Mommy

Accidentally Love

 

“Ho. . .ho. . .ho, Mr. Mickey want to visit the girl name Luna” you squeaked in different voice when you entered Luna’s room in the hospital while your face covered by the mickey mouse doll. You heard her giggle voice roaming inside the room.

“Mr. Maikey Mose, I’m Luna.” the little moonshine extended her hands happily to grab the doll from your hand.

“Aaaaaahhh, Mr. Maikey doesn’t want to be with a sick girl. I should goooo” you turned your direction and about to go.

“Mr. Maikey, I’m not sick anymo, look I’m okay” she said and forced her body to sit and smile widely.

“Aaahh really??” you tried to sneak and chuckled at her forced smile. You approached her and patted her head. “Here you go, as I promised to you” you gave her the doll and she directly hugged the doll. “Appa didn’t get any hug??” you fake sobbed beside her and make teary face. She then jumped in to your embrace and koala-hugged you.

“Luna, say thank you to appa” her eomma said to her.

“Appa, thank you” she kissed you lips twice and went back to the ward and hugged her new plushie.

“Say thank you to aunt Taeyeon. She gave you that Mr. Mickey to you” you said and pointed to Taeyeon who stands a little bit far away from Luna’s ward. “Come here Tae” you gestured her to come closer.

Eh, she called me Tae?~ blushed madly.

“Moonshine, this is aunt Taeyeon. Aunt Taeyeon this is Luna, my moonshine” you introduced Taeyeon to Luna. “And the lady beside Luna is her lovely eomma, Hara”

It’s mean she is your wife?~ Taeyeon thought and she felt something slightly pain inside her heart at the thought.

“Oh, don’t get it wrong Taeyeon. She is my best friend” you added after you sense Taeyeon different facial expression. She sighed in relief without her knowing, feeling happy at the same time too.

“I’m Taeyeon, nice to meet you Hara-ssi”

“Just drop the honorific. Call me Hara, and nice to meet you too Taeyeon”

“Hi Luna” Taeyeon smile and approached Luna slowly, but Luna hide herself behind her mom’s hand, and take a peek to Taeyeon then hide again. Taeyeon feel a bit sad but she found it cute.

“Honey, why are you hiding yourself?” her mom asked her and tried to grabbed Luna’s hand and let her meet Taeyeon, but she manage to hide her hand and her body well, make her mom hard to grabbed her hand.

“Eiii, my moonshine shy to aunt Taeyeon” you teased Luna, and pink tints on her cheeks proved that. “Eiii, my baby can shy too” you poke her waist make her tickle and burst into laugh.

“Appa, eomma, may I call aunt Taeyeon wif mommy Taetae??” you looked at Hara with did-I-hear-she-say-that look. Taeyeon was look taken a back with Luna’s question. “Pwease appa” she pleaded to you with puppy-pout look.

“Uh. . .Emm. . .”

“Yes you can call me mommy Taetae, Luna” Taeyeon cut your words and ruffled Luna’s hair lovingly. You’re jaw dropping hearing her answer.

“Yeaayy, I have 2 mommies and 1 appa” she cheered loudly and hugged Taeyeon. Taeyeon who looked surprise at the sudden hug, just hug Luna back and smile to you and Hara in embarrassed. You and Hara on the other hand just smile clumsily at her.

“Mommy thank you fo Mr. Maikey, it’s so fluffy I’m gonna die” she said as she shake the doll crazily.

“You’re welcome Luna” Taeyeon said and place her on the ward again to let her rest. Then suddenly Taeyeon’s phone rang, she excuses herself to pick up the phone.

“Hmm. . .why my moonshine want to call aunt Taeyeon with mommy instead of aunt?” Hara asked Luna who now clinging on your hand.

“I wof(love) mommy, eomma. Same like me wof eomma and appa” she said cutely.

“Arraseo” Hara answered her daughter softly.

