It's Not A Dream!!

Accidentally Love

First of all, I want to say sorry. . . I think I already added this chapter before, but somehow it's gone, I don't know whether I accidentally delete it or what, so I re-upload this chapter. I know it's different from the last I updated it, I'm sorry, jongmal mianheyo. . .

Enjoy the ride with the crazy author guys. . . .

 

---+++---

 

Three bodies lying on the bed, eyes shut closed, steady breath, and hugging the small girl securely who was sleep in between them. They’re sleeping peacefully in each other arms.

 

A young girl opened her eyes cutely as she adjusted her eyes with the sun light that coming through the window. She rubbed her eyes and looked at someone who still sleeping beside her.

 

“Do I really miss mommy that much?” she mumbled to herself while shook her head. She thought she was imagining things that her mommy is sleeping beside her and hugged her tightly.

 

The little girl then got out of the bed slowly as she didn’t want to wake up her appa who sleep next to her, her hands secured on the little girl’s waist.

 

After she can get out of the bed, she looked again for one more time to the two sleeping figures on the bed. She needs to convince herself that what she saw earlier was just a dream and because she misses her mommy so much that’s made her imagine thing that her mommy sleep beside her together with her beloved appa.

 

But, her sight convinces her that she didn’t imagine thing now. She still can see the person lying peacefully with smile formed on her face and now she is snuggling to her appa. “No, no,” she shook her head and closed her eyes tightly, “I’m just imagine thing . . . it’s impossible if mommy is here.” She mumbled to herself and turned her body.

 

Then she heard someone talking from the living room. It’s more like bickering involved more than 2 people. Does appa bring her friends to stay here? She asked to herself and turned the doorknob slowly. She peeks and saw 3 people who are fighting over the food.

 

“No, this is ours!!” Sooyoung and Yoona said unison in defend their food, chicken wings and 2 bottles of soda. Hyoyeon tried her best to snatch the food but failed already because of her short hands can’t reach it.

 

“Hi Luna!” Jessica greeted the little girl who still peeks behind the door. Now she is really shocked seeing Jessica smile brightly.

 

“I miss aunties so much until I imagine that Aunt Jessica is right here in front of me and greet me. . . . *sigh*

 

Jessica giggled when she heard Luna said that to herself. “Aigoo,” she opened the door and pulled Luna outside the room, well she didn’t want to see whatever happens in your room though. “Luna is not imagining things, it’s me Aunt Jessica,” she said to confuse Luna while dodge down.

 

“Good afternoon Luna,” Tiffany greeted her from the living room, watching TV together with Seohyun.

 

“See, you are not imagining things moonshine.” Jessica pinched her nose lightly.

 

Then Sooyoung and Yoona run in the dining room like a kids who chased by her mother while holding tightly to their beloved food; Hyoyeon chased them together with Sunny.

 

“That’s aunt shikshins.” Luna pointed to the numero unno shikshins; Sooyoung and Yoona who laughed out loud, the danshins can’t get them.

 

“That’s right!” Jessica squealed.

 

“If that true, then, the one who sleeping beside appa is my mommy? Mommy Taetae?” she asked cutely to Jessica who nodded directly. “Mommy Taetae is here??!!” she asked loudly.

 

“Yes, Luna.”

 

Then she gets inside the room and jumped on the bed excitedly. “Appa . . . Appa . . .” she called you out loud while jumping on the bed, squealing and grinned happily.

 

You stirred awake and saw Luna jumping on the bed while nudging on Taeyeon’s upper arm.

 

“Moonshine. . .” you held her body to make her stopped jumping. “Stop jumping please,” you said with your sleepy tone.

 

For sure you’re tired. After the meeting and the heart-crying moment you had awhile ago with Taeyeon, you felt so tired, like the energy suddenly drain from your body. Even though your body felt tired but you can’t lie about the happiness that creep inside your body and warmed up your heart, it’s like your heart grow bigger because of it, so much happiness. This is the most wanted moment that you have been waiting for.

 

“Appa,” she stopped jumping and sat on your stomach, “is that mommy Taetae?” she asked and pointing to Taeyeon, you just remain silent while looking at the sleeping figure that sleep beautifully beside you.

 

“Is it mommy, appa??”

 

“Sssshhh . . .” you put your forefinger on her lips. “Lower your voice moonshine, we might wake mommy up,” you said. “It’s true. That’s your mommy,” you smiled warmly to her.

 

“Yaayyy!!!” she raised both of her hands. “Appa, may I kiss mommy??” (Alert: Puppy eyes added)

 

“Go on.”

 

She then kissed Taeyeon on the cheek. Once, twice, thrice. She keeps kissing Taeyeon again and again until the latter wake up from her sleep. She grabbed Luna’s face and kiss her lips lovingly.

 

“Mommy!!!!!” Luna squealed happily and buried her face on the crook of her neck. “I miss mommy so much.” She said in sad tone.

 

“Mommy misses Luna too,” Taeyeon said and rubbed her back gently.

 

You sit down and pouted to Taeyeon while crossed your arms. “You just miss moonshine? You don’t miss me?” You pout even more.

 

“Aigoo,” Taeyeon chuckled. “Look moonshine, your appa is jealous.”

 

“I’m not . . . unless if you give me a hug too,” you grinned widely.

 

“Appa . . . you will get more than a hug from mommy.” You shock and so does Taeyeon when both of you heard that from Luna.

 

Awkward silent filled in the room.

 

“Lunaaaaaaa~” Tiffany called Luna with a sweet tone; a light knocks on the door fill the room before Tiffany’s head pop out. “Hehe, Luna, let’s go to the mall, we will buy a lot of pink stuff. Kaja!!!” Tiffany motioned her hand to Luna. After hearing the pink stuff mentioned by Tiffany, Luna’s mind filled with the pink color.

 

“May I appa?” you just nodded.

 

Thank God, both of you and Taeyeon has the same thought.

 

“Yaayy!!!” she jumped out and then ran towards Tiffany. “Let’s go aunty!!” she pulled Tiffany’s hand.

 

“Tiffany, wait!!” you get off of the bed to the drawer. “Here,” you gave her the credit card. “Use this to buy anything . . . I’ll text you the card number.”

 

“But. . .”

 

“No buts!” you said firmly.

 

“Tch, don’t act like you don’t want it Ppany-ah,” Taeyeon scoffed and Tiffany just merong at her.

 

“We will take hours to shopping here. . . take your time,” Jessica winking at you. “Let’s go girls!” she shouted and all of the girls cheered happily.

 

“Woohoooo!!!”

 

“Shopping time!!”

 

“Woohoo!! y time!!” Taeyeon shouted when all of the girls out. You smiled to the silly Taeyeon.

 

You walked to the bed and crawling on Taeyeon in sensual manner. Your fierce gaze meet her gaze, make Taeyeon suddenly feel hypnotize and paralyze at the same time. She felt like being spelled by you.

 

You smirk in evil way when you know the impact that you already gave to Taeyeon; showing off to her your white teeth. “I love you.” you whisper to her with your y husky voice, sending shiver to her spine.

 

“I love you too,”

 

Then you start to. . . . . . . .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Till next chapter guys. . .