The Nine and The Confession???

Accidentally Love

 

“She is. . . . . . . .”

“Appaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa” Luna voice interrupted both of you. Her small foot run towards you quickly and jump into your embrace.

“Hehei” you laughed at Luna when she hugged you tightly. “How’s school?”

“I told my friends that I have mommy Taetae” she said excitedly.

“Jinjja? What are your friends said about it??” Taeyeon asked her and caressed Luna’s cheek lovingly. On the other hand, Hara smirking toward you while playing her eyebrows to you, tried to tease you even more.

“They didn’t believe me. Mommy would you come to school wif me tomorrow?” Luna tugged Taeyeon big pajama in cute manner. Taeyeon looked at you; you know she can’t make it because she has tons of schedules to do tomorrow.

“Haaaaa, how about an ice cream, I promise to buy you an ice cream right??” out of nowhere, you burst that magical words, and Luna face shine bright like a diamond.

“Really appa? One big vanilla ice cream for me from the famous ice cream vendor” she said, forgot about the things she said to Taeyeon earlier.

Phuih, almost~ Taeyeon feel relief on herself.

“I want too” Taeyeon whined to Luna with pouted lips.

“Mommy can come too, right appa?” you nodded to her, again Hara sent you her grimace; you just rolled your eyes at her grimace.

“Owh Soo, I have to go to work now. I need to cover my friend’s shift because she is sick, I take a double shift today, do you mind if you take care of Luna??” she asked you.

“Okay” you said over happy. “I don’t have to go to work at all” you added.

“Uh wae?? You got fired, didn’t you??” she shook your body.

“Hara, stop it. I got a new job, so start from tomorrow I will work at a new place” you smile to her.

“Arraseo. Luna kiss eomma first” she called Luna and Luna ran to her and kiss her cheeks and lips cutely. “Luna annyeong” she wave goodbye to Luna.

“Bye eomma” she waved goodbye too to her mom.

“Appa, mommy, let’s eat ice cream” she pulled both of you and Taeyeon’s hand.

“Let me take a bath first, okay” Taeyeon said and dashed to the bathroom quickly.

“That’s why I smell mommy so stinky just now” Luna said innocently while fan her hand to shoo away the smell.

“I heard that Luna” Taeyeon replied from the bathroom, and Luna quickly hid herself behind you.

---

“Appa, whose car is this?” Luna asked you curiously while pointing her finger to a white car in front of her.

“Me, waeyo? Luna doesn’t like it??” you frowned and gestured Taeyeon to hop in the front seat beside the driver seat while you sit Luna down and fasten her seatbelt at the passenger seat.

“I like it appa, can we stroll around after we eat ice cream??” she said with her puppy eyes. Aigoo, whose is the one who teach her to use puppy eyes like this? Her eomma of course who else.

“Ask mommy first about it” you pointed to Taeyeon and then hurry to hop in the driver seat.

“Mommy, can we stroll around after we eat ice cream?? Pwease. . .” you chuckled at the way Luna pleaded to Taeyeon with all of her heart.

“Of course Luna”

“Yeeaaaayyy” she shoot up happily and claps her hand.

“You buy a new car?” Taeyeon asked you when you focus yourself on the steering wheel.

“No, this is my company’s car, each of the alpha marketing planner staffs have one of it to support our work” you explained to her, and she just nodded.

The three of you are now in the ice cream shop near Gangnam area. It’s uncomfortable for you because Taeyeon tried her best to disguise herself using your scarf, Luna’s bear masker and hat.

“What flavor do you want eum. . .honey?”

You called Taeyeon with honey, Taeyeon looked at you with weird look. You don’t have any choice left because the ice cream saleswoman looked at Taeyeon with suspicious look, and you don’t like it the way she looked at Taeyeon like that. Taeyeon herself feel ecstatic when she heard you call her honey.

“Vanilla please” she said half hummed because covered with the masker.

“Two vanilla ice cream please” you said to the ice cream saleswoman. She nodded and prepared the ice creams for you.

“Here you go miss” the ice cream vendor gave you two boxes vanilla ice cream. “Total is 7,500 won” she said and smile to you. You took the ice creams and gave her the money.

With that, you picked Luna up and pulled Taeyeon’s hand and walked fast outside the ice cream shop. You thought that the sales lady already suspicious about Taeyeon and you just want to safe her.

