Simple Talk

Accidentally Love

 

“Bae Soo Rin-ssi, congrats, from now on you become the alpha marketing planner in Samsung Corporation” a middle-age man handshaking with you and gave a warm welcome smile to you. He is the alpha marketing manager in Samsung Corporation Seoul. “You may start your work from tomorrow” he added and patted your back.

“Ah dae sir. Thank you” you politely said and bowed to him.

You have promoted from your store to become one of the candidates of the marketing planner for Samsung, your boss did that you because he found you have so much ability in marketing. And from all of the candidates, you were the lucky one who won the position as the one of the staffs in the alpha marketing planner of Samsung. Alpha marketing planner means a special division that Samsung has in the company, a division which plan all about the marketing plans of all Samsung products.

“Oh, before you go home, meet Mr. Kang to get your key car” he said while leading you to the door of his office.

“Eh?” you frowned at his words. “A car? For me?” you pointed yourself in confused manner. He laughed at your confused action.

“All of the alpha marketing planners get one car each to support their works” he said. “Now go to Mr. Kang then go home safely and prepare yourself for tomorrow” he said and you bowed to him again one more time before meet Mr. Kang who is a HRD manager.

You knocked on the door of Mr. Kang’s office. After a simple talked with him about the procedures that you have to obey due to the owner of the car, finally you done and went to the parking lot to search your car. How happy you are when you get a car to support your work here.

You press the button on the key car, and you heard beep beep voice from certain car which is in front of you. Your jaw dropping when you saw what kind of car is it. 

 

“Is this seriously? BMW? I get BMW car for me?” you cheered loudly and jumped like a kid, and then you examined the car like plebeian person.

Suddenly your phone ring and you saw Taeyeon name on the screen, a smile crept on your face, you slide the screen to pick up the phone call.

(A/N: Red is you, purple is Taeyeon)

“Yobosaeyo”

“Soo, when you come home?”

“Waeyeo?” smiled crazily.

“I want to prepare lunch for you. . . .eum I’m still at your house. Sorry”

Your heart flared when she said sorry to you.

“Why did you say sorry? I’m home soon, you can’t prepare any lunch, and I don’t have anything inside my fridge”

“Jinjja? I saw ramen; I can make you ramen if you want”

Aish, how can I resist you Tae??~ your mind said.

“I will buy groceries first, and then we prepare lunch together. How about that??”

Say yes please~ you pray silently

“Okay, don’t take so long arraseo?”

“Arraseo omonim” you jokingly said to her.

“Yaaa!! Omonim??” you heard her sad tone.

“I mean arraseo my beautiful lady” with that you hang up the phone and hop in the car then started the engine.

On the other side of town, on a certain small flat. A girl squealed happily after she hung up the phone. She danced like a ballerina and jumped here and there. Her heart flutter and the butterflies in her stomach don’t want to stop flying in her stomach.

After minutes passed, finally the door knocked by someone. Taeyeon run as fast as she could and opened it immediately. A small curve on her lips can deny that she is over happy to see you in front of the door.

“Sorry for making you wait and hungry even more” you said and she helped you carried the plastic bags on your hand.

“Gwaenchana, I’m happy for waiting you” Taeyeon closed as soon as the unconscious words came from . “I-I mean, it’s okay” she said and lowered her head.

“Hehehehe” you laughed awkwardly. Then a sudden voice cracked the silence between you and Taeyeon. A certain growled from a certain stomach make you instantly looked at Taeyeon who now hide her stomach with her hands, feeling embarrassed by her growled stomach voice.

Tummy, why you have to do that to me in front of her???~ Taeyeon mentally scolded her tummy and makes a hiss voice.

 “I buy some foods we don’t need to cook I think, it will take forever and I’m sure you’re hungry too” you said as you took her hand and lead her to the dining table.

Soo, do you know what are you doing with Taeyeon’s hand?~ your mind snapped you back and make you let go off Taeyeon’s hand suddenly and get a sad face from Taeyeon.

You and Taeyeon eat in silence, both of you focused yourself on the food on the table while stuffing mouth with that. No one dare to talk first, shy and awkward at everything that happened less than 24 hours today.

