Fix it.

Accidentally Love

 

My baby calling. . .

 

I sighed umpteenth time as Taeyeon calls me again and again. It’s been 2 days I haven’t pick up her phone because of what she did to my Luna.

 

Should I be angry with her? Should I blame this all to her? I never see so much pain Luna face when she cried two days ago. Even when her eomma left, she didn’t cry like that.

 

“Yoposaeyo” I finally pick up her call.

 

“Soo. . . .” her voice of whine broke my angry wall to her. “Where are you? Why you didn’t pick up my phone this past 2 days?” I bet she is pouting from there.

 

Should I tell her the reason why I didn’t pick up her call? Will it hurt her when I tell her the truth? Why the both of you must be so important in my life now? Until I can’t even decided which one I should choose.

 

“Soo. . . .are you there?”

 

“Hmm, I’m here. I’m so pretty busy these days. . . .*sigh* I’m sorry” by the end, I know I am the one who should lie to her.

 

“It’s okay Soo. At least you tell me about that, I won’t disturb you by called you again and again” her soften voice like apologizing to me. I close my eyes and Luna came in, the way she cried really make me terrified.

 

“I’m sorry” well that was the words I can utter now. “Do you busy today?”

 

“I have free time at lunch, waeyo??”

 

“I wanna talk with you. Would you like to have lunch with me?” I should talk about this to her so that the things can be clear for all of us, for Luna for sure.

 

“Sure”

 

“1 pm at Genie Restaurant. I’ll wait you there. I need to go now . . . love you so much.” I end the conversation without she answered it. And yet I regret it.

 

12.30 pm

 

“Appa. . . .wae we lunch here and not in your office?” Luna asked you while jumping on her seat, excitedly.

 

“Luna, you might fall. Be a good girl to appa.” You said and she stopped jumping. “We gonna lunch with mommy here”

 

Upon hearing name mommy being mentioned by you, Luna face turned dark. She is not as happy as before.

 

“Moonshine, look appa. . . .” you reach her hand and squeezed it softly. “Mommy miss you so much and me too, don’t you miss her?” she looked away and pouted while crossed her hand in front of her chest. “I know my baby is angry with mommy, but appa never taught you to not forgive someone’s mistake,” you caressed her cheek, her face soften now.

 

“But I’m still mad at mommy *pout deeply*…” still she looked away.

 

You face palmed your face and sigh deeply as what she said. This is the longest sulking that Luna ever had, she never did this before, it seems she really hurt that bad.

 

Not long after that, Taeyeon came with her head covered by a black hat and her face covered by a mask and rayban glasses. You pulled out her seat and she smiled sweetly to you.

 

“How are you baby?” she asked while give you quick peck on your cheek. She took off her hat, mask and glasses then keep in her Gucci bag.

 

“I’m fine,” you said with your monotone while looked at Luna who still looked away.

 

“Lunaa… give mommy a kiss here,” Taeyeon pointed her lips, but Luna remain still. She threat Taeyeon like she wasn’t there. Taeyeon just looked at you quizzically then turned to looked at Luna again.

 

“Appa, can I eat ice cream?” you just sighed heavily when she shook your hand with so much hope. You know it very well why she did that. She wants to go home as quick as possible and avoid Taeyeon.

 

“Later. After we finished lunch, arraseo?!” you said in stern voice make her lowered her head.

 

“Soo, why did you say like that to her?” Taeyeon hold your hand tightly as you managed to calm down yourself. “What kind of ice cream do you want, Luna? Let mommy order it for you.” She beamed her warm smile to Luna, but the moonshine looked mad at her, not even listen to what she had just said.

 

“Mommy asked you, Luna…” you eyed her with you deathly gaze, make her afraid more of you.

 

“What happen with you guys? Why both of you so tense with each other?” Taeyeon turned to look at you then to Luna. “Soo, mind to tell me what happen??” you just keep silent while your eyes still keep on Luna.

 

“I want my eomma!” Luna said as she stood up and ready to leave, but you grabbed her hand fast.

 

“YOU’RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE, JANG LUNA!!” you shouted, make Taeyeon and Luna startled and shocked at the same time. Luna on the other hand was really afraid of you on this state. For this entire time, Luna knows you very well that you will never shout or even high-voice tone with her, even when you are angry to her, you just let it go and forget it. But now, it’s different, you shouted and Luna know it too that you’re really angry and disappointed with her. You even used her full name―indicating that you’re truly angry.

 

Everyone inside the restaurant turn their eyes to your table and whispering to their friends.

 

This is not good, your mind stated.

 

“Kaja!” you grabbed Luna’s hand and Taeyeon’s hand and dragged them outside the restaurant as quick as possible and the get inside the car.

 

“Put your seatbelt, Luna” your voice full of authority when you told her to do so. Luna fastened her seatbelt right away you told her.

 

“Appa―”

 

“You will get your ice cream soon!” you cut her mewled voice―she is ready to cry soon―and step on the gas hardly.

 

“Soo, stop the car and tell me what happen, NOW!!!” Taeyeon said as she pulled your right hand harshly. You step on the brake and park on the side road. “What happen with you?!”

 

You look at Taeyeon with your furious eyes. You don’t want to fume your anger right now in front of Taeyeon, but yet you can’t gain enough control to your temper. This is one of bad sides you had.

 

You gripped the steering wheel tightly. Your teeth gritted each other; after all you have to control it.

 

“Appa…,” Luna encircled her hand from behind on your neck. “Mianhe” she cried out, sobbing endlessly. You let go off of her hand s from your neck.

 

“Taeyeon” Taeyeon startled when she heard you called her by her full name. “Who is Luna for you?”

