Jelly-yeon

Accidentally Love

 

 

A week after Hara left us for a better place up there, everything around me, slowly changes. No, it’s not like I’m regret of something that happen right after she left, no absolutely NO. I just kinda. . . .well. . .feeling unusual with it. Usually, everyday, I will meet her while I’m picking Luna, talk about something with her, or just tease each other like we usually do, but now. . . .*sigh*. . . . I miss her so much. I miss the way she teases me, I miss the way she take care of me and I miss all about her. Well what you expect me for? We just like a sister with I’m younger than her, we never separate each other, until one day, one very unpredictable day, and a drunk driver hit his car to her body.

 

I want to kill the crazy drunk driver right after the police officers told me, but then I remember I still have Luna to take care. Speaking about Luna. . . .*sigh*. . . .she seems different these past days after Hara dead. Yesterday I heard her crying in the middle of the night while hugging Hara’s photo, it really broke my heart seeing her like that. She is just too young to feel that kind of pain and I can’t bear to see her in that state.

 

Like today, she said she won’t go to school anymore. She never say no to me before, but today, she said it with full of determination in her that only make me give up on her and bringing her to my office instead of her school.

 

“Appa” she approached me while her hand holding an Ipad. “Let’s go get some ice cream” she said.

 

But I’m in the middle of working mount of stuff that I have to peer before the meeting comes up about the next 2 days. I gently massage my forehead, what should I say to her? Refuse what she wants? She will be sad. Agree what she wants? I will get warn letter and scold for a whole day for sure.

 

I stop reading the documents by close it and look at her pretty face with smile on my face of course. “Let appa finish this, then appa will take you to the best ice cream parlor here in Seoul, okay?”

 

There she goes, she emitted her last weapon. Pouts. Ugh, just same with her beloved eomma, her pout is something that I can’t resist with it.

 

“I’ll buy you giant teddy bear right after that”

 

But she still pout, it’s totally cute you know! Who is the one can resist that? My self defense almost broke, but then something bright hit my mind.

 

“And after that we will visit mommy, how about that?”

 

Upon hearing word ‘mommy’ came out of my mouth, her pout faded away, changed by wide smile, no, excited smile of her.

 

“Jinjja appa? We will visit mommy today? Okay appa, I’ll just play soundlessly there. Just finish it quickly, arraseo?”

 

Now, my daughter ordered me, her appa. I just nodded to her as a sign yes to all of her queries. And I just hope my Tae will have a spare time for her. God, please help me this time.

 

And like God hear me right away, my Tae called me out of the blue after a week she can’t call me since she was so busy with her schedules and other stuff, so we ended with just texted each other.

 

“Soo” her soft voice really can make me feel better.

 

“Yes honey” I answer her softly too, grinning like crazy appa.

 

“Do you busy tonight?”

 

“Hmm. . . .”

 

“Say no please” I heard she whispered, make me chuckle.

 

“I’m free tonight, waeyo?”

 

“I miss Luna, I want to meet her”

 

Ah, thank you my Lord for granted my wish. All of the pressure on my shoulder now gone like a dust shooed by the wind.

 

“You don’t miss me?” I .

 

“Who says that?!” whoa she yelled. “Of course I miss you, I miss you so much” can I have the private rewind button so that I can rewind what she said to me just now again and again? (A/N: throw the remote tv) this author is really something to me!

 

“And I miss you too, more than you know” (A/N: ugh, I’m gonna throw up!) Owh, shut up you author! “I’ll fetch you at 5 pm. How about that?”

 

“Okay, see you later, love you *kiss*”

 

“Love you too *kiss*”

 

(A/N: stop smiling, will you? You like psycho now!) Whatever you said, author. You just being envy to me because you can’t have Tae like me. (A/N: @.@)

 

Hara if only you were here, I’m gladly share this happy moment of mine with you. I look at the photo frame beside my mac. A picture consists of me, Luna and Hara at the Everland last summer. I hope you will be fine there, Hara.

 

---

 

5 pm

Now I’m on the back door of Tae’s apartment building waiting for her to come out here in my car together with Luna. She is so excited to meet my Tae today.

 

“Appa. I wof appa and mommy” she said out of the blue.

 

“Appa love you too, moonshine” I gently patted her head while smiling to her.

 

I get out from the car to greet her, but suddenly someone shouted my name behind me, make me turn my body to look at who is the one who shout at me.

