Forbidden

Accidentally Love

 

A man with square black glasses in disguised look carefully at the 3 people not far away from him. He knew one of the 3 people there. He kept wondering and guessing who are they and what they do with Taeyeon. He looked at the interaction between them that according to his opinion was so close to each other, even the kid that was eating ice cream looked so comfortable with Taeyeon, while the girl was so touchy with Taeyeon. He doesn’t like it.

 

He pulled out his phone and pressed some numbers on there. Not long after that, someone picked up the phone.

 

“Yoposaeyo”

 

“Taeyeon-ah, where are you?” he asked with his calm voice. He didn’t want Taeyeon having suspicious on him.

 

“Oh oppa, I’m having lunch now oppa. . . waeyo??” curious Taeyeon asked her manager oppa, because as she knows, this manager oppa never ask her about where she is, when she is in the day off.

 

You on the other side was just eating ice cream with Luna and playing rock-scissor-paper with her. You heard Taeyeon speak on the phone and Taeyeon face showed a bit worried.

 

“I have to go now.” Taeyeon said as she put back her phone on her bag and ready to leave.

 

“Let me send you. . . kaja.” But your step stopped immediately as she held your hand.

 

“I can go by myself.” She said and then ran to stop a cab and get inside the cab as soon as possible.

 

“Appa. . . what happen wif mommy?” Luna asked you while her ice cream and make her lips have a white mustache. You wiped her lips with your thumb.

 

“Mommy has something urgent to do.” You answered randomly, not knowing the exact reason though. “So, where are we going now???” you asked Luna with your fake happy face.

 

“Let’s go to your office appa. Luna miss aunt Ye Eun and I wanna play with her once we arrive at your office.” She said and already hopped inside the car.

 

Then your phone ring, Taeyeon called you.

 

“Yoposaeyo. . .” you greeted her warmly.

 

“Soo. . .m-mianhe” she said with her soft yet pleaded voice.

 

“For?” you asked her back and keep your eyes focus on the road.

 

“Left you and Luna just like that without any explanation,” she sighed. A deep sigh for sure. “I have some urgent things to settle as quickly as possible.”

 

Taeyeon POV

 

“I have some urgent things to settle as quickly as possible.” I bite my lower lips as I told a lie to her. I feel terribly bad for left her and Luna just like that and to make it worst I was lying to her by saying that I have something urgent to do. In fact, that’s not the reason why I left her.

 

“Gwaenchana. . . I have to go back to office though. . . and Luna said she misses one of my co-workers there.” I sighed when I heard she answered that, I know she felt disappointed with me, but I can’t do anything in this case.

 

“I’m sorry. . .,” I uttered softly as tears began streaming on my cheeks.

 

“Gwaenchana babe, stop saying sorry, will you?” now how can I face this matter? She is really kind.

 

“Arraseo, I hang up now, bye babe, love you.”

 

“Take care, love you too.”

 

I looked outside the window as the cab took me to my destination. My head filled with many things, how I can settle these things.

 

Flashback

 

“Taeyeon-ah, where are you?” it’s weird when Kikwoo Oppa called me and asked me about where am I, because he never do that before.

 

“Oh oppa, I’m having lunch now oppa. . . waeyo??”

 

“With whom?” I excuse myself and talk a bit far away from Soo. It seems like what Kikwoo oppa wanna talk about is something serious. Judging by his intonation to me.

 

“With my friend and her daughter. Wae oppa?. . .is something happen?”

 

“With your friend, huh?” I stay silent. “What kind of friend that she can be so touchy to you, huh?!” this is not good. “Get back to SM building and meet me there, now!!” with that, he hung up the phone, make my body shivered involuntary because Kikwoo oppa never talk with his high tone with me.

 

End of Flashback

 

“Taeyeon” someone called me when I just stepped inside the building. “Come with me.” He gestured his forefinger for me to follow him.

 

“How was your lunch?” Kikwoo oppa asked me with his calm voice when we’re arrive at his office. “Was it good? Or. . . .??” he stopped his words and looked at me from head to toe.

 

“Hmm. . . like usual, oppa” I said while looked on the ground.

 

“Kurae??”

 

He then pulled out a brown envelope on the table, harshly. Something that he never do that too to me before. “Open that envelope.” He ordered me.

 

I did as he told me to do. I opened the brown envelope and my eyes widen in shock as soon as I looked at the objects. I was just took it half from the envelope but my hand and my mind started to shake badly.

