Settle Down

Accidentally Love

Life is not the amount of breaths you take,

It’s the moments that take your breath away.

[The Hitch]

 

 

1 year later. . . .

 

5 am in the cold morning. . . .

 

“Appa, wakey. . . wakey,” I jumped on appa’s bed while waking her up. Since we moved here, she became a sleepyhead that like bed so much.

 

“Luna-yaaa,” her hoarse voice finally roamed from , signaling me that she already woke up, but still lazy enough to open her eyes.

 

I put my body on her body, I put so much pressure when I put my body on her *grinned widely*. I forced to open her eyes with my fingers, but she is a good fighter, she held her eyelids tightly, make me have a hard time to open it.

 

“5 more. . . minutes please,” she said and hugged my body tightly, like I’m her pillow or something like that. Euw, I don’t wanna that.

 

“Come on appa, wakey. . . wakey. . . you promise to stroll around this Sunday,” I said and then kissed her lips again and again. “Appa *kiss*. . . wake *kiss*. . . up *kiss*.”

 

“Arraseo, appa wake up now. . . happy?” she finally opened her eyes and gave me a quick kiss on my lips. “Luna! It’s still 5 am in the morning!!! Why do you wake me up at this hour??!!” she desperately said while slumped her shoulder in dramatically way. “Appa just sleep for 2 hours, Luna-yaa,” she said with her sad face.

 

Since appa become a Director, she always lack of sleep and become busier than before. Sometimes I found appa sleep in her office with stack of files and her laptop still on. But somehow, she manages herself to take care and give me so much attention I need. She is my greatest appa ever.

 

“Let’s sleep again, appa,” I said and pulled her to lie down.

 

“Sirro,” she said and got up from the bed and carried me on her arms. “Let’s have a jog together and then have breakfast at Uncle Jo’s restaurant.”

 

Appa always know how to make me happy by not showing or saying anything that against my will. I know she spoils me so much, but I never take any advantage of it. Well, I never ask something hard, just a simple thing like redecorate my room become more pinky *smiles widely*, so far, I just asked her that, nothing more, I swear.

 

Ever since we live here, hmm, appa never show any interest in any girl. I don’t know why, but I keep my eyes on her, but still the only girl that appa closer with just Ms. Anne and Sarah, appa’s secretary who always wears y outfit to seduce my appa, tsk. I’m not disappointed or what, I just sometimes see loneliness in her eyes, it hurts me too, but I just keep silent about it as I know appa doesn’t want to talk about it. And honestly, deep inside my heart I feel so thankful that there is no girl appa closer with beside Ms. Anne and Sarah—can we not mention her name again?— because I still can feel that appa’s heart still belong to Mommy Taeyeon. My one and only mommy. I miss her so much. How is she now?

 

“Say, appa have a casual meeting this morning at 10 am, do you wanna come with me?” appa asked me when she ate her butter bread.

 

“Is that will be okay?” I asked, well, I really want to accompany appa. I once said to appa that I want to be her secretary that always can follow her wherever she goes and always beside her.

 

“Of course, you’re my moonshine, who dares to forbid me to bring you?” she said playfully.

 

“I love appa so much,” I said and kiss her on the cheek. Oh, by the way, I can pronounce the word Love correctly now, it’s because Ms. Anne help.

 

“Appa love you too moonshine,”

 

Ahhh, how happy I am now. I don’t want anything else beside the happy time with appa like this. Dear God from all of the heavens, please make us always happy like this. Protect us always from above. Eomma, I know you’re watching us from above, wish us will happy always eomma. Eomma, I love eomma so much.

 

End of POV

 

“Oppa. . . who will we meet with?” a doe-eyes girl asked her manager oppa when they’re having breakfast on the hotel restaurant.

 

“A sponsor from Samsung for our SM World Tour in LA,” her manager answered, his left hand busy with the phone, while his right hand busy with the food he ordered just now. “Since the other SM artists haven’t arrived yet, so you guys will meet her,” he added.

 

Yoona just nodded while the other members of SNSD didn’t put so much attention to the conversation. They too busy with a lot of foods on the table, specially Sooyoung who known by the shikshin, her eyes sparkled like she just found a gold mine in front of her.

 

“Who is the woman’s name oppa. . . you said it’s her, right?” Yoona curious mind worked really fast while her hands and mouth in the same speed of her mind too.

 

“Ms. Bae. . .she is the director of Samsung Co. here,”

 

“Korean?”

