The him and memories that never faded in her head

My life as a President

 

 

^_^ Anyeong Haseyo, it’s me with the 9th update of “My Life as a President”. Sorry for not updating this past 3 days or so, what’s important is that I will update many chapters for my payment. =_= my hometown has no internet so I am worrying that I can’t update. If you see I’m online this past days, I am using the phone of my mom. Oh, thanks to those who subscribe and commented in this story... because of you I am motivated to update and update.

----------------------------------------------------------

Seung Ah and Doojoon ride the cable car all around Namsan Tower, they didn’t paid the roundtrip that cause W6,400*. While riding the cable car, Doojoon noticed that Seung Ah is smiley all this time. It felt like heaven to him because her smile can make him melt like never before. “Doojoon-ah, is there something in my face?” she asked to him making Doojoon wake up in reality and nodded, confused. “It looks like there is so I had an urge to ask that.” She smiled again that beautiful smile that always make Doojoon quiet. “Why are you quiet Doojoon-sshi?” she asked him and she giggled. “Uh… I thought that you will be the same Seung Ah-sshi in the office we met before. Um, how can I say this… yesterday, she is like a monster in those piercing eyes but when this day happened, she is so bubbly and smiley. What happened to the scary side?” he replied and Seung Ah bowed her head, “It’s because the little ms. scary president is having a date with a member from a boy group of her own company.” She answered and Doojoon felt satisfied of the answer and blushed because she’s happy with him.

 

“Omo, I really love cable cars like this. But too bad that I can’t go here everyday to forget my memories with him…” she whispered the last part that Doojoon can’t caught it “pardon Seung Ah-sshi?” he said hoping that Seung Ah will repeat the sentence but she didn’t, she shook her head and put her head back up. “Doojoon-sshi, we will go out now,” she said as the employee that is opening the door guided her. “Oh,” he muttered and got out as well. As Doojoon and Seung Ah got out of the cable car, many B2UTies are waiting outside and squealed at the sight of Doojoon. They didn’t bashed Seung Ah instead they bowed to her as a respect of being the new president of Cube Entertainment “Anyeong Haseyo, Hong Seung Ah imnida. I promise that I will take care of the idols under the company label of my entertainment company” Seung Ah bowed and gave the B2UTies a smile and wave.

 

Many cameras are taking pictures of them, the flashes of other cell phones and cameras are blinding so Seung Ah cannot help but to squint her eyes while smiling. Doojoon guided Seung Ah to walk into the thick crowd with his hands on her shoulders pushing her. “Are you okay Seung Ah-sshi?” he whispered to her ear while walking “Ne, I’m fine so no need to worry about me.” she answered back, after a 10 minute walk into the thick crowd who is still taking pictures. The team nodded as a sign that the show will end in a minute.

 

The two got in the car of Seung Ah and she is the one who is driving, a camera man gave Doojoon a cam corder to film the whole scene at the car.