Unusual Lunch

Accidentally Love

 

“Appaaaaaaa. . . .”

 

I have to keep a distance the phone from my ear as Luna shouted excitedly. She called me using Anne’s phone.

 

“Yes, moonshine. Do you being a good girl today??” I asked her as I was focus on my laptop in front of me and the stack of files beside it.

 

“Yes appa. . . . appa appa, can we have a lunch with mommy and Ms. Anne? Pwease. . . .”

 

Oh gosh, why am I so helpless with her aegyo? Why I can’t resist her? Am I spoiling her so much for all these years? Hara-yah mianhe if I’m too spoiling Luna, this is the best for her. I know if you were here, you will scold me and pull my ears again and again as I always say yes to her.

 

“Arraseo . . . let me call mommy . . . and I will pick you and Ms. Anne at 12??”

 

“Yaaayyy!!! Luna love appa so much!! *Kiss*” she happily said and gave me indirect kisses.

 

“Appa love Luna too . . . bye moonshine.”

 

I hang up the phone and call Taeyeon. For some reason that I don’t know what is it, my feeling says that something bad will happen soon. I just shrugged.

 

“Yobosaeyo. . . .”

 

Her sweet voice greeted me; make me smile out of the blue.

 

“Hi gorgeous . . . do you have any plan today?”

 

“Mmmm . . . No, I just have to prepare the luggage as I will fly back to Seoul tonight *sad tone* . . . wae??”

 

“Luna called me earlier, she said she wants to have lunch with you and Anne today . . . can you come?”

 

“Anne? Who is she? *Jealous tone come to the surface*”

 

“Oh . . . she is Luna’s teacher, baby. How? Can you come?”

 

“Okay . . . where and when?”

 

“Uncle Lee’s Restaurant at 12 noon . . . I see you there baby, bye.”

 

I hang up the phone. Not long after that Sarah came inside my office to inform me that the board meeting ready to start. I just hope this meeting won’t take a long time as I don’t want to be late to meet my moonshine and my baby there.

 

At Taeyeon’s place

 

Who is Anne? Why I have bad feeling about this? Why Luna want to have lunch together with me and Anne?

 

Taeyeon’s mind keep wondering and wondering about Anne, because as she remembers you never tell her anything about Anne. She keeps calling your phone but to her disappointment, you left your phone on your table before you go to the meeting room.

 

“Where are you, Soo?” Taeyeon sighed again and again as you didn’t pick up her calls.

 

Taeyeon looked at the clock, it 11.30 am, she has to go to Uncle Lee’s Restaurant now or else she will be late for the lunch. She wears the best dress that she brought from Seoul as she wants to look the prettiest girl for you.

 

 

A black trouser, grey J.Estina bag, and a fancy white shirt. Ah, she is so pretty, no doubt about that.

 

“Unnie, where are you going?” Yoona asked as she helped Tiffany packed her luggage on the living room. “Fany unnie surely knows how to shopping.” She shook her head with the already-three-big-pink luggage and soon become four.

 

“I want to lunch with Soo . . . where Jessica is?” she asked the doe-eyes girl.

 

“As usual unnie . . .” she grinned widely showing off her white toothy grin.

 

“Sleep.” Taeyeon mumbled. Typically Jessica who tend to sleep rather than watch TV or doing something else, after all she is the ice princess and sleepy head at the same time though. “Okay, got to go now. Just text me if you need something.” She said before closing the door.

 

12.05 pm

 

“! I’m late! Sarah, I gonna lunch with Luna, see you later.” You waved goodbye to your secretary and run as fast as possible to the parking lot and get inside your car immediately.

 

After driving about 20 minutes, finally you arrived at Luna’s school. At the gate, Luna has been waiting for you with her angry face, beside her, Anne standing with her floral dress covered with white cardigan with one of her hands holding Luna’s hand.

 

“Appa, you are late!” she shouted just in time you got out from the car.

 

“Hi, Anne, you pretty as usual.” You smiled sweetly to her, unknown to you, your smile successfully melting Anne’s heart.

 

You kneeled down in front of Luna, “Appa is sorry for being late . . . can Luna forgive appa?” you said cutely with your fake sad face.

 

“I will forgive you if you kiss me, here.” She said while pointing on her lips.

*Kiss* there you go, so, do I forgiven now??”

 

Luna nodded cutely make her ponytailed hair moved up and down as she nodded, Anne on the other hand just giggled at the antic scene between you and Luna.

 

“Kaja, mommy probably has been waiting for us.” You said and reached Luna’s hand.

 

 

A certain pretty onyx eyes girl with white blouse already sat in the Uncle Lee’s Restaurant with a cup of green tea accompany her. Her eyes keep looking outside the window. The café is quite cozy for her with the very friendly waiters and waitress; the interior design of the café which is most of it from the wooden material until the café smells like a wooden factory.