 

“Yeah,”

 

Yoona just nodded, she didn’t has any question that plopped in her mind again, so she made herself busy by eating almost all of the food she saw it delicious in her eyes.

 

Tiffany POV

 

Aahh, finally I can back to my home sweet home. Even though I can’t spend my quality time with my family at our house, at least they will visit me this afternoon after my meeting with the sponsor over. Just hope that this meeting will end up quickly than it’s predicted before.

 

“Lunaaaa!!” I heard someone’s shouted. The sound so familiar to me, and so the name. I roamed my eyes through the lobby area of the hotel where we staying at, but there is no one there, only few of clerks who busy cleaning the lobby.

 

My ears didn’t just hear things, I’m pretty sure I heard it. I swear on my pink purse I just bought couple weeks ago. I need to find it; yeah I have to find it.

 

I began walking and roamed the large lobby, looking from right to left then left to right to find the person who just shouted. But damn, I failed, I found no one here. Oh, maybe I just hear things.

 

End of POV

 

“Lunaa!” you shouted as Luna ran randomly as soon as you parked your black Mercedes Benz on the VIP parking area in front of the hotel.

 

Luna ran to the side of the lobby as she saw the mini waterfall that really caught her eyes. The water that fall down to the pond is something new for her to see it here, since there are no such things she ever saw it before.

 

“Appa. . . appa. . . it’s pretty,” she pointed to the waterfall while jumping around, she was totally hyperactive.

 

“Luna, don’t jump! You might fall!” you scolded her and she stopped jumping immediately, you quickly carried her on your arms as you too afraid that she might fall and injured.

 

“If you want to be appa’s secretary, try not to be careless like what you did just now, got it?” she just nodded and smiled to you. “Wanna take some pictures?”

 

“I waaaaannntt. . .” and she is a narcissistic too now.

 

After snapped some beautiful pictures of her, someone called you and asked about your position right now.

 

“Ah, I’m sorry. . . I’m too busy with my daughter. . . I already arrived at the hotel since 15 minutes ago. . . okay, I go to the lobby now,” you hung up the phone and intertwined your finger with Luna.

 

“Come on,” you said and walked with her.

 

“Appa, promise me, that someday you will take me to see the natural waterfall.”

 

“Okay, appa promise you. But you have to be a good girl during the meeting, okay?”

 

“Deal.” You shook her hand like a good dealer she is.

 

You saw a man with glasses standing on the lobby with worried face plastered on his face, you know why behind his worried face.

 

“Ms. Bae. . . . I thought you lost or something,” he approached you and shook your hand gently.

 

“I’m sorry for make you waiting. . . my daughter too excited to see a human made waterfall,” you said.

 

As what your secretary said, today on Sunday where everyone is in holiday and lazy around on their bed, you’re here to have a casual meeting as your company is the sponsor. Your secretary said that you will meet an artist agency from Seoul before they held their concert tomorrow evening in LA Staples Centre.

 

“It’s okay. . . what’s your name sweety?” he asked your Luna sweetly.

 

“I’m Luna,” Luna said shyly and hides behind you.

 

“Hi Luna, I’m Uncle Jaekwon, nice to meet you,” Luna just hide herself and nodded slightly. “After you, Ms. Bae,” Jaekwon said politely and gave a way to you to walked first.

 

“How was the flight?” you asked out of the blue when you and he about to entered the meeting room.

 

“It’s long and tiring,” he stated, he sure is a drama king. He opened the door and asked you to go inside first, you heard some squealed before you entered, but then tranquil as you step inside with Luna trailed behind you and tucked your shirt.

 

“Girls, meet Ms. Bae, she is the director of Samsung Co. here in LA,” the girls inside the meeting room jaw dropped and shocked at the same time as they saw your face.

 

A certain onyx eyes looked at you, she sat there stiffly and her eyes glued to you, not even moving for an inch. She was too speechless to even say a word; she was too shocked to even just to move her body and after all she never expected that today will come, when finally she can see you, like in the real.

 

You looked at the girls, and your face turned and contorted with the reality that just hit your mind and banged your heart harshly. Your eyes met the onyx eyes of a certain girl who sat in between eye-smile girl and doe-eye girl. You clenched your fist tightly, and looked away to other direction as you don’t want to mess up the meeting today.

 

Taeyeon felt hurt inside her grew even bigger, her heart felt like torn apart when she saw you looked away from her. She lowered her head and tears streaming down her face.