“Sorry for dragged you out hurriedly from the ice cream shop” you uttered apologize to Taeyeon once all of you got inside the car. Luna was sitting at the back and eats her ice cream silently, she was mess now, all over her lips covered by ice cream, and you can see that through rear view mirror. “And sorry. . .eum for call you. . .honey. I just reflex, nothing intend on it. Because I saw. . .the saleslady notice at you” you tried to explain to Taeyeon.

I don’t mind it if you call me honey though I like it~ Taeyeon said in her heart and she looked at you.  “Gwaenchana, I like it though” Taeyeon immediately slapped after the unaware words came from .

You just smile while look at the other side. You want to pumped your fists in the air, but you can’t since Taeyeon is here.

“Eum. . . I mean. . .ah never mind” she continue eating her ice cream and lowered her head in embarrassment.

“Luna, honey, why so mess on your lips??” you asked the busy-eating-ice-cream Luna. She didn’t answer you and continue dig in the box she held.

“Luna” Taeyeon called her softly and she stop digging in her ice cream and looked at Taeyeon.

She ignoring me but not Taeyeon~ your jaw dropped at Luna’s reaction towards Taeyeon.

“Come here, let mommy feed you.”

Luna gladly accepted that and went to Taeyeon’s lap as soon as she can. Taeyeon wipe up Luna’s mouth with wet tissue that she always brings inside her bag. You just looked at Luna-mommy interaction from the corner of your eyes. Luna opened cutely when Taeyeon shoved a scope ice cream to and giggling after Taeyeon poke her nose with her own nose.

Why my hearts become warm with their interaction? Am I really love Taeyeon? But, it’s impossible for me, who am I if I’m compare with her who is an artist, singer and national idol~ you let out a heavy sighed at the thought.

“Mommy, can I meet Aunt Titanic??” you looked at Taeyeon who seemed surprise at Luna’s word.

Aunt Titanic? Who is she???~ both of you and Taeyeon have the same thought.

“Who is aunt Titanic, Luna?” Taeyeon asked her while feeding ice cream.

“That one who forced me to call her mommy like I call mommy Taetae” both of you and Taeyeon laughed at Luna innocent answered.

“Aunt Titanic, hahahahahaha” you can’t hold your laughter and so did Taeyeon, she once again let out her ahjumma laugh. “Nice nick name for her, my moonshine” you ruffled her long silky hair lovingly.

“You want to meet aunt Titanic??” Taeyeon asked her, and she just nodded cutely. “Arraseo, wait for a moment” Taeyeon pulled out her phone from her bag and called Tiffany.

After a moment Taeyeon hang up the phone and told you that Tiffany is home now and her excitedly waiting for Luna to come.

“She is so excited” Taeyeon squeal mimicking Tiffany excited voice to you. “Say aahh” she command you and you just do as she said.

“Thank you” you said as the ice cream perfectly landed in your mouth.

“Uh Soo, your lips” Taeyeon said as she pointed at your upper lip which has a bit ice cream there. You wipe your upper lip by using your back hand but it still there. “Let me” she then place her soft thumb on your upper lip to wipe the ice cream. You and her suddenly froze and not even blinking eyes, until the car honk from behind snapped both you and make you step on the gas.

Thump. . . . Thump. . . . Thump

“Em Luna. . . .ice. . .cream” Taeyeon said make Luna jumped in shock but then she opened wide for the ice cream.

Soon, you arrived at SNSD dorm. You remember the first time you being here. Because the bump accident between you and Taeyeon.

“Lunaaaaaa” you saw Tiffany ran like a kid when she saw Luna. Then the other members started to curious about Luna as they approached her with excitement.

“Back off girls, this is my kid” Tiffany threatened them and made a block with her body to cover Luna from the other members.

“Unnie, don’t be selfish, we want to play with her too” Yoona whined to the latter as she tried to snatch Luna, but fail because Tiffany to protected Luna.

“Hi aunt Titanic” Luna innocently waved and looked at Tiffany who looked expressionless after she heard Luna called her with aunt Titanic not aunt Tiffany. The others include you just laughed so hard.

“Yah, Luna, my name is Tiffany” Tiffany pointed herself with hopeful face.

“Arraseo auntie” Luna just smiled weakly and walked back and hid behind your body.

