Introducing

Accidentally Love

 


“Good job Bae Soo Rin” he patted your back gently when he read the today’s sales at the paper. The result was beyond his imagination, almost all the products sold out today after you joined the company as the sales marketing.

“I’m very impress with you” again, he complimented at you.

“Thank you boss” you bowed to him and ready to leave.

“Wait, here is your tips for today” he gave you a brown envelope with his smile, you take it and bowed again before you leave.

“Aaahhh, what a beautiful day” you stretched your arms when you went outside the store. “It’s time for me to meet my baby” you said excitedly and took a cab.

You are a new employee at the new mobile phone store in Seoul, how happy you are finally you get a work before you get kick out from your small yet lovely flat house. You don’t have any choice left after you graduated from high school about 4 months ago, you’re lucky to get full scholarship from the government to finish your study, but since you have already graduated and get no money from the government, all you have to do is find a job and here you are, as the sales marketing at new mobile phone store in Seoul.

Yes you are young, y, free and single (Gosh, that Super Junior’s song), but it’s the reality men. You are young, 18 years old girl to be exact, y, hmm no doubt about that, both boys and girls fallen for you at the first sight, free and single, totally true, even though you are young and y, until now you still single, in other mean you’re not in relationship.

“Appaaaaa” you heard someone shouted from afar after you get off the cab. Soon, the little girl was running toward you cutely with her pony tailed hair bounced up and down as she ran to you.

“Hello my moonshine” you picked her up and swung her, make her chuckled cutely. “Already missed appa?” she nodded cutely. “Appa miss you too” you pecked her lips and she hugged you tightly.

“Please, take care of her while I’m working” her mom, who none other than your best friend Hara told you and she waved goodbye.

“Say goodbye to your eomma” you ordered her and she does what you told her to do.

“Eomma, puapye” she said cutely and waved to her mom.

“So, where are we going now? hmmm” you acting cutely while thinking the best place to go with her. She leaned to your ear and whispered something to you. “Aaahhh, you wanna go to playing zone? Okie, let’s gooooooo!!!” you was zooming out your right hand like an ultraman while carried her with your left hand. She was laughing out loud at you.

(Ah, I forget to introduce them, mian ^^V) Hara is your best friend and that little girl is her daughter. She is 20 years old now, work as a waitress at 24 hours restaurant at Seoul. She gave birth her daughter when she was 15 years old, yeah you can guess it, her boyfriend didn’t want to responsible about the children even he forced Hara to abort the children, but Hara insist to gave birth her daughter. And there she is, the little moonshine name Luna who was born 5 years ago (all cheered YEEAAAHHH).

(Q: Why she call me Appa???) Ah yeah sorry I’m too excited about the little moonshine. She called you appa when she was 3 years old because she envied that her friends always tell her about their appa handsome, their appa strong and so forth. So the smart yet innocent Luna decided to call you appa because she never meet her appa and never meet any other person called adult beside her eomma and you. Of course you’re confused and shocked when she called you that, but as the time goes you get to used that, in fact you are very happy called appa by her.

(Q: where is Hara’s family author?) Okay, calm down guys, I tell you now. Hara’s family started to stay away from her when they knew that Hara was pregnant. Even they banished her from her family (author sobbed). Yeah they banished her and you as her best friend willingly with all of your heart to help her and made her to stay with you. She refused your help at the first, but who can refuse the master of heart conqueror? You can persuade her to live with you but after she gave birth Luna, she started to move out to be independent. You let her do that, so after Luna was born, Hara started to work and took the night shift at the 24 hours restaurant. In the morning she will be at home and take care of Luna and when evening, you are the one who responsible with Luna when her eomma is working.

“Appa, I want that giant bear” she pointed at the rack.

http://snsdpics.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/taeyeon-teddy-bear.jpg (The giant white teddy bear will look like this)

“If you want this, you have to taken down that x point” the young man said as he pointed at x point about 5 meters in front of you.

“You want that Luna?” she shook her head eagerly and clapped her hands as a sign yes of course appa.

You gave the young man 1000 won and he gave you three balls. Unknown to the young man, you are a good pitcher. You only need one time and the x point fell down in success, the young man just space out when he saw you successfully did that, and gave you the giant bear to your little moonshine.

“Appa cool” she said as she hugged the giant bear and snuggles in to it.

Somewhere in Seoul

“Unnie. I can’t believe it, we win” a young yet tall and innocent girl jumped excitedly at the backstage after the show over. She is Seo Juh Hyun well known as Seohyun, one of the members of So Nyuh Shi Dae (SNSD) or also known as Girls’ Generation. She is the maknae in the group.

“Yeah, I can’t believe it too” another girl named Hyoyeon jumped crazily like her maknae because of the joy.

“I never thought that Gee will be a hit like this” priceless face formed on the leader face named Taeyeon as she held a trophy on her hand and walked to the makeup room.

“You are too conservative Tae” an eye-smiled girl name Tiffany commented to the leader and earn a pouted from the latter.

“Come on girls, we have another show after this” the manager suddenly popped out from the door and the girls started to packing their stuff.

“Unnie, what are you doing?” a doe-eyes girl name Yoona asked to Taeyeon curiously when she saw Taeyeon stuffed her bag with the food that remain on the table.

“Just in case you’re hungry on our way” she said and kept stuffing her bag until she felt it enough and stopped.

 “Aish, JummaTaeng” Hyoyeon dorkily stated and went out the makeup room to the car which has been waiting at the back of MBC building.

 

Back to you and Luna

You saw Luna yawned and rubbed her eyes cutely. “Are you sleepy?” you asked her with soft voice. You and she were in the restaurant now for having dinner after tired playing. You called the waitress and paid the bill. “Come here, appa will carry you” she then hugged you tight and snuggled to your shoulder to find a comfortable place on your shoulder while you carried her to back home. Soon you heard her steady breath, you smile lightly.

You were not only carried her on your hand, but also carried the giant bear of hers and some plastic bags on your other hand, make people who you passed by startled, but you don’t mind it at all.

“Appa, sing me a lullaby song” Luna whined to you when you put her down to the bed at your flat as soon as you arrived. She woke up instantly when you put her down.

“Okay” you lied down beside her and gently rubbed her back and she snuggled to your chest.

“Twinkle twinkle little star” she started yawned “How I wonder what you are” she hummed the song together with you. “Up above the world so high” she yawned again and rubbed her eyes “Like a diamond in the sky” she closed her eyes slowly “Twinkle twinkle little star, how I wonder what you are” you heard her steady breath and get up slowly and pulled the blanket to cover her body.

“Good night my moonshine” you kissed her forehead and turn off the lamp then walked out of the room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ps: i edited some words here. . .sorry guys. . . ^^V