 

“Soorin!!” that was Ye Eun, my co-worker who shouted at me. What the hell is she doing here? “What are you doing here?”

 

“Shouldn’t I be the one who ask you that?” I said then suddenly she cling her hand on to my arm.

 

“I have an appointment with my friends here.” She said and I know she is lying. What kind of place is this if she wants to meet someone? Shouldn’t we meet someone at a restaurant or park maybe, but here she is, at the parking lot of Tae’s apartment building.

 

“And you think I would believe you? Sorry, you got wrong victim. . .” I sarcastically said and pulled away my arm but then she grabbed my arm again. Geez, she really knows how to make me feel irritated.

 

She rolled her eyes. “Okay, I’m waiting my boo here” she said cheekily and pinch my cheeks with Xena power. I rubbed gently my innocent cheeks. “There he is. Bye dahliiiing. . .” she waved at me and ran to her so-called-my-boo with her ballerina walked.

 

I still can’t believe that she is the employee of alpha marketing planner after all. Look at her attitude just now, she like a totally teenager, in fact she is 27 years old for Heaven’s sake! She is too much watching Korean drama and anime maybe. I shrugged and then I feel someone poke my shoulder. There she is my angel stand behind me with her charming smile that can make everyone fall for her.

 

“Hei” I wrapped my hand on her shoulder. “Ready for ice cream?” I asked her while opening the car door for her.

 

“Ice cream?” she asked confusedly. “Luna” she hugged Luna right after she looked at the moonshine sitting cutely while playing the Ipad.

 

“Mommy, let’s eat ice cream” Luna said still playing with the Ipad, not even bother to look away from the screen.

 

“Okay, but promise to mommy first that tomorrow you will go to school, okay?” Tae raised up her index finger in front of Luna, make the younger girl pouted and nodded willy nilly.

 

“I promise mommy” she said then turn off the Ipad. Taeyeon positioned her seat while buckle the seatbelt and positioned Luna on her lap. Luna then buried her face on Tae’s neck.

 

“Who is the girl, Soo?” I turn my head aside and look at Tae who has serious expression on her face.

 

“The girl? What are you talking about honey?” I really don’t get what she meant just now. What girl she is talking about? And why her face turns dark like that?

 

“Ugh, just forget it!” she said as she looked out the window and busy playing the Ipad with Luna, ignoring me.

 

Really, I don’t understand what she was talking about. I just shrugged and focus my eyes on the road. We’re on our way to the famous ice cream parlor in Seoul, just hope they still have it when we come at this hour. Because usually, the all ice creams that they make for today will be sold out in the next 3 hours after they open their store. And the store open at 1 pm, let’s just hope then.

 

“2 vanilla ice creams please” I said to the sales lady on the ice cream store.

 

“Right away, miss” she said politely. Fuih, they still have it, thank you God. I wait in front of the table bar while the sales lady taking the ice creams. Luna and Tae wait in the car since I don’t want to risk anything if Tae get out from the car.

 

“Here you go, miss” she said and gave me 2 boxes vanilla ice creams for me; I launched the money to her.

 

“Thank you miss, come here again next time” she said and then she winked at me. What? Winked? She just winked at me?

 

“Yeah, sure.” With that I went out the ice cream store, well I don’t plan for stay any longer there since my babies waiting me in the car. Gah, the important thing is I don’t interest at all with the sales lady, the way she winked is so. . . . .ugh.

 

“2 ice creams for the prettiest girls in the world” I gave them the ice cream, Luna accept it gladly, while Tae she just snatched it harshly, not even look at me at all.

 

For sure, she mad at me now. Again I just shrugged and went to the teddy bear store to buy the giant teddy bear which I promised to my moonshine earlier. The two of them stay inside the car and eating the ice cream peacefully, while me; here I am inside the store busy looking for the biggest teddy bear inside the store. Finally I find it, I grabbed the giant teddy bear and go to the cashier, but when I’m about to go there, my foot stop and look at the cute little dookong there, maybe Tae will forgive me if I give her this dookong. And then I paid and put the giant teddy bear and the dookong on the baggage.

 

“Appa gomawo”

 

“You’re welcome” I said and we drive back to my home to have a dinner.

