A Friend's Help

Accidentally Love

 

Your POV

I sighed heavily umpteenth times now as I remember what happen two days ago at SNSD’s dorm. I can’t erase that guy face when he called Taeyeon with happy smile, plus, what Jessica called him? Ah, Taeyeon’s namja chingu. Tsk, eeeiii, I write randomly on my notebook when I’m here at the meeting room for my first team meeting. Do you even think I can concentrate?? No, my mind is full of her, hopeless as I knew that she has already taken by that guy. Author help mee!!!! (A/N: chocked by instant cup noodles. Eiss, don’t shout, will ya?)

This bunch of papers in front of me do not helping me at all. I saw my co-workers pay so much their attention to the paper on their own hand while listening to the chief of marketing planner. I’m hopeless. I exhale and cheer up myself to re-focus on the meeting. I can’t be like this. My life problem couldn’t distract me at work. Soorin hwaiting.

After 2 long hours sit until I could feel that my is as flat as plywood. The meeting was about the marketing strategy and target of the upcoming product. Our target market is now focusing on people around South East Asia, because their purchasing power of the latest phone products is very large. This is a leeway for us.

“Soorin-ssi, wanna have lunch together??” my new co-worker, Ye Eun asked me after we left the meeting room. I feel don’t have any appetite to have lunch. But I would feel bad if I refuse her offer.

“Of course” I said as I tried to smile to her.

As the food come, I just eat a bit after that I just stir the food left to the right and right to the left. To be honest, the food is really good, but I feel like my tongue being so cruel today to me.

“Are you okay, Soorin-ssi??” Junwoo asked me while munching his food.

“Nah, not really” I sighed and pushed away the food that now more look like a porridge.

“Have a problem I guess” he smirked at me and I nodded weakly as he lucky guess answer.

“Mind to share?? Who knows we can help you” Ye Eun said. I looked at her and Junwoo alternately.

“Let me guess. It’s about love, am I right???” he said, but I didn’t answer him just sighed heavily again and again. He snapped his hand in joy. “I know it.” he proudly said.

“How did you know it, Junwoo-yaa??” I heard Ye Eun asked him curiously. I just drowned my face on my hand which now on the table.

“Only love that can make people become like, her” I saw him pointed his finger to me. Whatever Junwoo, I don’t have any motive to respond you.

I took out my phone from my pocket and saw Taeyeon and Luna photo as my wallpaper in there when they were eating ice cream in my car.

“Have you confessed it to him??” he asked me again.

“It’s a girl” I response weakly and continue drowned my face again. I heard they squeal ‘aaaahhh’ when I said that the one I love is a girl.

“It’s easier then, right Ye Eun??” Ye Eun just nodded. Her ponytail hair flies when she nodded.

Easy for you to said that, but for me, it’s like I have to move Mount Fuji to Gangnam area with all of my strength. Will he say it’s easy if I tell him who the girl is?? Gaahhh, I don’t want to tell them anyway. It’s as same as me dig my own grave. I face palming myself, these two friends of mind really not helpful at all.

“Ah, lunch time is over. Let’s back to work guys” I stand up and walk to the office left them behind me. I don’t want to prolong my love sick situation with them, it’s helpless after all.

Just when I sat down on my chair at my office, my phone ring, a text message from unknown number came. I frowned and about to delete it but I didn’t so. I opened the text message.

From   : xxxxx

Ya, Soorin, it’s me, Jessica. I know you have love-complicated problem.

^^, I’m willing to help you right away. Have time tonight???

I’m quiet surprise after read the message. Is it really from Jessica?? Someone is not trying to prank at me, right?? Yah author, tell me, is that really Jessica Jung??? (A/N: *Shrugged my shoulder*). Aish, this crazy author!

To        : xxxxx

How can I believe you?? Prank on me. I’m not in the mood now

Soon after I sent the message, the unknown number calls me. I pick up immediately because I feel curious too over this unknown number.

“Yaahhh!!” it’s really her. I can tell by her screamed just now.

“Hi Jessica” I greeted her in whisper tone.

“Believe me now after I shouted to you??” she is seriously so cocky this time. I just hummed in answer. “So, how about my offer??” she asked me again after few minutes of mine.

“Arraseo, where and when??” I asked and prepare my note book to taking down the time and place we’re about to meet tonight. She say it and taking down the note with “Ah, ne, okay, see you tonight, bye” I hang up the phone. Suddenly my heavy heart and mind relief a bit after it.

