Bitter Reality

Accidentally Love

 

 

Both you and Taeyeon now arrive at the hospital and both of you run to the emergency room, in front of the ER there are 2 police officers waiting with the police hat covering their head. You start to feel uneasy at the situation like this.

 

“E-e-excuse me” you stuttered when you greeted the police officers.

 

“Oh, you must be her friend that we called just now.” One of the police officers with thin mustache extended his hand to you and you accept it right away.

 

“Y-Yeah, I’m Bae Soo Rin” you said still stuttered. “Is my friend okay?” both of the police officers look at each other with sad face plastered on their face.

 

You saw the thin mustache police officer shook his head slowly. “She passed away on the table. Lost a lot of blood”

 

You become breathless, your foot tremble, feel weak all over your entire body. Slowly, but sure the tears trail down from your face, silently.

 

No, no, it can’t be. Hara is not dead. No! How about Luna? Luna!!!~ your mind scream as loud as it can, giving you so much frustration. Suddenly Taeyeon hug you tight to control your emotions.

 

“Soo, calm down” she hugged you tightly and patted your back, but you way more stronger than her, you let go off your body from her hug harshly and get inside the emergency room, not even care about the nurses who push you away.

 

“Hara!!” you shook her dead body. “Hara wake up!! I know you pretend to be dead. It’s not cool Hara!! Come on!!” you shouted at her body, shook her endlessly.

 

“Soo” Taeyeon reached your hands to stop you but fail; you are more way stronger than her. She then inhaled deeply and turned around your body and then cupped your face. She looked at you with her soft eyes as she tried her best to calm you down with that look, yes she did it. You calmed down and she hugged you tightly.

 

Taeyeon nodded when the nurse gave her sign to wait outside. Taeyeon dragged you outside still hugged you tightly, you’re not sobbing, just the tears come from the corners of your eyes. Both of you and Taeyeon waiting in front of the emergency room, sitting down on the couch. You have a lot of thinking in your mind.

 

How can this happen to her? Where did she go just now? I should’ve sent her! Why do I so careless, if only I send her instead, this thing wouldn’t have to be happen. I’m not her best friend, what a best friend I am! You’re useless friend of hers Soo!!~ your mind stated, can’t accept the reality.

 

Hara, why you have to leave me like this? How about Luna? How about your vacation with her next month? She has been talking about that since you know it when. How do I suppose to tell her, Hara? I can’t see her crying~ again you’re in deep thought while Taeyeon still hugging you. She is crying and sobbing really hard now.

 

I can’t be like this for any longer, right Hara? You want me to be strong, don’t you? So that I can protect your Luna and Taeyeon~ you sighed and wiped your tears away.

 

“Tae. . .” you called her with your crack voice, she loosen her hug and look at you with her swollen eyes, red cheeks and red nose. “Uljima” you smile weakly to her, trying to give her a sign that you’re fine. But instead of stop crying, she crying harder than before and hug you again even tighter this time.

 

Then the 2 police officers come to you. Their faces look so sad.

 

“We’re sorry about your friend. Maybe this is the best for her” one of them said, you just smile bitterly.

 

“Eum, officers, may I know. . . .how was the accident?”

 

“She hit by a car. The driver was drunk. Don’t worry, we’ve arrested the driver.” He answered it then sat next to you. “Could you sign this report for us?” he handed you a piece of paper. An accident report for sure. You loosen your hug with Taeyeon and sign it without asking.

 

“Be strong my friend” he added again and then both of them leave.

 

Then after the police officers left, the nurse came to you and gave you 2 pieces of paper to be sign. A death report of Hara, you just sign it, and then she gave you one of the papers.

 

“Tae” you called her softly, she has stopped crying. “I’ll send you home, I’m gonna take care of this first” you said but she shook her head as disagree with your idea.

 

*Sigh*. . . .Tae, I want you to take rest. . . .you have a lot of schedules tomorrow, right?” she nodded. “Gaja” you stand up and took her hand.