 

“Appa,” Luna tugged your shirt, asked you to carry her as she felt sleepy and keep yawning again and again. Taeyeon lifted her head and looked at Luna who well grown up and become more beautiful with floral jumpsuit on her body. Taeyeon miss Luna so much, as much as she miss you and she really wanted to hug Luna right now right here, but Tiffany held her.

 

“C-can we start the meeting?” you asked Jaekwon as you carried the sleepy Luna on your embrace. Luna was too sleepy to put her attention and to knowing that her mommy and her aunties were there and looked at her.

 

The meeting feels like years, for sure you made mental notes that you have to ask about the company label first to your secretary before you agreed to meet next time and you will never agree to have a meeting in Sunday, that’s for sure. You felt uncomfortable on your seat and so did the girls, especially Taeyeon who keep looking at you with her pleaded and sad look.

 

You have to clench your fists again and again, as you felt so weak at the situation like this. You don’t like this situation; seeing the one you love tearing up silently while looking at you with that pleaded look really hurt you so much. And you can do nothing than just sitting there while listening to Jaekwon said about their company world tour. You can’t concentrate at all on what he saying.

 

“Can we. . . end the meeting. I need to go now. . . . I have something important to do,” you said a really lame excuse to him. “If you need anything just call my secretary,” with that you stood up. “Nice to meet you,” you bowed before step out the meeting room.

 

“Come on, Tae. . .” Jessica pulled Taeyeon’s hand and dragged her. “God already gave you a second chance. . . what are you waiting for?” Jessica said and walked out the meeting room really quick with Taeyeon and the others, left Jeakwon dumbfounded inside the meeting room alone.

 

“Soo, wait!” Taeyeon finally shouted when she was about 10 feet behind you. But you didn’t stop and keep walking to the parking lot, made Taeyeon has to follow you. You put the sleeping Luna on the passenger seat and fasten her seatbelt.

 

When you about to get inside the driver seat, she back hugged you tightly and cried as hard as she could. Your hand which held the car door clenched tightly as the emotion and commotion came up to your mind, waking up all of the memories that you buried in deep inside your heart that you promise you will never ever to open it again. But then you curse yourself of being so weak with the girl name Kim Taeyeon. In just seconds, she can break the wall that you built for these years. In just seconds, she can destroy it easily.

 

You close your eyes, feeling the longing and the missing pieces of your soul. You reached her hands that circled around your waist tightly, you squeezed it as you said ‘it’s okay, I’m here’, lone tears streaming down to your face too as she kept crying and made your shirt so damn wet because of it, but you just shrugged it off.

 

“I’m sorry,” she said weakly.

 

You want to fume your anger to her; you want to curse her by the words that you already prepared for the long time. But the words suddenly go away, like being blow up by the cold wind of the fall. And it changed into “Gwaenchana.”

 

You turned your body and looked at Taeyeon who still crying while hung low her head. You cupped her face with both of your hands, to see her crying like this really broke your heart to no end.

 

“Stop crying, please, will you?” you uttered softly while wiped away her tears using both of your thumbs. But her crying become harder than before and you hugged her, reassuring her with the hug you gave to her that everything is okay now.

 

“I’m sorry. . . p-punish me. . . fume y-you a-a-anger to me. . . d-do—“

 

“Ssshhh,” you interrupted her and tighten the hug. “I don’t need to punish you. . . your sorry is enough for me,” you said and patted her head gently. “I still love you, Tae,” you confessed weakly, it’s better to say the truth than just hide it and make you hurt even more.

 

“I love you too, Soo,” she said. Finally, the pressure on your and her shoulder lifted up, no more words needed. The hug is enough to show off to the world that finally you can make her yours again.

 

Taeyeon on the other hand was really happy. It’s like she just got a first prize of a lottery. The feeling was wonderful, no words can describe it. Start from now on, she will cherish you and Luna no matter what happen, she will fight for her love, she will do anything just to keep you by her side, and she doesn’t want to be a fool again by letting you go again.

 

Hara-ya. . . it feels so right. I wish I can share this moment with you too Hara-ya. . .

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I opened my profile. . . 

My friend >>>>   FantasyDreamer93   asking me, why do I not updating this story. . .

Psshh. . .bcause this story will end soon. . . Don't tell the author, okay?

C u guys. . .

I hope you like this chapter. . .and not going to kill me. . .

Taeyeon hugged me. . . .kyaaaaaaa. . ..