Worse

Accidentally Love

 

It has been 7 days since Tae’s phone were off, I keep call her so many times and text her too, but still, there is no reply at all. And my work these days become more and more hectic due to the next launching of Samsung product, I need to pacing back and forth from Seoul to any other cities just to make sure everything well planned.

 

“Soorin-ssi” the alpha marketing planner director called me from the door of his office. “Come here.” He said and I quickly get inside his office.

 

“Have a seat please.” He smiled to me warmly as I sit down on the soft yet pluffy sofa. “I have something to discuss with you, Soorin-ssi.” Hearing what he just said make me wondering what kind of topic he want to discuss.

 

“What is it, sir?” I asked him curiously and make my sit become more comfortable.

 

“You know, among other alpha marketing planner staffs here, I’m more impress with you. . .” I nodded my head. It’s true; he already said that to me for the nth time already.

 

“And I will do no matter what just to make you stay here in my team. You got that awesome marketing skills and marketing planner mind just to increase our salary.” He added with his hands motion. I just smile sheepishly and nodded again.

 

“What if, I give you. . . chance to spread your wings in marketing field in US?” I was surprised hearing Mr. Park said that to me.

 

“D-dae?” that’s all what I can utter as my mind can’t work properly.

 

“You know right that USA is the best place of everyone around the world who wants to study about marketing and its stuff,” I nodded. “. . . *take a deep breath* what if I give you chance to study there for 2 years and handle one of our branch offices there?”

 

Damn. What kind of dream I had last night? This is something out of my expectation, I never dream about this before. Well, I dream that one day I can visit USA to spend my holiday there together with Luna and my baby Tae. But this is more than that, this is awesome.

 

But, if I take the chance, it means I have to leave Tae here alone while I’m studying there and work there. And it means too that I can’t have some y time with her anymore for more than 2 years. I’m not being ert guys, but at least I can’t see her face to face and spend some quality times together. TT__TT ottokhae???

 

“Don’t be to rush on anything. I won’t force you either. Take your time to think about it.” Mr. Park patted my back gently like a father patted to his daughter.

 

“Yes, sir.” I nodded slightly.

 

“By the way, where is Luna??”

 

All of staffs in this office know who Luna is because of her presence almost every day right after her school finish. Her blabber mouth and cute behavior make everyone here love her so much, even Mr. Park love her like his granddaughter. Sometimes when he just arrived from abroad, he will give Luna a gift, and all Luna does are jump around while hugging Mr. Park.

 

“Oh, she is in my office, drawing something on her drawing book.” I said.

 

“Remind me to buy her new set of color pencils when I go to Italy next week.”

 

“Ah, gamsahamnida for that, sir. But, you don’t have to. I feel awkward if you do that.” I answered while scratch my not-so-itchy head.

 

“Don’t be. She is like my grandchild for me and I’m willing to do that.” He said. “Tell her to call me grandpa, okay?”

 

“Ah, d-dae.” I nodded and then stood up from my seat. “I go then, nice to talk to you, sir.” He just nodded and I took my steps out of his office.

 

“Appaaaaaa…,” Luna ran towards me and jumped to my embrace like a cute koala baby. “I miss mommy appa.” She said as she yawned and rubbed her eye cutely.

 

I looked at my wrist watch. It’s 3 pm in the afternoon and this whole day, Luna haven’t took some nap, I bet she is so sleepy right now due to her activities in her school earlier and her activities with my co-workers here. *Sigh* she has to take a nap now.

 

I rubbed her back gently again and again, while I’m walking directly to my office to finish my unfinish report with Luna on my hands. A light snores can be heard from her as I’m sure she is sleeping now on my embrace. I put her on my lap with her head on my shoulder while I began typing the report.

 

30 minutes later, the report was finish and it’s time for me to go home. But again, I remember about Taeyeon again who these days become difficult to reach whether its text or phone call. It made me worried to no end. I was contemplating with myself about should I go visit her with Luna today or not.

 

“Mommy. . . .,” Luna sleep talking snapped me back to the reality. She must be miss her mommy so much until she sleep talking like this.

 

“Let’s visit mommy, moonshine.” I mumbled quietly and walked outside my office while humming random song that I just heard somewhere, I even don’t know what the title is, kekekekekekeke.

 

No One POV

 

“Appa. . .” Luna woke up from her sleep. “Where are we going??”

 

“We’re going to visit mommy. . .but before that. . . we have to buy something first to mommy and aunties, okay??” she nodded cutely and rest her back on the seat, still sleepy I bet.

