My Dumb Friend

Accidentally Love

 

Taeyeon feel guilty after you left and with Wooyoung still stand in front of her, she can’t leave him just like that.

“Wae? I can’t have a visit to my girlfriend?” Wooyoung said and it made Taeyeon rolled her eyes very hard.

“Stop that cheesy talking oppa. I’m not your girlfriend” Taeyeon crossed her arm and made annoying face to Wooyoung. “What can I help you?” she coldly said.

“Let’s have a dinner tonight”

“I have a schedule tonight” Taeyeon leaned her head on the door as she looked at Wooyoung lazily.

She admit it that Wooyoung is handsome, but she can’t feel anything to him, her heart doesn’t beat wildly like the way when she was with you, her heart doesn’t flutter to him, but to you it always flutters like crazy. She finds it that you more attractive than Wooyoung. But she remembered that you already have someone you like and she hates it, truly hate it.

“Please Taeyeon” Wooyoung begged to Taeyeon.

“I’m tired as hell and I need to take a rest. Thank you for asking me, but the answer is no. Bye oppa” she closed the door and leaned her back on the door.

Jessica POV

Yep, cue. Annyeonghaseo my name is pretty yet sleeping Princess Jessica SNSD imnida, pangapseumnida guys. What’s up author??? I hope you die because you left your subscribers dying in curious (A/N: o.O). What I have here? Ah yeah, my beloved leader and her love--circle with the guy name Wooyoung which is none other than 2PM Wooyoung.

Since they known each other because of a show which they were the MCs, they become close, wait scratch that, Wooyoung assumed it that they are close each other, but not for Taeyeon since she is more interested with girl.

Ahhh, speaking about girl, finally I met the girl name Soorin that Taeyeon always blabbers this past two months or so. Soorin hot, Soorin handsome, Soorin pretty, Soorin bla bla bla. Okay I admit it, she is y, scale 1 to 10, I give her eum 9. Because the 10 is for my Yoongie of course. What?? You want to protest about it?? Come here and face me by yourself (A/N: Geezz Sica, why do you so sensitive today?? You will make my subscribers runaway you know). Whatever author. Back to Soorin, I sense something happen with these two people. Because I can see and feel that Taeyeon more lively when she talked about her and around her like today, but I got the confirmation from Soorin that no such thing happen between them, I hope she lie to me, amen.

And then just now I saw Taeyeon went inside her room when Soorin talked about someone she loves. I know I’m wrong by eavesdropping their conversations, but I didn’t do it on a purpose. I sat down beside Taeyeon and accidentally I heard it (A/N: yeah, always make an excuse -__-“). Just ignore the author guys. Back again to the story, okay from what I heard about someone that Soorin’s love, I can make conclusion that the girl is Taeyeon and I don’t need to explain again to you guys why I know this (A/N: you are lazy princess) *roll my eyes to the back*. I think our leader is not smart enough, I don’t know whether she had a problem with her brain or she just got hit by her own dookong, but it’s impossible if she got hit by her dookong. I have to do something with this two.

Wooyoung, hmm, you guys can describe it right. I’m too lazy to explain all about him for you guys, you can ask Mr. Google for his profile. Actually I’m, not only me but also the other members feel sick about this Wooyoung guy who always bother Taeyeon whenever he has a free time and wherever we are. God, could you just send him to hell instead of coming over here again and again?? What make me don’t understand about him is Taeyeon had told him no for his proposal but he still insist to come to ask Taeyeon to dinner or something like today, right in front of my eyes. Gaaahh, I think he come from another planet.

“Tsk, tsk, tsk” I shook my head after she slammed the door. I’m quite sure that she is so irritated now, not only with Wooyoung but also with Soorin. “My beloved friend is in trouble” I said again in mock purpose. Taeyeon just sighed heavily again and again; I smiled to her and patted her back.

“Wooyoung still disturb you, huh?? He is so persistent” again I just said it aimless. I know she felt like angry with my words, but I don’t care. I love teasing her especially when she falls in love like this.

“I wanna sleep” she walked away to her room and I just followed her from behind like a cool and pretty kid following an ice cream vendor, very excited.

“What are you doing here??” she furrowed her eyebrow to me.

Aish, always become sensitive mode on about love. I just shook my head and lying down on her bed and then hugging her dookong. She then sleeps beside me, even though it’s a single bed, but it fits with us.

“Tae” I called her when she about close her eyes. She didn’t response it, I know she is not sleeping yet, I know she is pretending to sleep to keep away from my queries. “I know you like, no, love Soorin, Tae”

She opened her eyes immediately and turned her body to face me. I found the magic word when she starts to ignore me next time. Soorin. “How do you know that???” she shook my body and I hate it. I glared to her with my famous icy glare that I have and she stopped right away.

“I know that, I’m the great Jessica, remember” she clicked her tongue at what I’ve said and I just chuckled. “I thought you are smart enough Tae, but, nah, you’re not” I waved my hand; she then looked at the ceiling, think about something I think. I’m not a mind reader guys, I don’t know what she thinks about, maybe about Soorin, its maybe.

“*sigh*, I think I should bury my feeling to her Sica” she said desperately. I know those heavy sigh of her. A sigh which indicating that she is totally frustrated and desperate about her feeling to Soorin.

“Wae?” I stared at the ceiling too like her.

She shrugged and let out a heavy sigh again. “Too many obstacles, maybe”

“Tsk, where is my persistent Taeyeon who I know these years???” I asked her calmly, I know I need to calm when I talk to her like this in her state.

“Don’t do something that you’ll regret later” she told me her motto to me.

“You’ve done it unconsciously. So, it mean you regret it right??” I still stare at the ceiling. “You’re with her yesterday, didn’t you??” if she say no, I’m sure I will kill her now.

“Yes” she said shortly. I don’t know to what question is her yes answer. The regret one or with her yesterday one.

“Yes what??”

“Yes I was with her, I slept over at her house” I’m shock, it mean they. . . .ah, my byun mind. “She has someone she loves Sica” she said weakly.

“Honey, what are you doing here? Are you cheating behind my back with Taeyeon unnie???” my prince charming came inside and pulled my body to her hug, become so protective she is I think. I pinched her pointed nose.

“First, I’ve secret talk with Taeyeon. Second, of course I’m not cheating on you, in fact I can’t cheat from you, you are too good for me to make me cheat over this crown princess of midget” Taeyeon threw her dookong to me but luckily my Yoongie snatched it, I meronged to her and walked out from her room.

“Taeyeon unnie so sensitive today” I heard my Yoongie mumble, I just chuckled.

“Oh, Tae” I turned around and looked at her before I step out from her room. “Playback Soorin’s words to you earlier, when she described someone she loves” I winked to her and then linked my hand to my Yoongie.

“Soorin, Luna’s eomma??” Yoongie asked me with confused face.

“Luna’s appa, Yoong” I said to her, she looked thinking about it.

“Taeyeon unnie love her?” she not realizes it yet. I shook my head and she frowned at me. Aigoo, her cute face really make me can’t get enough of her.

“You’re too young to understand about it” I said as I cupped her face and leaned closer to her face, she smirked naughtily to me. And I should stop it here since all of you guys know what will happen next.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so i got some comments that i should make Taeyeon suffer. . .

I can't guys, she is too cute for me but not as cute as my Yoongie of course. . .

So what do you think?? Comments, or I'll kick your off!!!!

Annyeong. . . .