 

“Appa…,”

 

“Let appa finish it first, Luna.” You said half croak at your voice. “Tell me the truth, Taeyeon, who is she for you? Foster child?”

 

Taeyeon widened her eyes in surprise. “Of course not, Soo…,” she reached out your hand but you sway it away and look at her again. “She is my child, Soo. My everything just as same as you,” her voice sounded like begging you to understand her.

 

“Oh really?” you sarcastically asked her. “Your child, tsk,” you chuckled bitterly while looking at Luna through the rearview mirror.

 

“Soo, I know I made mistake yesterday, but that’s all I could do, I couldn’t even think the right words to say to―”

 

“And by saying that you think Luna will be alright?!!” you shouted, all your face flushed in red. “Don’t you ever think that she has heart too like you, me and other people?! She has heart to feel and mind to think, Taeyeon!!!” your gripped on the steering wheel harder than before.

 

“I’m sorry, Soo,” Taeyeon lowered her head. If she can turn back time, she wouldn’t say that words in front of Luna, she will gladly to say that Luna is her daughter instead. But what she can do know? She knows she is wrong, rather than arguing onto something, she just apologizing.

 

“Luna was hurt so bad, you know that Taeyeon?! She even said that. . . . . . . . she won’t meet you again.” By the end, your voice softened a bit knowing the exact thing that what Luna did earlier that she ignore Taeyeon was hurt you too.

 

“Appa…. I’m not doing that again. I wof mommy and appa…. Please *sobs*…. Stop fighting….” She was sobbing and crying endlessly. “Mianhe *sobs* appa…, mommy…., Luna is sorry,” she managed to say the word ‘sorry’ in between her crying. She doesn’t like when adult fighting with each other, she hate high-rising tone.

 

“Appa…, stop being so angry with mommy, please,” she tugged your shirt with her pleaded look.

 

From your side, you can hear someone’s sobbing and it’s none other than Taeyeon. She wiped her tears that streaming down her cheeks using her fingers. You hate it when the one you love so much crying in front of you because of you fume your anger to her. When your mind started to get back to its normal mode, you reached out her and pulled her for a hug.

 

“Sssshhh. . . . . uljima,” you patted her back gently using your right hand while your left hand wiping Luna’s tears on her cheek.

 

“Mi-mianhe,” Taeyeon crying hard.

 

“Mommy uljima. . . . I won’t do that to mommy, I promise,” she showed up her V-sign fingers.

 

“Mianhe. . . .Luna-yaaa,” her eyes, nose and cheeks are swollen red, but she still crying on your chest. You just stay silent while patting her back, trying to calm her down.

 

“I won’t forgive you if you don’t stop crying,” she pouted and crossed her arms. She looked away. Your mind asked you, where did she learn that things? Pouts, crossing arms. You smile over the thought of it. “And I won’t forgive appa too, if appa. . .,” she pointed your nose cutely. “. . .not buying me a delicious ice cream. That’s a deal from Jang Luna.”

 

Taeyeon stopped crying and chuckled a bit, and so do you. You chuckled at her antics and pulled her for a hug too.

 

“Don’t cry again, okay? You look awful when you cry, like a zombie, huuuuuuuuu,” you said and wiped her tears. “I’m sorry for fumed my anger to you,” she just nodded and gave you a quick peck on your lips.

 

“Sorry accepted. And I’m sorry too, Soo,” she said, still feel guilty to you and Luna. “Mommy is sorry for you too moonshine,” she patted the younger lovingly.

 

“Let’s snap a picture with mommy, Luna. Mommy will post it on mommy’s UFO Town,” Luna sat on Taeyeon’s lap cutely.

 

“Euh, your eyes are swollen baby. Really awful, are you sure want to snap a picture like that?” you gave her and awful look.

 

Luna then open the dashboard drawer and took a rayban and put it on her, while Taeyeon she put her black glasses.

 

“Okay, that’s better,” you gave them thumbs up and snapped a picture of them.

 

On that picture, Taeyeon kissed Luna’s cheek while Luna fingers make V-sign and her lips pout cutely.

 

She really looks like Yoona. . . .aaahhh, I know now where did she learn that. She must learned that from the queen of aegyo and pout Sunny and Yoona. Aigoo, you thought and giggled a bit.

 

“Let me post it,”

 

She then took the phone and made some caption of that photo, title ‘Me and my sweet-pouty-cute Moonshine. Mommy Wof You So Much, kkkkkkkkkk’

 

“Now, you’re my kid and let the world know about it,” she said while caressed Luna’s cheek. “Kiss mommy, please,” she pouted her lips and then Luna kissed her lips.

 

“Luna wof mommy,” she said with her aegyo-like tone ―totally Sunny’s voice.

 

“Just mommy??? You’re not love appa too? Aaahh, my heart hurt so bad,” you pretended and gripped your upper shirt.

 

“No. I wof appa and mommy, so much.”

 

“Arraseo. Who wants an ice cream??!” you shouted in happiness.

 

“Meeeeeee!” both Taeyeon and Luna raised her hand excitedly.

 

“Let’s go.” You said with your hand like an Ultraman.

 

Meanwhile, on Taeyeon’s UFO Town account, there are so many comments about the picture she just posted.

 

Aww, cute. She is so lucky―xxx

 

Unnie, who is moonshine? I want to kidnap her, kyaaaa….

 

You look alike.....

 

May I call you eomma????

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What??? What's up???

It's been a long time since the last update......

Mianhe my dearests subscribers......

So, this is what I got . . .sorry if this is out of your expectation. . .

So, tell me about this. . .pwease. . . .