 

“Can I leave Luna with you while I’m taking care of all of this?” again she just nodded and walked weakly beside you to your car.

 

During the car ride, both of you just remain silent. Tae not letting go of your hand, she holds it firmly like she tried to make you strong.

 

---

 

After you sent Taeyeon home, you start to settle the things that you should do, from preparing the reliquary to Hara, the cemetery, the death documents to her, and many more. And you have to do that faster.

 

You’ve called your co-workers that you might not come back again to the office today, they understand about it and let you finish it. Then you go to a reliquary shop, make a deal with the owner of the shop faster, well you can’t postpone it even an hour considering what the doctor had said to you before you sent Taeyeon home.

 

“Her body is full of injuries. We need to bury her as soon as we can, so that she can rest in peace”

 

You reply what the doctor had said in your mind, that’s make you move faster even more. Now you’re in the cemetery yard, reserve a place to Hara and after make a deal again and the cemetery men start to dig the soil, you left and head back to the hospital to finish all the things.

 

6 pm, all the things settled.

 

“Do you want us to close the reliquary now?”

 

“No, wait. Her daughter hasn’t seen her for the last time. Can you wait for it?” they nodded.

 

And you rushed toward your car to Taeyeon’s dorm, but before that, you stop by to your house to change your cloth in to the black one, and you buy a black dress to Luna too, and then you go to Taeyeon’s dorm.

 

“Soorin-ssi” Yuri greeted you; you gave her a weak smile.

 

“Where. . .is Luna?” you panted, breath heavily as you run to their apartment block.

 

“Appaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa” she ran to you and then hugged you. You can hold back as you cry when she hugged you like this. “Appa, waeyo? Why appa crying?” she cupped your face and wiped away the tears that streaming down your face.

 

“Soo” Taeyeon came, together with the other members of SNSD.

 

“Hi. . .Tae” your voice cracked again. “Gwaenchana” you reassured her and the others, but they know you’re trembling deep inside your heart.

 

“Here, appa bought you a new dress. Go change now.” you said as you showed to her a paper bag consist of the black new dress for her.

 

“Come Luna, we will help you” Tiffany said and brought Luna to her room for change, followed by the others except Taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon pulled your hand and asked you to sit down on the couch in the living room while she was in the kitchen, took a glass of water and give that to you. You finished the water in the mean time. She knows that you’re tired; she can see it by look on your face. Your eyes not as bright as usual, you smile not as well as she knew.

 

“I have to bury her tonight Tae” you suddenly said after a dead silent fill in the living room. She held your hand and you held her hand tightly.

 

A slight pain still can you feel, losing the only one who always supports you no matter what your decision is never ever thought in your mind. You let her go, but still the fact and the pain still lingering around you.

 

“Have you told her family about it?” Taeyeon voice so soft, she caresses your hand.

 

You nodded. “But. . . .*sigh* they said they didn’t care about it”

 

Yeah, bitter reality, until it made you curse and regret that you ever lived together with them.

 

Just then, Luna came out with black dress that you bought for her. She really looks like her mom now; you smile to her when she walked towards you with smile plastered on her face.

 

“Appa, where are we going?” she asked you innocently while spin around, feeling happy about the black dress she wears.

 

“We will go somewhere, but first promise appa first that you will be a good girl” you patted her head, she just nodded cutely.

 

“Let me come with you too, Soo” Taeyeon asked you and without waiting for your answer she dashed toward her room and then 3 minutes later she came out from her room with black long blazer and black trouser.

 

“Mommy, wae we are all in black?” Luna asked when all of you are on your way to the cemetery.

 

“Because we look good in black Luna” Taeyeon said as she back hugging Luna who sat on her lap. You just looked at Taeyeon and give her smile.