For Taeyeon, this is one of her happiest day in her life. She never feels so much happy like this just when she eats together with you and sometimes took a glance at your eating manner that quite cute for her. Added by the hugging-sleeping moment last night, it always replays again and again on her mind, until the on-off button broken because of replaying it again and again.

For you, your heart flutters when you saw her face. Today for the first time of your life, you saw a beautiful face after you woke up, a sleeping angel face that really make you hypnotize and joy just to see the face. Her voice when she called you and her tone when she sad and mad, those things maybe a simple things for someone else, but for you, it means everything. Something inside your heart started from today really want to see her face when you wake up in the morning, want to hear her voice everyday and the most thing you want is you really want to hug her like yesterday you hugged her, being a comforted to her. You want her.

“You always back at this hour, don’t you?” she asked and joined you to sit on the couch with you after both of you finished eating.

“Nah, I actually go home at 6 or 7 pm, but start from today I will go home early, I think” you said as your eyes glued on the tv.

Geez Tae, your upper button still open. I don’t want to make sin anymore because of it~ you mentally said as you tried hard to focus yourself on the tv show.

Yes, Taeyeon still wore her pajama and the upper button of her pajama still open like yesterday you remember it. The worst thing is you start to recalled again the byun moment when you saw her assets.

“Waeyo? Did you get fired??” she asked in concern way and looked at you.

“No. heee” you looked at her face, her face okay, and give her playful smile. “I got a new job Tae” you poked her nose. Make her startle for a moment.

“Jinjja?” she jumped on her sit like a kid. “Where is it?” she impatiently asked you again and stop jumping.

“Samsung Corporation” you said proudly and she shouted in happy after you said that.

“Wohooooooo” she pumped her fists together to the air. “That’s great. Chuckae” she cupped your face with her hands. “Owh, sorry” she let go off your face and sit awkward position.

“Say, you don’t have any schedule today?” you broken the awkward moment immediately as you leaned your body to the couch and stretched your hand to the head couch.

“Hmm, no” she shook her head. “I don’t have any schedule today, I’m free” she cheered up happily and back to normal again. “Soo, may I ask you?” she said softly sending blossomed in your heart. You nodded to her, she then leaned closer on to your hand.

Her eyes now fixed with the tv show while her head on your hand and her body clinging on to your body, make your body tense at the sudden skin contact with her.

“Tell me more about Luna and Hara” Taeyeon said make you tilted your head to look at her. “Waeyo??” she looked at you, your face is only few inches away from her make you hold your breath.

“Aniyo” you looked back to the tv show. “Hmm, Hara is my best friend, we’re childhood friend. My parents and her parents are best friend” you feel her head nodded lightly. “When my parents die in a traffic accident about 10 years ago, her family let me live with them since I don’t have any family relation.”

“I’m sorry” she uttered guiltily and played her finger with your shirt.

Tae, stop playing with her shirt already. Aish, this byun girl really can’t hold herself~ Taeyeon mind again scolded her.

“Never mind Tae” you said softly. “For me, Hara is not just best friend but also an unnie for me. She is 2 years older than me, same age as you, right?” you feel her head nodded again.

“How did you know that I’m as same age as her??” you shrugged and earn a pinch on your stomach.

Gosh, her abs totally killing me, I just pinched it but yet I can feel it so y. God please forgive me~ she mentally said and blushed involuntary.

“Ouch” you winced in pain. “It’s hurt Tae” you gave her cool grimace. “Tickle. . .tickle. . .” you said and began to tickle her here and there on her waist make her move responsively at the ticklish feeling that she can’t hold it.

“Hahahaha, Soo. . .stop. . .it, hahahaha” her ahjumma laugh fill in the living room. “It’s. . .ticklish. . .hahahaha” she end up lying on the couch while you still tickling her.

She then grabbed your hand to prevent you tickle her even more and the two of you end up in a silly position, with you on top of her.