 

“Shock???” I looked at him who had this sarcastic face to me. “Don’t be. I had many. . . but now, I only want you to look at that.” He continued as he rest his back on the chair.

 

“O-o-oppa. . . I can ex-explain. . . .” but he stopped me for explaining this matter by his hand sign.

 

“No need. . . those pics had explained everything to me.” He shook his head dramatically. “Don’t you know how hard we build SNSD, Taeyeon-ah? And just matter of this , you could ruin everything!! Have you ever think about your image if these pics spread through all of the medias?! This is not just a simple matter like scandal or something!! It’s more than that, it’s your image, SNSD’s image, this company image!!!”

 

My tears can’t hold anymore, I’m not a robot who can feel anything. I’m human, even though they say I’m a leader in SNSD, but when someone yells or shouts at me, I feel pain and hurt too in my heart.

 

“SNSD Kim Taeyeon Dating A Girl! Do you want that kind of news spread all over the world?? Or. . . SNSD Taeyeon is A Lesbian. *claps*. . . Great, just great Kim Taeyeon. With just one blow you can destroy it in matter of second. . . tsk. . . tsk.” He gave me his bitter smiled.

 

“O-oppa. . . I don’t mean that. . . I. . .tell me, what, what I’ve to do, oppa. . . .” I desperately don’t want that thing happen. I really don’t want.

 

“Let me ask you frankly, Taeyeon-ah.” He looked at me with his serious expression. “What’s your dream?”

 

I was sobbing and crying hard and when Kikwoo oppa asked me that kind of question, I have one thing that always set in my mind.

 

“T-to be a successful entertainer and. . . .a v-very good l-l-live performance.”

 

“You know that. Then why you did this, huh?!”

 

I can’t answer his question. Is it wrong if I’m falling in love and dating someone whether it’s a girl? That question flying on my head now.

 

“Listen to me carefully, Taeyeon-ah. . .” he gripped my shoulders. “All you have to do to achieve your dream is being focus and not mess up with any kind of mess and scandal, do you get it??” I nodded slightly, my heart ache but I try my best to be strong.

 

“And from now on. . . . you are forbidden to see her or having contact with her anymore.” Just like a sudden bang in my heart, the pain increase and become bigger than ever before. “. . .in other words, YOU HAVE TO BREAK UP WITH HER NOW! Do you understand me Taeyeon??”

 

I really want to protest, I want to shake my head, but suddenly my parents face plopped in my head. They always support me no matter what, they sacrifice anything they have to make me become like this, and how can I make them disappointed with me. But Soo. . . . and Luna?

 

“Answer me, Kim Taeyeon.”

 

“D-d-dae o-oppa. I will do that if that can make me achieve my dream. . . . I w-w-will d-do that.” I clenched my fists tightly when I said that as the pain become unbearable.

 

“Great, now, give me your phone. I need to change your phone.” Without permission, Kikwoo oppa take my bag and stepped on my phone, make it broke in just a blink of my eyes.

 

“I’ll give you another one tomorrow. Now, go home and get some rest.” He said with his calm tone like nothing happen. I just nodded and dragged my feet outside his office.

 

Tears streaming become uncontrollably, I need to punch my chest again and again as the pain still inside my heart.

 

God, does my decision is right by leaving Soo and Luna because of my dream??? I wiped my tears and walked fast outside the building and get inside a random cab that just stopped in front of the building.

 

Can I have a wish, dear Lord?? I wish I have a twin who has the same face and the same talent like me, so that she can replace me become an entertainer and let me enjoy the rest of my life with my baby Soo and Luna.

 

“Unnie, you’re home. . . .” I ignored Seohyun greeting and dash quickly to my room and lock it. “Unnie, gwaenchana???” she knocked on my door but I let her, I just want to be alone.

 

“God, all Lords in heaven, please make everything will be fine again once I open my eyes tomorrow. I can’t bear with this pain. It’s hurt a lot. I never experience with this kind of pain before.”

 

By the end, I crying all my lungs out, make my members become worried about me. I just need the time for being alone before I start a new life without Soo and Luna by my side. Maybe this is the best for me? Me myself don’t know about it though.

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Peace guys ^^V. . .

don't throw anything to me. . . . I was frustrated too when i wrote this chapter. . .

I spent a box of tissue FYI. . . and for the next chapter. . .

Ahhh I don't know whether it's good or. . . . .

 

Well, I'm kind of desperate of having your comments guys. . .

Aigoo, no comments from you means no update faster. . .

#Bow