Punishment Got Cancel

Accidentally Love

 

Taeyeon POV

 

It has been two weeks since I and Soo didn't do 'that'. Well, I have a right to punish her right? She left me hanging the last time we did that, I hate it a lot. But when I talked to Tiffany about the punishment, she slapped my head mercilessly.

 

"You what Tae???" she asked me with her bossy attitude while fix her bang.

 

"I punish her for not having y time with me for a month" I said innocently.

 

*Slap*

 

"Ouch" I rubbed my back head. Poor my head. "What was that for Hwang?" I said in irritated tone to her.

 

"How can you punish her like that, huh?" now activated Hwang principal who always scold with stern manner and cold aura. Jessica aura has infected her since she always spends her time with Jessica lately.

 

"Because she left me hanging Ppany" I whined to her like a child. She just rolled her eyes to the back while leaning her back to the couch.

 

"She left you because Luna was crying at the same time. You said that to me Tae. . . . Ugh, how you can't understand her position at that time?? Are you out of your mind?"

 

I remain silent. What Ppany has said indeed true. Luna was crying at that time, and why on earth I'm angry because of that? Ugh, my lust took over my mind. And now I feel guilty through my whole body.

 

"Don't tell me that you just realize it now." She raised her index finger to me with her eyes widen. "Jinjja Tae!! Call her now Tae, NOW." She chimed; make me gulped as her voice.

 

I take my phone on the drawer beside my bed and dial her number. While Ppany still looking at me with her furious glare.

 

The number you are calling is not active or out of. . . .

 

What the. . . .her phone is not active now. It's something that never happens before. She never turn off her phone, as I know. I call her again, but still the same, even I got divert to the voicemail, what happen to her?

 

"Voicemail" I said to Ppany. "Ottokhae? What happen to her?" I begin to worry about her. Yeah, this day she doesn't text nor calls me, it's weird. Usually she will greet me with her sweet voice in the morning together with Luna, but today, she didn't do that. I look at the clock, it's 5 pm, I'm sure she is home now. But where she is?

 

"Maybe her phone is out of battery Tae while she going outside with her daughter" Ppany said try to make me relax. But I can't relax, knowing that something bad might happen.

 

Ding dong. . . .

 

We heard the door bell rang. Ppany went outside my room to open the door, while I'm drowning over the thought of her. I'm so stupid, why I even become like this? What happen with me?

 

"Mommy. . . ." I heard Luna voice then she came inside my room and hugged my shock body. "I miss mommy so much" she said and snuggled her head on the crook of my neck. After that I saw her appa who is none other than Soo, stood on the door while smiled widely to me.

 

"I heard someone miss me so much" she grinned like an alien now. Ugh, how can I mad at her if she did that to me?

 

"I just worried about you" I said, lying to her while caressing Luna's silky hair. She walked and sat beside me with her hand hovered my shoulder.

 

"I miss you too, honey" she kissed my cheek. She sure knows how to make me melt and blush at the same time. "My phone is out of battery, that's why you couldn't reach me"

 

How did she know about it? Then I saw Tiffany toothy smile to me, she is so unbelievable these days.

 

"I'm sorry" I uttered sincerely to her.

 

"What for?" she held my hand firmly and caressed it, now I feel so calm and comfort. I want to be like this forever.

 

"Your punishment. . . ." I lowered my head, feeling guilty to her.

 

"Gwaenchana honey, *smile*. . . I'm sorry too" she hugged me together with Luna. I'm look like a sandwich with both of them hugs me like this.

 

"I love you Soo" I said as I buried my face on her shoulder.

 

"I love you too, honey. . . .and appa love Luna too" she said and kiss the crown of Luna's head. Dear all Lords in heaven, please keep our love to each other, don't separate us and make us become a happy family in the near future.

 

"So, how about my punishment?" she wriggling her eyebrows playfully. "We continue it or. . ."

 

I shook my head as fast as I could. I don't wanna do that to her. It's unfair for her if I do that.

 

"Really?" she smiled mischievously, I know what that smile is. She is a ert (A/N: same like you Tae, just same. *shake my head*). *Kiss the author*. . . I'm happy now, whatever you said I don't care.

 

"Not now Soo" I pushed away her face that leaning closer to me. "Luna is here, it's not good for her" I gave her a logical reason and she just pouted.

 

"Mommy, I'm hungry" Luna cutely said and held her crumble stomach.

 

"Aigoo" Soo pick her up like a baby, make Luna chuckle. "My baby is hungry" she added and held Luna on her embrace. She whispered something to Luna's ear. I'm so suspicious with these two in front of me.

 

"Mommy, cook me some nice foods, please" they both said in unison while puffed their cheeks. Aigoo, how can I resist these two loveable puffed cheeks here?

 

"Arraseo, what do you want to eat?" I pinched Luna cheek softly as she thinks about what kind of food she is going to eat.

 

"Anything Mommy, I wof mommy food" she said cutely.

 

"Okay, wait outside while I'm cooking, okay? Watch out you appa for mommy, okay?" she nodded and saluted to me.

 

"Appa, I wof appa and mommy so much" I see from the kitchen Luna kissed Soo. "Let's visit eomma after we eat appa. Can we?" there is a hint on her tone, but somehow she can manage it so that it sound not sad at all.

 

"Okay. You miss eomma so much, don't you?" she nodded cutely and then Tiffany come and plays with her as she shows her a new game on Sunny's PSP.

 

"Appa, can I play with it???" she asked with her hopeful eyes. Her appa just nodded. "Yeay, thank you appa. . . . auntie, teach me how to play it." She said and sat on Tiffany's lap.

 

I took a deep sigh, before I start cooking. I chopped some vegetables then wash it before I cook it.

 

I feel a pair of arms encircle on my waist, I know it’s her arm, I can feel the warm of her body, and her scent from her perfume. “What’s bothering you, hmm?” she put her chin on my shoulder.

 

I shook my head while stirring the soup slowly. “Nothing, Soo. I just still feel guilty to you. I was too much for you” I sigh again, she pulled me closer to her and she tighten her hug to me.

 

“Don’t be.” I can feel she smile even though I’m not looking at her. “Just don’t do it again, okay? You may punish me whatever you want, but not that one. I can’t resist you even for a day” I slapped her hand.

 

“Since when you become a ert, huh?” I asked.

 

“Since I’m in love with the queen of byun, hehehehe”

 

“Yah!!” she kissed me then ran away even before I could do something to her.

 

Well, this queen of byun only active perfectly when I’m with you, Soo. I promise *grin widely*. (A/N: all of my characters are byun. Oh my God *slapped my forehead*)

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know this chapter is , T__T. . .

Sorry guys, my word document got corrupted. . .

All of my stories. . . . huaaaaaaaahuhuhuhuhuhuhuuhuuu :'(

Ottokhae??? Dear my belove readers, I'm sorry. . . .really sorry *Sobbed*

I will make it up to you soon. . . .

I go. . . .