“I think I should go now, I have another schedule, besides my manager has been waiting at the parking lot” Taeyeon said after she hung up the phone.

“Why leave so early mommy?” she whined to Taeyeon and start to sob slowly. “Luna want to play wif mommy longer” she cried and buried her face on your chest.

“Mommy will visit you later when you discharge from the hospital, so mommy hopes you will better soon and we will play together with your appa and eomma. How about that?” Taeyeon tried to make a deal with Luna. Luna pouted her lip in thinking manner then she nodded vigorously. “Great. Don’t cry anymore, okay?” she nodded again after Taeyeon wiped her tears.

“Bye mommy, Luna wof mommy” she waved goodbye to Taeyeon.

“Bye Luna, mommy love Luna too”

“Okay, appa will send your mommy to the parking lot. Be a good girl while appa not here, araseo?” she saluted to you and you just giggled at her action.

You and Taeyeon walked side by side to the parking lot. Your heart beat faster when it’s just the two of you and the silence between you two slowly killing you so much.

“Sorry for my Luna” you said out of nowhere, tried to melt down the awkward moment.

She smiled to you; make your heart pace even faster.

Her smile killing me~ your mind shouted in joy.

“What for?” she tilted her head to looked at you.

“You must be shocked when she wants to call you mommy” you bitter smile to her. “She is like that when she meets someone that she really loves at the first sight. And for these years, you are the first outsider that she calls with special name, mommy” you explain to her.

“It’s an honor then” Taeyeon chuckled and played with her tip hair, play to act cute.

“Then welcome to the family” you proudly said.

Geez Tae, stop your cute act already, she might puke you know~ her mind scolded her but she ignored it.

“Where is here dad? I didn’t see her dad there” Taeyeon asked and when she looked at your sudden changed on your face, she closed . “You don’t have to answer that. I’m sorry” she guiltily said to you with sorry face.

“It’s okay. I and her eomma pretend that we never know her appa. From the very beginning, Hara start her new life with Luna without husband and real appa figure. Her real appa doesn’t want her at all” you sadly answer that.

“It must be hard for Luna” Taeyeon commented.

“It is. That’s why she calls me appa, because she feel so irritated when her friends talked about their appa so much while she, she have no appa” you chuckle a bit at the memory when she called you appa for the first time.

“You’re special appa for her” she praised you making you blush.

Why I feel sudden heat on my cheeks?~ you mentally fanning yourself.

“And you’re special mommy for her” you praised her back.

“Aw so cute” she whispered

“I beg your pardon”

“Ani, ah we arrive. Thank you for everything today and I’m sorry for your injured” she bowed to you and smile.

“Gwaenchana and you’re welcome” you replied her bow. She then left but she ran to you again with panting breath.

“Before I forget, may I have your number??” she blushed shyly.

Oh Tae, you know how to seduce now~ her mind stated.

“Oh sure, give me your phone” you put in your number on her phone and gave the phone back to her.

“Thank you, Soo” she waved again and run to the black van that has been waiting for her.

Soo? She calls me Soo??~ you smile crazily because you know only few people who allow to call you Soo. And this far, only Hara, your best friend whom you allow to call you that.

“I like the way she call me, Soo” you pumped your fist in the air happily.

“I sense someone is happy like lunatic person” Hara voice make you enforce your body and tried to act normal. “You like her, don’t you?” she smile teasingly to you.

“Luna was sleeping?” you change the topic immediately.

She nodded. “Aish Soo, don’t play pretend to me. Just admit it” she said and still tried to extract a confession from you. You just rolled your eyes and eat your lunch without looking at her.

“Silent mean yes” she laughed in victory. You just sighed. You dislike when she can read your gesture and face when you hide something from her. She knows you so well make you easy to read by her.

“My best friend is falling in love. Luna’s appa falling in love” she cheered loudly. “I’m happy for you Soo” she patted your head wildly and you just keep silent and continue eating.