 

Her eyes glommed in happiness when someone that she has been waiting for finally arrived with a bubbly cute little angel on her embrace; hugging her neck tightly while keep kissing her cheek again and again.

 

But her gaze became different when she saw that girl opened the car door for another woman who sat on the passenger seat. Her gaze was pure of anger and jealousy at the scene. The way that woman play with the little angel; ugh I wanna puke now, her mind stated while she scoffed.

 

“Mommy!!!” Luna hurriedly jumped off from your embrace and ran to a certain girl that she called mommy.

 

Taeyeon stood up from her chair and opened her arms widely to the little angel. “Aigoo, my baby,” Taeyeon carried her on her embrace while kissing her cheeks. “Is my baby be a good girl today?” she asked with childish tone.

 

“Yes, I am. I got an A on drawing class, right Ms. Anne?”

 

“Right, Luna.” Anne answered but Taeyeon just shrugged and sat Luna down on the chair beside her, ignoring your presence.

 

*Fake cough* . . . I don’t get any hug or kiss?” you smiled sheepishly. Taeyeon smiled sweetly to you. “Hi baby, I miss you so. You look so beautiful.” You said and gave Taeyeon a peck on her lips.

 

“I miss you too,” she answered while looking at Anne’s face which is totally contorted with jealousy. Sorry, she is mine, Taeyeon said in her mind while smirking.

 

*Fake cough*.” Feeling forgotten by you, Taeyeon and Luna, Anne making a fake sound of cough.

 

“Oh, I’m sorry . . . baby, this is Ms. Anne, Luna’s teacher.” You said to Taeyeon.

 

“My name is Anne,”

 

“Taeyeon,” Taeyeon took her hand and handshaking with her. “Pangapseumnida.”

 

Anne’s face puzzled when she heard Taeyeon speak Korean with her, but then you translated it for her. “She said nice to meet you, Anne . . . *smile sweetly*.”

 

Taeyeon rolled her eyes. Why you have to smile sweetly like that? And, hey girl, it’s just a simple smile okay, ugh, I hate this!

 

Then the lunch went smoothly with you just chit chatting with both of the pretty girl; one on your right side, one on your left side. But then suddenly Anne’s phone rang, she excused herself to picked up the call, then Taeyeon looked at you with her stern looked.

 

“Wae?” you asked her quizzically.

 

Taeyeon really wanted to ask who is Anne to you, but then, she felt uneasy to asked you that, it made her just shook her head and continue eating her steak and feeding Luna who busy playing with your tablet pc.

 

“Hmm, so . . . .,” Anne came after several minutes.

 

“What happen?” you concernedly asked her.

 

“I’m sorry, I think I have to go first, something happen at school and I need to go there now.” She already took her bag.

 

You stood up, “Let me send you there . . . Tae just wait me here with Luna. Come one Anne.” You held Anne’s hand unconsciously and walked faster to the car.

 

Unknown to you, Taeyeon held the napkin tightly while her breath became unstable due to the over jealousy that took over her. “She is more important than me now?” Taeyeon scoffed sarcastically to herself.

 

“Mommy . . . are you okay?” Luna held Taeyeon’s hand and squeezed it gently. “Why mommy crying?” she wiped the tears on Taeyeon’s cheek.

 

“Mommy hurt Luna-yah,” she said weakly and hugged Luna.

 

“Ssshhh, mommy, uljima . . . I will cry too if mommy crying like this.” she started to sobbing.

 

“Kaja, let’s go home.” With that, Taeyeon and Luna went to the hotel where the other SNSD member’s stay during their visited here in LA.

 

 

“Oh, where are they?” I asked myself when I arrived at Uncle Lee’s Restaurant after I sent Anne to the school, she said that she have a problem there and because I was the one who asked her to join lunch with us, so I thought that’s my responsibility to sent her there.

 

“May I help you, Miss?” a waiter came to me with his bright smile.

 

“Oh yeah, where is the pretty girl and the kid go?”

 

“Oh, they already left 5 minutes after you went.” He said.

 

“Okay, thank you.”

 

From: Jessica

Yah!!! You wanna die???!!! Wae you make Taeyeon crying like this??!!

 

A message from Jessica shocked me. Taeyeon’s crying? But why? She seemed fine when I left her with Luna.

 

I hurriedly ran to my car, started the engine and step on the gas deeply and drive to their hotel. Taeyeon-ah, what happen to you? Is it because of me? Tae, I hope you are fine . . .

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sigh, I've been through a lot of things these days,

Until I can't update all of my stories . . .

To those who waiting, I wanna say I'm really sorry guys and thank you so much for courage me up by saying when will you update your stories??? hihihihi big thank you for that. . . .

I still have 2 more chapters for this story guys, stay tune. . . .

And stay away from trouble okay. . .

#chu