 

“What do you wanna eat honey?” I ask her as sweet as I can, but it seems like she is really angry with me right now. Ottokhae? I can’t ever deal with angry girl, it drive me crazy. “Tae, honey. . . .” I called her but her ignoring me.

 

Okay, please try again later. I cheer up my mind, it useless though if I force her to speak up, maybe after the dinner I can have a talk with her, about what happen with her.

 

Skip the dinner.

 

I am busy working with the bunch of files that I brought from my office since today I back home a little bit early, so I have to bring my work to home to finish it before tomorrow come and my work will increase if I postpone to finish it.

 

Taeyeon is in the room with Luna, singing some lullaby songs so that Luna can sleep early. After 30 minutes, she came out, her face still euuumm, mad or something when I smile to her. *Sigh* I close the file and stop working and go to sit with her on the couch in the living room.

 

“Don’t talk to me!” she warned to me with her serious tone, but it didn’t affect to me though. If she not allowed me to talk to her, than it mean I can do anything to her like touch her or something, right? I grinned as my byun mind activated right away.

 

I wrapped my hand to her slim and slender waist, make her closer to me. She didn’t push me though, good job Soo. I reach her chin with my thumb and index finger and turn her head to look at me. I look at her eyes; there is a fear in her eyes.

 

“Wae?” I asked her softly with eyes still look in to her fear eyes. She still remains silent, make me sigh heavily. I hug her to make her comfort. She hugged me back, tightened her hug to me like afraid that I might go away from her.

 

“Wae Ms. Bae Taeyeon?” I asked her again and I heard she chuckled, feeling weird maybe as I called her with Bae not Kim.

 

“Who is the girl?” she asked and buried her face on your shoulder.

 

“Girl? What girl?” I asked while raise one of my eyebrows. Wait, wait, did she said girl? Did she mean Ye Eun who I just met when I fetched her this afternoon? Yeah, yeah, I understand now, she talked about Ye Eun, but why? She is my co-worker. (A/N: #throw PS3 controller. She was clinging her hand to your arm for your byun’s sake!!) ah you’re right author. But she just cling, and for sure I don’t have any feeling to Ye Eun, she just friend of mine, for sure my heart is full for the one and only Kim Taeyeon. (A/N: BUT SHE IS JEALOUS!!!!!!!) okay, okay. Geez, no need to shout.

 

“Owh, I see someone jealous” I poke her waist; make her stir because feeling tickles. “Jelly-yeon” I and she hit my back.

 

“I’m not jealous. . . .ugh” she pulled away from my hug and cross her arms on her chest.

 

“Really?” I look at her as my brow raise up and smirk to her. “Okay then, if you say so” I stand up but then she held my hand.

 

“I’m jealous” she confessed finally; make me grinning even more wide than ever.

 

“She is friend of mine Tae” I pulled her body up and then place her head on my chest. “She is my co-worker and she has boyfriend for your information” I said playfully. “And do you hear something? This crazy beat of my heart only beat like this to you only” I said, sound chessy but it’s the truth. My heartbeat still pounded like crazy when she near me, or hug me or have skin contact with me. And I’m not lying.

 

“Really?” now she back to the real Tae that I know. That voice of happiness is the evident.

 

“What I have to do to make you believe?”

 

“Kiss me. . .” she bites her lower lip, feeling embarrass maybe, but I found it y and so tempting. But I walk away to my room to get something from there. “Soo~” she whined at me but I just ignore her whined.

 

I positioned the ‘something’ behind me and walked back to her who now pouting endlessly, geez, why Korean idols always have to pout and use that as their weapon? “Stop that pouting, honey” I said to her.

 

“Sirro” again with that pout and arm crossed in front of her chest.

 

“Really. I just planned to give you this. . .” I showed her the middle size of dookong. “Maybe I should. . . .”

 

“Andwaeeee!!!!” she quickly shouted and snatched the dookong from my hand. “Hehehe” she chuckled clumsily. “Thank you, Soo” she peck my lips.

 

“Now, don’t be mad anymore and jealous anymore, okay??” she nodded and hugged me tightly together with the new dookong.

 

“I love you Soo”

 

“I love you more baby”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry for make my dear subscribers wait for this. . .

I'm about to leaving guys, hiks #crying. . .

Now i'm in the briefing room, waiting for my professors to come. . .

So, while waiting, i'm updating my story too. . .

Yeah. . .

Love you all. . .

#chu