazy author!!!)

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hehei. . .

annyeonghaseo crazy author imnida. .pangapseumnida. . .

how r u guys? hope all of you are okay. . .

chapter 3 released guys, 

give me your comments, cause your comments are my vitamints. . .

:)