7 pm

“Appa, where are we going???” Luna asked me cutely while her small hand playing with my phone.

“We gonna meet Aunt Jessica. You know her, don’t you?” she thinks a bit while biting her bottom lip. My baby is cute when she thinks like this.

“I know it, I guess” she focused herself again on the phone. Her finger taps here and there as she is playing angry bird. “Appa, I win, I win” she jumped in joy and showed me prove that she won the game. Even me, the owner of the phone, never finish playing, not even getting 1 star for each level, but her, daebakk, she won all of the levels, with 3 stars in each levels.

“Yeay, my moonshine is daebakk” I ruffled her hair and she chuckled cutely.

“Appa, can I call mommy Taetae to tell her that I just won the game?” I looked at the road blankly as she asked me that question.

“Luna, mommy Taetae is busy now, how about later after dinner?” she nodded excitedly.

Soon we arrived at Drop Top Café near Gangnam area. I park the car smoothly and carried Luna on my arms and get inside the café. I saw Jessica waved her hand to me, I come over her and sitting down Luna beside me.

“Hi Aunt Jessica” Jessica squealed and pinched Luna’s cheek lovingly because she find it that Luna is so cute and adorable when she called her that.

“Hi Luna” she greeted my moonshine with her bright smile that anyone who see that will drool over her.

“You come here alone?” I asked her to open the conversation before we jump into the main topic.

“I come with my Yoongie” she said and slurp her drink. Yoongie? I raise my eyebrow. Her boyfriend? Whoa, she is so brave to come at the public place like this with her boyfriend. “There she comes.”

I turned my body to look at her boyfriend. “Yoona?” ah, I get it now. Okay, I don’t need any further explanation anymore.

“Annyeonghaseo Soorin, Luna” she greeted me and ruffled my moonshine’s hair.

“Hi aunt shikshin Yoona” Luna said innocently and I saw Yoona pouted after Luna called her aunt shikshin.

After that, we ordered some foods and ice cream for Luna. Aigoo, she really likes ice cream so much. I’m afraid of her tooth if she too much eating ice cream. I have to make an appointment with a dentist tomorrow to check on her tooth.

“So, Soorin, tell me the truth” I stop my chopsticks movements when Jessica asked me that. Should I tell her about the feeling I have toward Taeyeon??? I sighed and put the chopsticks down.

“What do you want me to tell?” I asked her back as I looked at Luna who being feed by Yoona.

“All” she replied shortly. “How about your relationship with our dear leader?” she asked me with serious look on her face.

“We’re friend, Jessica” It’s true, right? I and Tae are just friend, nothing more, except the things we’ve done lately, I can’t describe it. Are we still friends or more than that? I don’t know.

“Friend? Kurae” she clicked her tongue as disbelieve. “Is that all?? Nothing more? You feel nothing towards her? Just friend, right? Really??”

I remain silent. Think for a bit about her questions. I feel more than just friend with Tae, but I don’t know how about her, does she has the same feeling like me? I don’t wanna be one sided love.

“I love her Jess” I finally confessed to her. She clapped her hand once. I have no idea or words left beside that words I just said to Jessica. I saw her smirk to Yoona and Yoona smile playfully to me. What’s with this two? Are they insane already because they have so many schedules to handle? “But she already has a boyfriend, right?” I sighed remember the guy again. Damn it, I hate that guy so much!

“Come here” she motion her hand to me to come closer. She then whispered something to me; I widen my eyes when she said that.

“Are you sure?” she slapped my arm and told me to be quite. She continued her whispering words to me. “I never do that before” I said as she finished. She eats her foods again with her spoon.

“Trust me. Just prepare what I’ve told you” she said and told me by her hand gesture to me continue my eating. I just sigh, this is I have to do to her.

“Don’t be a coward Soorin” Yoona said and I smiled to her. Yes, she is right, sooner or later I have to confess it to her, whether she reject it or not, I will confess her, and I just hope she will accept me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Warning!!

Teaser for next chapie

My eyes got teary as I finished read her message. Why I’m such a fool person?

Where are you Soo? Turn on the damn phone, will you?!

I bite my finger, my mind full of fear. Did something happen to her? Why her phone is not active? Where is she? 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are you guys ready for the M chapter??

aaahhh, no one shout. Kurae, I just keep that on my document then. . .

Say something about this chapter, please. . . .