“Wae Luna?” you kneeled down and cupped her face. “Ahh, gwaenchana. Aunt Tiffany not angry with Luna” she hugged you and buried her face on your shoulder.

“Aigoo, looked at what you have done” Sooyoung nudge Tiffany arm with her shoulder, make Tiffany feel guilty.

“Come in Soo” Taeyeon said to you. “What happen with her?” Taeyeon looked at Luna who buried her face on your shoulder while you carrying her inside the apartment.

“Her” Hyoyeon and Sunny pointed at Tiffany together.

“I-I s-said nothing” Tiffany stuttered and sighed heavily then left to her room. Luna looked from your shoulder when Tiffany left.

“It’s okay, Luna is too sensitive these days” you said to Taeyeon to reassured her.

You then let her down from your embrace and sit her on your lap. She rubbed her eyes cutely as the tears streaming down her face.

“Look, I have giant keroro” Seohyun said and gave the keroro doll for Luna, but she ignored it. “Ahh, she looks sad” Seohyun said disappointedly.

“I have delicious cake, you want some?” Sooyoung said and gestured her head to the fridge, but again Luna ignored it.

“Wae, Luna like this?? Look, aunties here so sad at Luna” you said as you caressed her cheeks. She then tugged Taeyeon’s shirt and the latter just kneeling down. You looked in confused when Luna whispered something through Taeyeon’s ear, and the latter just nodded and hold Luna’s hand to a room.

“She is cute” Yoona said and followed the two and left you only with Jessica.

“Your daughter??” Jessica asked you in icy tone manner while her eyes keep on the tv show.

“Hmm” you simply nodded.

“Taeyeon always talks about you and your daughter these past 3 months” you looked at Jessica, stunned at her words that just came from . “She is happy even you and her just met by an accidental incident” she chuckled. “And today when I saw her with you, I can see she is so bright. I wonder what have you done to her” she smirked at you, make you gulped as the memories of you and her hugging each other while sleeping.

“I. . . . I d. . .ddon’t do a-a-anything. I swear” you shouted and gave her swear signed with your two fingers.

“Chill out girl” she patted your back.

“Yeaaaaaaayyyy” both of you and Jessica heard a cheerful sound from the room and then Luna came out from the room with her hand holding Tiffany’s hand.

“Appa. Aunt Fany gave me this pink teddy bear, may I have it appa??” all of the people there shocked when Luna called you appa except Tiffany, Taeyeon and Yuri of course. You nodded as the approval.

“Tsk, even Luna can call my name properly Tae” Tiffany scoffed at Taeyeon, Taeyeon just rolled her eyes.

“We even don’t introduce each other” Hyoyeon stated, make Luna looked at her.

“Annyeonghaseo aunties. My name is Luna, I’m 5 years old. Pangapseumnida” Luna said in English cutely and bowed to the older.

“Annyeong, I’m aunt Seohyun, nice to meet you Luna”

And so the others introduce their self to Luna and after that Luna busy playing with them when Taeyeon gave her drawing book and color pencils. She is so excited about it, her cute voice when she squealed make the aunties laugh along with the others.

“Who are these??” Sooyoung pointed at the figures that Luna drew. She is too curious with the figure holding something on her hand.

“Aunt Yoongie and aunt Youngie eating a lot of foods” Sooyoung and Yoona looking each other and look at their hand which now holding a bag of chips and then stop eating instantly. “Aunties are shikshins” she added innocently without looking at the latter who now shocked at her statement.

“Well done Luna, these two aunties are the ultimate shikshins” Hyoyeon patted her head and continue her drawing again.

You just smiled at the heart-warming scenes in front of you. Just seeing Luna like this, going along with her new aunties make you happy. For five years finally she got something to call beside eomma or appa, its auntie. The older girls gave Luna so much attention, maybe they find it Luna very attractive to them, and her bubble cheeks add the point of cuteness that make everyone fall for her.

“I see you look happy by looking at Luna with them” Taeyeon statement make you turned your head and looked at her who sits beside you on the living room.

“She is my happiness” you looked at Luna again who now messing up Yoona painting with her color pencils.

“Luna, hiks hiks” Yoona whined and ready to cry but then suddenly Luna stand up and patted Yoona back gently, like you used to do to her when she cries.

“Mianhe auntie, sssshh, uljima, let’s draw again” she said with her eye-smile. The others just jaw dropping and not believed what Luna has said to Yoona just now.

