Luna

Accidentally Love

3 Months Later

 

Luna’s POV

 

“Appa” I woke up my appa. It’s 5 am in the morning, appa never wake up at this hour honestly. “Appaaaaaaaaaaaaa. . . .” I shook her body, appa is such a sleepy head.

 

*stirred awake*. . . .Luna. . . .*Yawning*. . . .wae? What time is it?” appa asked me with her sleepy face.

 

“5 am. Appa wake up”

 

“Okay, appa wake up now.” She sits up and looks at me like examining me or something like that. “What is it moonshine?”

 

"Appa, I won't go to school" I said as I tried to look cute. Well, appa, eomma and mommy can't resist my cuteness, my cuteness is their weakness.

 

Appa look at me with her quarry look. Appa must be thinking the reason behind my will that I won't go to school.

 

"Wae?" she asked as she carried me to sit on her lap. She brushed my hair gently. "Wae my moonshine doesn't want to go to school today?"

 

For me, appa is now my everything. She never careless toward me, as possible as she can, she will do anything I want. She will fulfill what I want. Appa, one word that make me want to be with her and make her happy as long as I can. I don't want appa to feel sad, so as long as I can I will make appa smile happily on her face.

 

"I just don't want appa. Can I not go to school anymore?" I looked at appa with my pleaded eyes.

 

"No you can't." her voice is soft but I feel it's full of determination, make me look down while my fingers playing with the hem of her pajama. "Remember what do you wanna be in the future?"

 

I nodded. "Architect" I replied shortly. Yeah, I said it when eomma still here with us. Architect is the random dream that I busted out when appa asked me. I can draw; even appa said my drawing is epic.

 

"Architect. . . .hmmm. . . ." appa nodded lightly. "Then how you will be an architect if you won't go to school?" I keep silent.

 

"Do you think all of the schools in this world will accept you when you not even graduate from kindergarten?" appa lift my chin. "Answer appa's question" appa said, and all I can do just shook my head, as I knew the answer.

 

"Do you love eomma?" I nodded. "Do you wanna make eomma happy?" I nodded again. Upon hearing word eomma being mentioned by appa just now, make my tears form on the corner of my eyes. "If you do, then you should go to school, reach your dream, make your eomma, appa and mommy proud to you. Can you do that?"

 

Of course I will do anything that can make my eomma happy and proud to me. I want her know that even she is now in heaven; I can do anything to make her proud.

 

But appa, don't you know that my friends in school always mock at me by saying that I'm an orphan with being take care by a woman whom I call appa? They said I'm abnormal because I calling you appa. They said I supposed to call you eomma or mom or mommy. I feel shame appa, my heart throbbing so much. I don't like being abnormal appa.

 

I sigh. I know I can't against what appa want for me since it's for the best of me. "Yes I can do that appa" I said and leave appa lap and walk inside my room again. I locked my door and crying behind the door.

 

"Luna. . . .*knock, knock*. . . .open up darling. What happen with you?" Appa knocked on my door, I know she felt something happen to me, but I won't tell her though, appa had so much problem these days, she even sleep late at night because her mind full of things.

 

"Luna, are you crying in there?" she sure can hear my sobbing, because the voice is so loud. "Luna, tell appa what happen, then we can solve the problem."

 

"G. . . .gwaen. . .chana appa" I managed to say in the middle of my sobbing voice.

 

"Okay. . . .*knocks*. . .but please open the door, honey. Let appa know it" she pleaded to me again with her soft voice.

 

I open the door and hug appa immediately and tighten the hug. I'm crying on her embrace. I let it out all of the emotions inside me, I want she knows that how sad I am.

 

"Ssshhhhh" she soothed me and rubbed my back. "Appa here, uljima. . . ." I crying even louder.

 

"Appa. . .*sobs*. . . I *sobs* wof appa. . . .*sob* so much"

 

"Appa love Luna too, so much" I buried my face on her chest and feel her warm, I'm not crying anymore.

 

---

 

"Annyeonghaseo. . . ." I heard mommy voice from the door, when I saw her I run toward her and hug her. "I see someone miss me, kkkkkk" she said and peck my cheeks. "Have you ate your breakfast?" she asked me, I nodded.

 

"Hey babe" appa came and peck mommy lips, I close my eyes because I know it's mature scene, it's forbidden for me to see it, right author-unnie? (A/N: that's right Luna *ruffle your hair*) author-unnie, andwaeyo, I want to go to school, look, my hair is mess now *puffed cheeks*.

 

"Let me send Luna to school and I will accompany her today" I widen my eyes as I heard what mommy said.

 

"Jinjja mommy? You will send me to school and accompany me all day long?" I squeal excitedly as mommy nodded her head. "Appa. . . .appa. . . .let's go. . . .let's go" I pulled appa and mommy hand.

 

"Didn't you say that you won't go to school anymore?" I know, appa tease me now.

 

Mommy looked at me. "Is that right, Luna?" I lowered my head and nodded. "Wae Luna?" mommy asked while caressed my cheek lovingly.

 

I just shook my head. "I miss eomma" I half lie to mommy and appa. I do miss eomma, well who wouldn't, right? I miss eomma so much every day, but the reason why I wonn't go to school is not that, and I don't have the gut to tell it to appa and mommy because I won't make them sad because of it.

 

"Okay, after school, we will visit eomma, how about that?" appa kneeled in front of me, I beamed an eye-smile that auntie Fany had taught me before and then nodded.

 

At Luna's school, recess time

 

"Here, auntie Hyo prepared your lunch box" mommy showed me the blue lunchbox full with delicious food from roll kimbab and then chicken nugget. "Say aahhhh" mommy said and I do as she said, I munch the food, it taste delicious, really delicious.

