The Comforter

Accidentally Love

 

Taeyeon POV

“Tae, next time focus yourself. You’re not total today. I hope you will not do that anymore” one of my managers said that to me.

“He is right Tae. You should put more effort next time” another manager patted my back. I just nodded in replied and then rushed myself towards the car which wait outside the building.

I don’t like this. What they think I’m doing? I put no effort with my singing on the stage just now. It’s very absurd, I’ve put so much effort when I’m singing and yet they said something like that. Where is their mind?? Why they can see it? Great, now I’m in a bad mood and its 03.00 am in the morning.

“Taeyeon-ah, where are you going?” my manager unnie shouted at me from the car when I walk to another direction, not to the where the car park, she then approached me.

“Just leave me alone, unnie” I said to her and walk away, she grabbed my shoulder to stop me. “I will be find beside I don’t have any schedule tomorrow” I convince her, but she still look hesitant about it. “Don’t worry, I can take care of myself” with that I put down her hand and walk to a random direction.

I don’t know where I’m about to go, I just follow where my foot led me too. And their led me to the certain door that I saw last time about 3 months ago, when I came here with Yul and Ppany. I don’t know why my foot brought me here.

I hesitate first to knock the door because its 3 am in the morning, but the urge in my heart told me to knock. Finally, after contemplating with my heart, I knock the door. First knock, there is no answer. Maybe I should go back to my dorm. But then someone open the door.

“Tae?” her sleepy face mix with surprise really fun to watch and it make me smile instantly. “Come in Tae” she said and led me come inside her flat. I saw she went to the kitchen and brought a glass of water. “Drink this Tae” she said as she handed me a glass of water. I finished the water in no time.

“Do I disturb you?” I asked. We are standing in the living room; her messy hair and her mix scent really attract me and make me want to hug her.

“Naah, not at all Tae” she smiled to me.

Without thinking anymore, without heard my heart and my mind arguing each other, I hug her tightly. Soon, her chocolate and sweet scent went through my nose and hypnotized me. I just found myself being comfort in her embrace, all of my pressure gone in second and replace by the joy.

“Are. . .are you o-okay Tae??” I know she shocked at the sudden action I did to her.

“Please let me hug you for a moment” that’s all I can say.

End of POV

You just froze and startle and shock at the same time when Taeyeon hugged you so sudden. Flutter, of course, happy, absolutely.

“Are. . .are you o-okay Tae??” you asked her worriedly when you feel something damp on your shirt.

Is she crying?~ you thought.

“Please let me hug you for a moment” she said and then you return her hug.

You wrapped your hand to hug her. This is the happiest moment that ever happens in your life. For 3 weeks you always wondering whether Taeyeon has forget about you or not because she never text you nor call you, you’re worried because secretly you build new feeling to her.

“Gwaenchana Tae, I’m here” a sweet yet caring voice of yours make her crying even more and deep buried her face on your chest.

Taeyeon doesn’t know why she crying evens more when you started to hug her back and comfort her with sweet words and yet she found herself feeling relief and comfort at the same time, she never find someone or something that can make her comfort like this when she has a problem and now she find that you’re her blanket for the winter, her umbrella for the rain, and the last but not least her hug when she down.

“I. . . I’m s-so-sorry for. . .make. . .your shirt wet” Taeyeon said when she loosen her hug to you, you just chuckle and led her to sit down.

“Gwaenchana, I wouldn’t mind if you crying on my embrace” you choked by your own unconscious words.

Geez, Soo, why become so cheesy now??~ your mind teased you.

“Aa. . . I mean, eum, yeah, it’s okay” you awkwardly smile to her while rubbing your head. She just smiled to you and hide her pink tint cheeks by lowered her head.

“I bet you’re sleepy now” you said when she yawned cutely. You then took her hand and led her to your room because the other room has occupied by sleeping angel, Luna.

“Here, use this” you handed her your new pajama, she took it.

Then you went outside (don’t be ert guys) and lying yourself on the couch ready to drift to the dreamland, until someone tug your shirt. You opened your eyes and saw Taeyeon stand beside you; you burst into laugh when you saw her clothe which is your pajama look bigger than her body, and she look like dwarf with bigger pajama.

“Yah!!” she flicked your head when you laugh, you stop laughing immediately.

“Sorry *laugh*, I can’t help to not laugh *laugh*” you said and she pouted to you.

