My life as a President starts now

My life as a President

"Appa, I'll be going now." i said as i left his room, my dad's been in a coma since last week because of a major head injury from a car accident with the representative from a trip from Jeju Island. Geez, why did dad didn't mention that he's in a trip while I'm in pain from the thesis i have been struggling from? 

As I am walking at the silent isle of the hospital, the new secretary of my dad popped out of nowhere which made me stop from walking. I stand coolly with an attitude, "What do you need Mr. Kang?" i asked looking at him with my piercing eyes, "U-u-uh, you're car is ready--" "Well, thank you but I don't need one Mr. Kang. I have my own car, so No Thank You." I cut him off and walked to the massive glass doors of the hospital going outside the building to the parking lot. 

Well, to be honest, I have an attitude. If my dad is kind towards his employees, then I'm not. I'm a bit cold since the company started this 2008. 

I started the engine and drove to the company, i am expecting a traffic from the hospital to the company but I see no traffic here. Seriously, does it matters? After a 15 minute drive, I parked in front of the building and started to walk inside.

I'm not surprised of my surroundings because I am always walking in and out here to check if my dad is working not that long with all those papers.

As I walked in, the employees stopped and bowed before me. I just ignored them and went straight to the main office, I passed through the rooms of trainees and they bowed too. Honestly, I am uncomfortable to the sudden respect of the people around here.

The office of my dad, or should I say TEMPORARILY mine, is visible in my eyes. At the door of my office, I saw the vice president of the company messing with the new name plate silently sitting in the table. I silently sat of one of the arm chairs as he is messing with it saying: "If I will be the President, The first thing that will be changed is the name plate here." then chuckling like there's no tomorrow. 

I feel like puking from the laugh of his so I cleared my throat which surprised him. "So vice president Lee, what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be in your office taking care of the papers that will pass through me?" I asked him as I stand from the arm chair. I heard his gulp and smiled evilly at him. "This is just the start my dear vice president. So, I'm sorry of my sudden coldness." I said to him and he walked for his life to his office room. 

I guess that scared him. What an evil me, I sat at the office chair and right on time, then Mr. Kang entered with B2ST. You must be calm, Seung Ah, You must be calm. 

"What do you need Mr. Kang?" I asked and they fall in line, they bowed. 

"Anyeong Haseyo, B2ST imnida," they stood up straight. "I'm Yoon Doojoon, the leader." Doojoon introduced, "I'm Jang Hyunseung" OMG, that hair of yours is the most attractive of all... but I stay still of being cold. "I'm Yong Junhyung." he said with an annoyed tone, tsk, Yong Junhyung. "I'm Yang Yoseob..." Yoseob said almost stuttering "I'm Lee Kikwang," he said as he flashed that cute smile. "And I'm Son Dongwoon." the maknae introduced and I looked at them like I am checking them out. "I know." I said scrolling the notes that is lying at the table. 

 

-----------------------------------------------

 

how's the first chapter??? Not expecting that she's like that??? hehe ^_^