 

You buy many kind of foods for Taeyeon and her other members, since you know that 2 out of the members are shikshin. Luna just holding your hand and she helping you carry 2 plastic bags with a lot of effort. She insisted to carry those plastic bags by saying ‘appa I’m big enough to carry these’ she said that while showing off the plastic bags to you.

 

“Are you okay, moonshine? Want me to help you?” you gave her some help but she shook her head confidently.

 

“I’m fine, appa.” She said and walked again beside you.

 

“Arraseo.” You said.

 

When you about to buy the last food for the girls, unexpectedly the food parlor kinda crowded today, so many people queuing up like a snake. You have to buy deubokki since that is your favorite food ever and you don’t want miss it, so instead of leaving it and buy at another deubokki parlor, you queuing up there with Luna on your side.

 

30 minutes later.

 

“Appaaaaaa. . .,” Luna started to whine. She doesn’t like standing for more than 10 minutes and she doesn’t like waiting. She tugged your shirt and asked you to carry her instead.

 

“Uuuuggghh, aigoo. . . . my baby is now become heavier than before.” You said and pinch her nose softly. “Do you want ice cream after this??” she nodded vigorously, make her pony tailed hair ups and downs adorably.

 

“Appa, appa.” She poked your cheek with her forefinger when you about to pay the deubokki to the middle-age ahjumma who always gives you extra contents in your deubokki. FYI, you are one of her loyal customers.

 

“Gamsahamnida ahjumma,” you bowed to her and took the deubokki plastic bag with you. “What is it Luna?” you asked her without looking at her because you’re busy fixing the plastic bags on your hand.

 

“Isn’t that mommy??” Luna pointed to a flat screen TV that hung on the pillar.

 

You turn your head and look at the TV screen. The world stopped all of the sudden once you saw what’s on the TV. What Luna said is true, that is Taeyeon who is on the news. Everything inside your head went blurry once you read the information below it.

 

‘SNSD Taeyeon Dating 2PM Wooyoung’

 

“D-a-t-i-n-g. . . dating??” Luna tried to spell the word. She can read but she has to spell it first. “W-o-o-y-o-u-ng, Woo-young???” Luna looked at your face who turn red-dark like holding your anger. “Appa, gwaenchana????”

 

‘So, Taeyeon-ssi, is that right that you and 2PM Wooyoung are dating?’ the reporter asked Taeyeon enthusiast.

 

Taeyeon seemed shy and trembled at the same time. ‘Ah, dae. . . we’ve been dating for a month now.’ after she answered that, she left and get inside the car which has been waiting for her.

 

“Kaja Luna. . . let’s visit mommy,” you said and heave your feet out the food parlor.

 

Unknown to you, Luna knows it that your heart aches so much. However she can feel it too, a sudden pain after she read it clearly the news information on that TV shows. She looked at you and felt pity at the same time to you. Instead of sitting calmly on her seat, she unbuckled her seatbelt and sit on your lap while her hands encircled on your neck and burying her face on your neck.

 

You tighten your grip on the steering wheel like you always do when you are angry and can’t control your angry.

 

That’s why she turns off her phone. Does she plan this for a long time? ~ you clenched you jaw until Luna can hear the sound of your teeth clenching each other.

 

“Appa. . .” she tighten her hug and snuggled even close to you. You just ignored her and focus yourself on the road.

 

You and Luna are now in the parking lot of Taeyeon’s apartment building. You try your luck of calling her again, who knows that this time she will turn on her phone. But to disappoint her phone still off.

 

“Kaja Luna.” You said with your stern voice and open her car door. Luna can see that your eyes are red but she was too afraid to ask you about what happen.

 

When you about to step inside the building, you see someone that you really want to see now. Taeyeon. But she is not alone, she with someone. A guy for sure. A guy that you really want to punch him right on his face so that his face broken in matter of second. Taeyeon looked so clingy to Wooyoung and Wooyoung is too touchy to with Taeyeon. Unknown to you, Taeyeon herself honestly doesn’t want to do that, she is irritated with herself now, she call herself as a disgusting thing by doing that clingy things to Wooyoung, but that’s all she has to do, to make the press believe that she is in relationship with this guy.

 

“Appa. . . .,” Luna called you so that you don’t build your anger in your heart.

 

Taeyeon on the other hand who heard Luna’s cute voice stopped on her tracks and looked at you who is standing there frozenly and stare at her and Wooyoung with anger mix by disappointed, sad etc.

 

“Why honey?” Wooyoung asked her and caressed her hand.