 

All of you finally arrive at the cemetery yard, only the men who working in the cemetery and the men from the reliquary shop who standing there, waiting for you patiently. Sure enough they want to wait for you because you have paid them high than any other customers can give to them.

 

Taeyeon wore the black rayban and walked beside you while holding your hand and laced her fingers with yours, Luna is carried by you on your embrace, she looked afraid at the cemetery circumstances, even though it’s not dark, but she still afraid of it, make you have to say ‘hush’ to her to make her calm.

 

“You still remember your promise?” you asked her when you arrived in front of Hara’s reliquary. She nodded. “Appa will never leave you, keep that in your mind, arraseo?” she nodded again. Then you give the men to open the reliquary to let Luna see her mom for the last time.

 

Hara looked very pale, her lips color is purple, and her face is white, some injuries can be seen on her face. Even though you’ve told to yourself that you won’t cry anymore, still you can’t do it now, your self defense broke immediately as you saw her lying helplessly there.

 

“A. . .appa, wae eomma is there?” Luna voice started to cracked, even though she still doesn’t understand at all, her tears can’t lie about it that she feel so sad when she saw her eomma lying there, not move even an inch.

 

“Your eomma is now sleeping in the best way Luna-yaa. So all we have to do is not disturb her, okay?” she looked at you in total puzzled face of her.

 

“But why. . . .”

 

“Sssshh. You promised me remember?” she nodded but her tears still flowing down. “Appa will never leave you” you carried her and her crying hard on your embrace. You give the men sign to close the reliquary and after that they bury it.

 

“Eooommmaaaa~” Luna crying endlessly and trying her best to let go off of your embrace but you prevented her to do so.

 

When all of the obsequies finished, the three of you stand in front of Hara’s cemetery. Taeyeon and Luna crying beside you, and you don’t want to cry because you don’t want to look weak for them, especially Luna, you won’t she look at you as a weak appa for her; you have to be a strong appa for her.

 

“Let’s go home Tae, Luna” you said. “Luna eomma is now rest in peace. Don’t cry again, okay?” you wiped away her tears and lightly she nodded.

 

“So, I will live alone now” she pouted and sad again.

 

“Of course not moonshine” you chuckled to what she said. “You will leave with appa from now on till forever” you added.

 

“Jinjja?” she asked in surprise.

 

“Does mommy will live with us too?” she looked at Taeyeon with eyes full of hope.

 

“Mommy will visit us sometimes, she is busy, and she has to travel around the world. You want mommy become success, don’t you?” again she just nodded at your answer.

 

“Mommy will visit you often. I promise” Taeyeon said and patted Luna head.

 

“Appa, mommy, we will visit eomma sometimes, don’t we?” she suddenly asked while yawning widely.

 

“If you want, we will visit eomma everyday.” You said and she just smile and then buries her face on the crook of your neck.

 

“I’ll send you home, honey” you said and took Taeyeon’s hand.

 

“Can I just sleep over your house tonight?”

 

“No, you can’t.” she pouted and made irritated face to you. “You have bunch of activities tomorrow, I won’t you get tired. There. . .there. . .” you stopped and looked at how the way Taeyeon walked. “look at how you walk, no I won’t let you sleep over my house. I’ll send you home and then you have to take a rest after that, arraseo?”

 

“Arraseo” still with her pouty lips. You give peck on her lips make her smile widely and her face looks brightly as ever.

 

“That’s my baby” you said and then walked side by side with her to the car.

 

Even though your heart still pain at the reality that Hara now is gone, but somehow you can manage it to not crying or become sad over her dead. You know that God planned this for the better of her life and your life and Luna’s life too. All of from Him will return back to Him again right?

 

At least she is in your safe side now, God~ you said in your mind and start driving your car.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ahhhhh, i feel shame to you guys,

This chapter didn't great, did it?

#Sigh

I know that. . . Sorry. . .

#Bow

Anyway, do comments, i love reading your comments guys. . .

^^