Cute. May I kiss those pout lips of yours? Yah!! Bae Soo Rin, what the hell, since when you become ert, huh??~ battle fight happened in your mind.

 “What are you doing here?” you asked as she sat next to you. You tilted your head and accidentally looked at the upper button of the pajama which is open. Her beautiful assets covered with blue lacy bra catch your eyes and make you feel tense and blush at the same time. You look away and fanning your face, you become hard to breath suddenly.

Stop your thinking Soorin. She is an idol!~ your mind slapped.

“I’m the one who should ask you that” Taeyeon said as she crossed her leg. “What are you doing here?” she asked and curious at the same time at you fanning your face. “Are you okay??” she turn your body to look at her, and then your eyes fell down at the same spot that you saw earlier.

Is she doing this on a purpose?~ you mentally asked

Does she dislike me? Why she doesn’t answer my question~ Taeyeon sadly thought.

“I. . . I’m, o-o-o-o-okay” you gulped and tried to look at other side, but then your evil side keep your eyes back to the specific yet heaven spot of hers. “I’ll ss-ssleep here” you stuttered and gulped so hard.

Holy God, forgive for being byun to her~ you mentally pray and still keep gazing.

“Sleep with me, I feel lonely if I sleep alone” she stated make you swallow hard your saliva.

Claps, congratulation Queen of Byun, you really unbelievable~ Taeyeon mind mocked at her. Oh shut up, I just want she accompany me, nothing more. But I wouldn’t mind if we ‘do’ something more, kekekeke~ her byun mind said.

“E-eh??” that’s the only word that you can utter.

Don’t get her wrong Soo! She just wants you accompany her. Soo next time stop reading rated M story, it make you over fantasize about something~ your wise mind told you calmly.

Yeah, you have to admit it; you’re over read about rated M stories which sometimes make you spazzing out about something ert. It’s Yonghwa who should you blame to all of your ert mind, he was the person who introduce you to that story, at first you not interested on it at all, but then after several times read it, you found yourself enjoy the rated M stories so much. (A/N: smirk evilly)

“Come on, I’m sleepy” she pulled your hand and dragged you inside your room.

You were lying down beside her in totally awkward because you never sleep with someone before except Luna. Your body tense and stiff that made you didn’t move any single inch after you lying down beside her. A pillow separated you and Taeyeon, gave you a little relief inside your heart.

Suddenly the pillow which separated you and Taeyeon being tossed by Taeyeon to random place, and now there is nothing can separate both of you again.

“May I turn off the lamp??” Taeyeon asked snapped your mind back to its normal mode.

“Y-y-yeah, sure” you’re stuttering and still tense at the same time.

Soon the room goes dark, only dim light from the road outside get through your room. Your corps-unmoved body lying uncomfortably while your face look at the ceiling, not dare to look at Taeyeon or do anything.

“Soo” Taeyeon called you softly.

“Hmm”

“May I hug you?” something in her voice makes you turn your head to look at her. Something like fear shades in her voice.

Your mind struck, can’t thinking or processes her words. While Taeyeon on the other side, just juxtapose her position to you, she pulled your body to face her and then she hug you. She wrapped her hands to your waist and buried her face to your chest. Both of you and Taeyeon heart start to beat faster, Taeyeon can hear your heart beats, and she find it calm herself. She feel relax when she hear your heart beat with high pace, the mix aroma of your body really relaxing to her.

“Can I always come here whenever I’m down?” she asked you with full of hope in her voice.

“Hmm, you can” you said softly and leaned your head on the crown of her head. Her vanilla scents from her shampoo make you feel cloud nine.

What have you done to me Tae? My heart never beat really faster like this before, and why I find myself restful when you hug me like this? I won’t this hug end soon, if it’s going to end soon, I hope I will get another hug of you on the next day until forever~ you thought and unconsciously wrapped your hand around Taeyeon shoulder

Soo, I wish I could lying on your embrace like this and hear your heart beat forever. I love you Soo, but, too many obstacles for us. Soo, do you feel the same like me?~ Taeyeon thought and slowly closed her eyes to dreamland.

---

06.30 am

“Soo, I’m ho. . . .” Hara immediately put her hand to cover when she saw you and Taeyeon sleep together on the same bed. You easily wake up when you hear something, just like this time, you wake up and found Hara shock expression while covered with her hand. She then let out her Professor-Snape-cool grimace to you and walk out the room in ballerina way.