 

You take your step inside, the pain increase inside your heart that make your knees trembled, but you force yourself to get inside, not to mess everything with her and Wooyoung, but to give the plastic bags to the girls.

 

You passed her like she was nothing to you, like nothing happen, like you didn’t see her, like she doesn’t exist there with Wooyoung. Taeyeon looked at you with her sad face knowing how worse her act to you, but she can do nothing. She stayed still and only looked at you when you passed by. She glanced to look at Luna who crying silently while walking beside you and holding your hand.

 

The ring sound of the bell make the activities inside the dorm stop and wondering who the person is visit them at this time. A man stood up from the couch and opened the door. As soon as the door opened, his eyes widen seing you in front of the door with crying-silently Luna beside you.

 

“YOU?!!” he pointed you right in front of your face with his angry face. “What are you doing here???!!!”

 

You don’t have any energy left to angry over nothing to this stranger in front of you. You become weak, but however you still manage yourself to stand properly. “Annyeonghaseo” you bowed politely to him as you know he is older than you. “I just want to give this to SNSD members.” You said as you give him the plastic bags. But he refused it.

 

“Soorin-ssi,” Tiffany called you when she saw you. Other members of SNSD know about this problem too, one side of their own heart, they don’t want this happen, but at the other side, they can’t disobey the order too.

 

“Tiffany-ssi,” you smiled weakly. “I just stop by and want to give you this. . .” you handed the plastic bags to her, she accepted it. “I go then, annyeong.” You said, not to forget to bow politely.

 

Look how sad and terrible her face is. If only we can do better than playing safe~ Tiffany sighed and get inside with her weak and bitter smile.

 

Flashback

 

“Tae, what happen??” Jessica asked the latter that crying endlessly on the couch while the other 8 just looked at her worriedly.

 

“Tell me, Sica-ya. . . is that wrong i-if I fall in l-love??” she managed to say even though she hardly breathe.

 

“Of course not. Why did you ask that kind of thing???” the blonde patted her back gently.

 

“Then why he asked me to break up with her??”

 

All of them are shock, their eyes almost popped out of its socket when they heard that. “Who asked you to do that Taeyeon-ah?” Tiffany asked her softly.

 

“Me.” All of them turn their head to the voice source and saw Kikwoo standing with high and mighty attitude. “Anyone of you wants to be her side and help her???” they stayed silent and looked on the ground. “If there is, I’ll make sure that your carrier will stop right away you defend her.” He threatened the other 8 girls.

 

End of Flashback

 

“Luna. . . .,” you called her softly when you get inside your car and finished fasten her setabelt. “. . .eum, should we visit eomma today??” you tried your best to sound normal in front of Luna, but it seem hard though.

 

“Appa. . .” she reach your hand and intertwined it with hers. She already crying and she held your hand tightly. “If my strong appa want to cry. . . . j-just cry a-appa. . .Luna’s appa has heart too.” She said wisely and wiped her tears.

 

You smiled achingly and tears start flowing down to your cheeks. The one that you love the most after Luna can cause so much pain like this, the one that you promise you will cherish forever can make you become vulnerable like this. And that one person is Taeyeon, your love that now you called her your past love.

 

Luna unbuckled her seatbelt and hugged you tightly. Seeing you crying like this is something she doesn’t like, she doesn’t like someone crying in front of her, she doesn’t like seeing tears flowing down to someone she loves so much.

 

“Appa. . . . remember what appa always tell me??” she cupped your face and wiped your tears with both of her thumbs. “Everything will be fine if we are together, we are team appa. . . . if appa hurt. . . I’m hurt too.” She cried louder.

 

“M-mianhe. . . .” after a long silent, finally you uttered a word. “Appa m-m-mianhe for. . .being such a c-cry baby.” You wiped your tears and form a smile to her, even though it’s a weak smile, but it’s better than you just keep crying and make Luna crying even harder.

 

“Do you want. . . ice cream???” you asked her once she stopped crying.

 

“Can I have. . . eum. . . cotton candy instead of ice cream from now on???” she answered with her croaked voice.

 

“Anything you want you can have it, Luna-ya.” You kissed her forehead and start the engine to fine the cotton candy shop.

 

Everything will be fine Bae Soorin, don’t worry. It’s just a nightmare, once you wake up, everything will be fine~ you took a deep breath and cheer up yourself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Uh oh. . .I know you will kill me after this guys #runaway

Hahahahahahaha. . . . . #evil laughs

:P

Comment please guys. . . . 

lalalalalalalalalalalalalala