 

"Taeyeon. . . ." someone call mommy from behind. It's Ji Hyo's eomma. "SNSD Taeyeon, right?" she asked mommy and mommy just nodded awkwardly. "Omo. . .Taeyeon-ah. . . I'm your fans" she shook mommy's hand eagerly.

 

I know my mommy is an artist together with all of the 8 aunties, they are SNSD. I love them as SNSD members and as my aunties at the same time. I like the song My Best Friends. I remember the lyrics. Want me to sing it? (A/N: eum, Luna, next time okay. Look your mommy now). Author-unnie is so meanie *throw brick to you*. (A/N: *Dodge down*. . .*merong*. . .you miss  the target Luna).

 

"Gamsahamnida for being SNSD's fan" I saw mommy bow to Ji Hyo's eomma.

 

"What are you doing here Taeyeon-ah? And who is this little girl? Your niece?" Ji Hyo's eomma asked mommy and patted my head gently. I saw mommy tremble and don't utter any single word.

 

"A. . .aniyo. . . I . . . I'm her foster mother" I look at mommy with confuse face.

 

Foster mother? What is that mean?

 

"Yeah, she is my foster daughter" mommy smile weirdly to me. I look at Ji Hyo's eomma, she smiled sweetly to me and patted my head.

 

"Okay, there is my daughter. . . .Ji Hyo, say hi to aunt Taeyeon"

 

"Hi aunt Taeyeon, I'm Sung Ji Hyo imnida, pangapseumnida" Ji Hyo bowed to mommy and then she smiled and went to my side. "Hi Luna"

 

"Hi Ji Hyo" I greeted her back. Mommy just smile to me and Ji Hyo.

 

Skip to school.

At Soshi Restaurant with You and Luna.

 

 "Luna, what are you thinking about? You seem lost, are you okay?" you wrapped your arm on her shoulder because while eating her lunch she seems so lost and deep thinking about something.

 

"Aniyo appa. . . ." she smile to you. But her smile is not like the usual smile she always gives to you. She continued eat her meal silently, it's not like her. The usual Luna you know is so cheerful, happier than anyone else you know and loud. And now, look at her, she just eat slowly and silently while sometime she will take a sigh or a deep breath.

 

"Something bothering you, Luna?" she just shook her head.

 

"Let's visit eomma, appa. I miss eomma so much" she said and continue eating as fast as possible.

 

"Arraseo" you answered.

 

At the cemetery parking lot

 

*Phone rings*

 

"Luna, can you go inside by yourself? Appa needs to answer the phone first. I will go after you later, okay?" you said as you unbuckled her seatbelt.

 

Luna just nodded and then she ran to Hara's cemetery as fast as she could, once she arrived in front of her mother cemetery, her tears burst out, she doesn't know why, but her mind always recalls the words 'foster mother' and 'foster child' that Taeyeon said when they were at school with Ji Hyo's eomma.

 

"Eomma, wae my heart hurt so much?" she said while crying and hold her heart with her right hand and scrunched her t-shirt tightly with her fist.

 

"Appa said that I am appa and mommy's daughter from the day you left me eomma. But. . . . ." she stopped because she crying so hard now until she hard to breath. And at the same time, you're arrive behind her, seeing her crying really make you want to approach her, but your step stop when you heard what she said.

 

"But eomma. . . . this morning at school, I met Ji Hyo's eomma. She is very kind. She is mommy's fan. . . . .but then *sob*. . .Ji Hyo's eomma asked mommy who I am to mommy. . . . ." she stopped and manage her breath. "and mommy said, I'm. . . I am her. . . .foster daughter. . . .eomma, what that supposed to mean?. . . . .why. . .why my heart hurt heard that words eomma. . . ." she wiped her tears.

 

You heart like jammed and stabbed by a sharp knife, tore into pieces hearing that from Luna. That's why she looked so different today. Her mind disturbed by Taeyeon's word. Luna is a special kid, even though she can't understand the meaning, she somehow can feel that the words or some actions are something that she doesn't like and somehow her heart will tell her.

 

"Eomma. . .is appa assume me like that too? *crying*"

 

"Luna. . . ." you approached her and hugged her tightly. "Don't ever think something like that again, okay?" you patted her back gently to calm her down.

 

Your heart tightens, angry, mad and disappointed at the same time when you know Taeyeon said that in front of Luna. Luna crying endlessly while hugged you, she crying all out until sobbed hardly.

 

"Sssshhhhh. . . .uljima" you said to her with soft voice. "Mommy just slipped her words" you reassured her, but she shook her head, knowing that you lie to her already.

 

"I. . . .won't *sob* meet mommy. . . .again *crying*. . . ." she said and encircled her hands on your neck and buried her face on the crook of your neck.

 

"Ssshhh, don't say that. . . .appa promise, mommy will never say that again. . ." she snuggled deeper on your neck, not even bother with your promise you just said earlier.

 

"I just wof appa and eomma, and aunties now" she added and then crying again.

 

You carried her and bring her to the car to go home. In the car, she doesn't want to sit alone, she prefers to sit with you on the driver seat and hug you tightly. You just sigh and hope Luna will change her mind about what she said. You can't even imagine if what she said become true. Again you sigh for the nth time as Luna still crying and sobbing.

 

Hara, if you are here, I would know what I should do. Hara, ottokhae????

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeay. . . .updated guys. . . .

Wohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

# dance

#ROFL

#deeryoonaday

#happyyoonaday

Happy burfday to my ultimate bias Im Yoona, u r my world. . .

kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. . . . wish u all the best Im Choding. . .

How is it guys???

Tell me tell me. . .