President Sitter Doojoon ♥

My life as a President

 

Anyeong Haseyo! it’s me again with the 23rd chapter of “My Life as a President”. I feel like there’s no more readers except for max_woo_lin, madz67, jaimee. Please don’t be a silent reader… please comment.

-------------------------------------------------------

As Doojoon is damping a wet towel lightly in her forehead, she is only quietly lying on the bed asleep. “Seung Ah-sshi, you are sick because you work and work,” he sighed “you need to learn resting and such” he nag as if she is listening. He shifted his damping on her neck, it’s so easy for him. He stopped and hang the wet towel on the side of the clear glass bowl. He looked at the clock hanging on the wall and sighed again.

 

His phone rang and he quickly answered the phone, “Yobuseyo?” he started, “yah, Doojoon… where are you now, manager-hyung is worried about where you are” Junhyung answered from the other line, “I’m here at Seung Ah-sshi’s” he replied and Junhyung sighed “okay, I’ll say it to manager-hyung,” then Junhyung sighed and hang up.

 

Doojoon decided to update his twitter and typed in; “I’m here at Seung Ah-sshi’s house, she’s sick and I need to take care of her… hope she gets well^^” then looked at her sleeping face, she’s an angel when she sleeps. ‘it’s so calm, I really wish she is like this forever after the bad news she had’ he thought and fell asleep sitting beside her bed.

 

After an hour, Seung Ah woke up and looked at her surroundings. ‘how did I get here?’ she thought. When her gaze shifted to Doojoon, she tilted her head and asked “why is Doojoon-oppa here?” she asked herself a little but too loud that Doojoon woke up from his slumber. She covered to what she said and he looked at her, “oh Seung Ah-sshi, you’re awake. Do you want something to eat?” he asked, standing up quickly and placed his hand on top of her forehead.

 

“I’m fine Doojoon-sshi,” she replied and smiled, he sighed in a tone of relief. “thank god that you’re fine already, are you hungry?” he asked and she nodded looking at him “I’ll make you porridge Seung Ah-sshi,” he said as he briskly go downstairs to the kitchen.

 

Seung Ah smiled and got out of the bed. She changed her clothes and went downstairs. She still is dizzy but she’s fine not like before, she followed Doojoon to the kitchen and watch him cooking porridge. She sat on one of the bar stools and leaned on the table.

 

‘why is Doojoon-oppa like this to me? I mean, I’m surprised that he do things like this for me since the date. I feel like an idiot not giving credits to him for me to pay back, what am I going to do?’ she thought to herself as Doojoon smiled at her, she smiled back and waited for Doojoon to finish the porridge he’s making.

 

After a minute, the porridge is finished and they went to the dining table. They sit beside each other, Doojoon have to feed Seung Ah. “maybe I can eat myself, you can just watch the TV or so.” Seung Ah said and smiled. Doojoon, being hard-headed shook his head and replied. “I will feed you Seung Ah-sshi, you just need to eat okay?” then Seung Ah sighed to what Doojoon said and finally gave in.

 

While Doojoon is feeding Seung Ah, it felt awkward for Seung Ah because no one fed her like this except for her parents and well… GD. For Doojoon, it’s nothing and kept feeding her like he’s a father and she’s the daughter or screw that… they’re like a couple you see sweet to each other and the boy is feeding the girl. But deep inside, his heart is racing like crazy. ‘why am I feeling like this? Why is my heart beating like crazy? Don’t say I’m in love… don’t say it…” he thought and ignored it.

 

After the feeding session, Doojoon washed the dishes and Seung Ah drank water from the water bottle. “Seung Ah-sshi,” Doojoon called Seung Ah once he is finished with the dishes. Seung Ah only looked at him and kept the water bottle in the refrigerator. It’s one of those awkward silence you had watched in those movies being showed in the TV.

 

“why?” she then replied tilting her head, “I have something to ask” he said and she smiled. “what is it Doojoon-sshi?” she asked to him, willing to answer his question.

 

“did you have a relationship before with Jiyong-hyung?” he asked aware of what she will say. She bowed her head a little and tears are flowing little by little.

 

“yes, I have a relationship with him… why did you asked?” she replied holding back the tears, looking at him with a bitter smile. She said to herself that she wanted to forget about him and have a new life. “so sorry if I bring back memories… I’m really sorry” he said and bowed many times. She walked to him that made him stop and bow his head only, she smiled and then hugged him.

 

“it’s okay, but before I forget him… I want to say to you that those memories of mine are fiction and this life I have is a fact. I hope you keep this in mind that I will never love a fool like him. now, I’m thankful to what I have. You by my side, Junhyung by my side and the rest of B2ST.” she said and let go of the hug. She smiled and walked upstairs. “you can go home now Doojoon-sshi” she said and went upstairs. He then bowed again and thanked her “Kansahamnida!” then ran outside.

 

He go to the villa with running and thought ‘I’m sorry that I asked that kind of question, Seung Ah-sshi…’ then entered the villa.

 

‘it’s okay Doojoon-sshi, I hope that I can forget him by spending time with you.’ she thought and went back to sleep.

 

‘I hope that Seung Ah-sshi is okay and sound good after Doojoon took care of her.’ Junhyung thought and smiled.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Now I’m confused… to who I will choose for her. >.<

The next chapter will be a Junhyung action, I am thinking of what the plot will be for the next chapter so you better wait for it! àkavs_6k