Great, now she will mock me all days long~ you let out sigh and wake up slowly, not intent to wake Taeyeon up because you saw her tired face.

“I don’t know that you and Taeyeon reach until that phase” she played her eyebrows in teased manner.

“Luna was already wake?” you walked to Luna’s room to avoid another morning-teasing moment from her; she followed you from behind like a kid and tugged your pajama.

“Moonshine” you caressed Luna’s cheek with your thumb, soon she stirred awake and smile to you.

“Appa, good morning” she hugged you and you pick her up.

“Good morning, now go take a bath with eomma” you handed Luna to Hara, Hara just pouted, irritated at your attitude that avoid the conversation.

“Let’s take a bath then go to school” she cheered up to Luna and walked fast to the bathroom. “You owe me explanation Soo” she demanded at you with stern look. You just let out a sigh and make two cups of tea for you and Hara, then chocolate milk for Luna.

“Ready to school??” you asked Luna once she dressed already with her pink uniform. Luna attends kindergarten near your apartment; she is so excited when she goes to school.

After Hara finished bathe Luna, you get inside the bath room then get dress to go to your work. You handed a cup of chocolate milk to Luna once you had done get dress, she accepted it gladly.

“Luna, wear your shoes darling. Eomma has something to talk with appa” Hara said to Luna, the little angel nodded and finished her milk then ran to the shoes rack to find her shoes which always be there and wear it by herself.

“Mind tell me?” she said playfully after she sipped her tea. You gave her what-should-I-tell-you look. “Come on Soo. I know you want to say something” she poked your arm.

“Uhh fine” you finally gave up. “She came here last night about 3 am” you said.

“Then. . .”

You rolled your eyes; you know she will not satisfy if you don’t tell her the specific things that happen between you and Taeyeon to her. “She hugged me and cried on my embrace. I think she has a problem, but I don’t know what, because she didn’t tell me”

“Hmm, then. . . .” she narrowed her eyes and gestured her head to your room.

“I offered her to sleep in my room and I’m going to sleep at there” you pointed the couch on the living room. “. . .but she wanted me to accompany her because she would feel lonely if she sleep alone. So, I slept with her” you explained to Hara in detail but it seems like she still unsatisfied at all.

“Just that?? That hugging moment that I saw just now, what was that??” she curiously asked you. You looked at the clock.

“Whoa, it’s already 7.30 am, I got to go, I have to go to Samsung building today” you said and stand up from your sit, then grabbed your bag on the tv rack. “Oh, give this to Taeyeon when she wake up” you handed a key to her; she examined it for a while.

 “Your apartment key? What th. . . .” you closed by pinched her lips mercilessly.

“I go, bye” you flashed your not-so-cute eye smile to her and ran away before she could shot you with another questions. “Bye my moonshine. Appa love you” you kissed the crowned of Luna’s head.

“Bye appa, Luna love appa too” she waved goodbye to you.

Suddenly an idea popped in Hara’s mind. She grabbed a stick note and her pen, and then starts to write something on that. Feeling satisfy with her job she smirked evilly and proud at the same time at her work on the sticky note.

“Come on Luna, you’ll be late” she took Luna’s hand and walked out your flat with colorful feeling inside her mind.

---

Taeyeon wake up at 8 am and she feels lonely after she saw nothing beside her. She let out a heavy sigh. She walked out from the room and then found a yellow sticky note with key on it.

Morning My Tae ^^

Was your sleep soundly? Here is the key of my flat

U may come anytime you want. Don’t be sad because I feel sad too when I see you cry :’(. Ps: you look beautiful when u sleep ^^V

Taeyeon blushed involuntary after she read the sticky note. Heat she can feel on her cheeks.

“Soo, thank you so much” she smile and put the key inside her bag. She really wants to fly now, her heart flutter wildly uncontrollably. Smiles plaster always on her face. For a second she forget about the pressure on her shoulder, it all because of the girl name Bae Soo Rin.


 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy Burfday to My Lazy, Sleepy yet Gorgeous Princess Jessica Jung Sooyeon

And I wish all the best for you. . . .

 

 

Guys, I wanna ask you something. . .

Eum. . .should i make some Rated M chapters for this story??

tell me tell me. . . .