You chuckled at the shocking face of them.

“Its look like she learn that from you” Taeyeon said and sipped her drink. “She really looks like you”

“She is my daughter, of course she looks like me” you answered and looked through Taeyeon’s onyx eyes.

Ugh, why she look at me like that?~ Taeyeon mind asked as she looked away from your eyes.

“Do you still want to know about the girl I like??” Taeyeon looked at you, she remembered about the postpone answer that you should answer just before Luna came home.

Isn’t it too fast if I tell her now?~ your hesitantly mind asked.

“Hmm, who is the lucky girl?” you sense Taeyeon sudden voice change. You found it like cold tone mix by dislike and disappointed.

“What happen with you?” you asked her back and fix your sit on the chair.

“Waeyo? Nothing happen with me” she lied. In fact in her heart, her anger started to boil up, she clenched her fists tightly as she hold the mug with her hands.

“Kurae.” You nodded and don’t want to bring the thing out as you afraid of you might make the circumstances between you and her become awkward.

“So, who is she?” she demanded your answer.

“Hmm, I just met this girl about 2 or 3 months ago, accidentally. And after that I never meet her again, until one night she came to my house suddenly. Cried on my embrace and hugged me tightly”

Who is that girl? Why she doesn’t tell the name of this girl instead of talking about her. Ugh~ Taeyeon mind scoffed in dislike. Taeyeon is so damn clueless about who is the girl that you’re talking about, in fact, you’re telling about her, but her mind is too complicated right now as the anger take the control all over her brain, prevent it to process anything that come in her mind.

“Honestly I found it awkward at the first time because I never hug someone before except my parents, Hara and Luna. But then I realized that I feel warm when she hugged me, I feel my heart fluttered for the first time, and I want to protect her” you smile weakly to her.

“Why you didn’t confess to her?” Taeyeon asked lazily and looked at the window which shows the city landscape.

“I’m about to confess with her today, but I still doubt about it” with your answer, Taeyeon got up and left you with fury anger in her eyes. You grabbed her wrist to make her stop. “Where are you going? I haven’t tell you who is she” you said but she pried your hand away as she stomped her feet and went to her room then slammed the door.

“Tsk, tsk, tsk” Jessica shook her head dramatically and looked at you. “Need some advice junior?” she smirked as one of her eyebrows rise a millimeters up.

Then you heard the bell ring. Jessica immediately rushed to the door to open it. You saw a tall guy and handsome guy smile to Jessica as Jessica greeted him politely.

“Taeyeon-ah, your namja chingu is here” Jessica shouted, she then looked at you whom now froze as something indescribable crawled inside your heart. One thing is sure, you don’t like when you heard that the guy in front of the door is Taeyeon’s boyfriend. Jessica smirked as she knew that you’re angry at her words and yet she found it that you’re jealous.

“Luna, playing time is up” you took Luna’s hand and carried her on your embrace.

“Aaahhhhhh” her aunties said in unison as the disappointed.

“Appa, I’m not done yet” she tried to get off of you but you hold her still and gave her stern look.

Taeyeon came out from her room and she looked at your angry face in confuse. Luna looked terrified on your embrace after you gave her that scariest eyes of yours, she knew that you’re angry and she just obedient to you and not protest anymore.

“Wooyoung oppa?” Taeyeon a bit surprised to see Wooyoung stand in front of the door. “What’s bring you here without telling me first?”

“Goodbye everyone. Thank you” you said and bow without looking to Taeyeon you get out from the apartment as fast as you can.

You smile bitterly as you and Luna are inside the car. You rewind again when Taeyeon called that guys with oppa. You hold the steering wheel tightly as you vent your anger toward it. You can’t control your anger now and the thing goes wrong when Luna started to afraid of you as she looked at your tighten grip and gritted teeth. You close your eyes as you tried to ease the anger, you manage to exhale and inhale properly. Finally the anger inside your heart decrease bit by bit. You looked at Luna and smile to her.

“Appa mianhe” you squeeze her cheek lovingly.

“Are you okay appa??” you nodded weakly and gave her a reassured smile.

Maybe this feeling is wrong to Taeyeon~ you mind said as you started the car engine and then left the parking lot.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

easy guys, tsk, i wanna make you suffer a bit longer. . .

:P

comment, subscribe and voted guys. . .

gamsahamnida. . .