She is beautiful, I can’t get enough for her~ you thought when you saw her face underneath you, an inch away. The time like stop for a moment and everything around you moving in slow motion way, her eyes blinking make you mesmerized by her even more, her curved lips make a sudden urge inside you to kiss her.

Soo, stop that already. Get back to your mind!!!~ your mind shouted make you conscious and stand up from the silly position.

“I. . .eum. . . I’m sorry” you said and get back to your original position.

That was close~ Taeyeon mind stated.

“It’s okay Soo” Taeyeon said as she slipped her hair behind her ears. “Eum, can you continue your unfinished story?” she added.

“Ah ye” you scratch your head with your finger. “Her family willingly to support all of my needs, like school, house, foods, clothes etc. But inside my heart I feel like I was burden her family, so I decided to apply a full scholarship which our government provided”

“You got the scholarship?” she asked curiously.

 “Hmm” you nodded. “Yes I got full scholarship from junior high school till senior high school. I’m smart, aren’t I?” you confidently said.

“Aish” she hissed at your over confident attitude.

“Hahahaha” you laughed at her.

Her laugh is really something~ Taeyeon thought and smile after that.

“I’m not live here before. I lived in Daegu, but when I attend junior high school, the scholarship led me to Seoul and make me live here until now” you continue your story.

“Then, something unpredictable happened” you looked blankly on the tv. “Hara came to me one night, and said that she was pregnant and her family expelled her from their house” your mind rewind it without you asked it to rewind. Taeyeon looked at you seriously and read your facial expression.

“I was shocked, angry, sad and disappointed with her, with all of the things that happened with her that time. But then, instead of scolded her, I just let her stayed with me until Luna born” you sighed.

You remember when you saw baby Luna born, that was the amazing thing for you. Her baby cry sound so loveable for you to hear. Her small hands, foots and fingers looked really fragile for you that make you promise in your heart that you will protect her no matter what.

“Luna is everything for me and Hara” you chuckle to her. “Her laughs, smile, cry, pout, puff cheeks quite peaceful for both of us whenever we tired of our activities. She is my moonshine” you said and looked at Taeyeon who smile to you.

“Then why you not let them to live with you?”

“Who said I didn’t let them to live with me? That is one thing that I longing for” you said sadly to Taeyeon. “After Luna was 1 years old, Hara insist to move out and she said she want to be independent and not burden me anymore, because at that time, I was still a student. I didn’t feel burden at all because of them, in fact I was so lucky have them around me, but then I just let Hara do what she want to do. She works at 24 hours restaurant and takes night shift until now.

“If she takes night shift then who will take care of Luna?” Taeyeon frowned.

“Me” you said cheerfully. Taeyeon pointed at your body confusedly. “Every evening, Luna always under my care until now, when Hara working.”

“Oh, that’s why you always take her on the evening” Taeyeon finally understand about it.

“Bingo” you snapped your fingers.

“Then how about you?” suddenly she asked.

“I’m just like the way you see me. I’m Luna’s appa” you answered.

“Do you have boyfriend?”

Please say no, please, please, please~ Taeyeon pray in her heart.

 “Hmm, what can I say” you took a glance at Taeyeon who look weird at her facial expression. “I’m not interested in boy honestly”

What? Did I hear that right?? It mean. . . .yeaaaaahhhhhh, yuhuuuuuu~ her mind cheer up happily.

Taeyeon just nodded and make an O shape on . She really wants to jump now as her joy in her heart increase rapidly.

“Do you have girlfriend?” suddenly she remember about the question and become to worry about the answer.

“I don’t have, so pity me” you fake your sad face. “But actually. . . I feel like I’m in love with one of my friends now. I think I love her.” you saw her facial expression change. After you said you didn’t have any girlfriend, her face smile brightly, but when you said you fall in love with your friend her face turned dark.

“Oh, lucky for her” she said uninterestedly and looked away to calm down her sadness.

“Hmm, she is lucky and I’m pity, because I don’t know whether she loves me to or not” you said but she still looked away. “Don’t you want to know who is she??”

“Who is she?” she said still with her uninterestedly voice.

“She is. . . . . . . . . . . .”

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fail!