Chapter 36

My life as a President

 

“Anyeong Haseyo~” they all greeted as they put their bags on the coffee table dividing the dining room to the lounge, “oh you’re so early today” Seung Ah said and the whole group laughed. “Wow~ the whole meal is so delicious~” Kikwang says as she nodded. “Sit with us then,” she said as she stood up and started to put plates and bowls in front of each vacant chair. They all nodded and bowed as their respect to her. “Kansahamnida!” they all thanked her and she tilted her head to them. “You don’t need to thank me, just sit here and eat with us” she said as they all smiled and take their own places.

 

They ate together happily as Seung Ah smiled widely. Doojoon smiled to what he is seeing to Seung Ah. She’s happy than ever but she is having eye bags with all those stress. “Doojoon-ah, eat and eat” she said as he nodded. He ate and ate as the whole group is like B2ST when they are eating. Seung Ah ate too but in a girly way, Junhyung smiled to her as she smiled back at him. He winked and she giggled. The whole dinner is so fun that Seung Ah is enjoying. After they eat, they decided to watch Transformers 3 in the home theatre.

 

As they watch the movie, everyone is quiet except for Doojoon; he is making sound effects. “Doojoon will you please keep quiet?” she asked as she looked at him, “I can’t help myself” he said as she sighed, she stood up and walked out. The whole group looked at Doojoon and he shrugged “what did I do?” he asked and the whole group shook their heads. Junhyung then stood up and walked outside. He followed Seung Ah and the whole group looked at the door “what will he do?” Hyunseung asked as the whole group shrugged.

 

“Seung Ah,” he called her as she stopped at her track “why did you followed me?” she asked and Junhyung shrugged “I don’t know” he replied as she looked at him. “Is Doojoon that noisy for you?” he asked and she nodded “he’s so noisy that I can’t focus to what I am watching with the whole group” she said as Junhyung nodded. “Sorry for the nuisance he made” he said sorry to her as she shook her head “you don’t need to say sorry” she said as she walked to the backyard garden. He followed her as she sat on the bench. He sat beside her and he started to make a conversation.

 

“I think fate is playing with us” he said and she looked at him “what makes you think that?” she asked and he shrugged as she sighed. “Seung Ah-sshi, I still love you as a woman” he suddenly said as she scoffed “don’t joke around” she said as he shook his head. “I don’t know but I think I didn’t move on for my love for you” he said and she sighed “you have Hara by your side and you can’t play her” she said and he shook his head. He then hugged her but she struggled in his grip.

 

“This is wrong Junhyung; don’t push me to do things like this. It’s only for you… this is selfish” she said as he let go off her and bowed his head. “Didn’t you know that when you’re with Doojoon… my heart breaks” he said as she looked at a different direction. “Don’t change the topic Junhyung” she said as she stood up. He stood up too and faced her.

 

“I still love you Seung Ah-sshi” he said as he cupped the face of Seung Ah. He then kissed her deeply. What they don’t know is that the whole group is eavesdropping from post to post near the garden. They are looking at each other and Doojoon only faced his back to them. “I think I can’t win the game we’re playing. I thought Junhyung gave up already” he said to himself as he sighed. “It seems like the kiss is going deeper and deeper, I think this is wrong” Yoseob said as he watched the two kiss. “Yah hyung, aren’t we under rated for this kind of thing?” Kikwang asked and Yoseob shrugged.

 

Junhyung let go and looked at Seung Ah, “you can’t love somebody else,” he said.