Junhyung's side

My life as a President

 

Meanwhile, Junhyung is watching TV after the two and the KBS team got out. What he didn’t know is that there is a camera hiding in the air conditioner.

 

“Geez, Doojoon is so scared of her… You must see the face of his.” He said laughing to what he stated, while he is turning channels; Kikwang entered the room only to see Junhyung lying at the floor watching TV.

 

“Oh Hyung, what are you doing here? I thought that Doojoon hyung is here also with you?” Kikwang asked innocently, “He’s with Seung Ah-sshi, they’re on a date.” He replied which gained a gasp from Kikwang. “W-w-what? Seung Ah-sshi with Doojoon hyung?” Kikwang asked hoping that what he heard was wrong “Yeah, that’s right, what you heard is right. But, they are on a date under KBS. Heard of ‘A Date with my President’ thing?” Junhyung said to Kikwang that made him laugh all of a sudden.

 

“What’s so funny?” Junhyung asked his dongsaeng that keep on laughing, "Are you serious hyung? You are jealous isn't it? You're jealous am I right?" Kikwang asked as Junhyung stood up and walked to the direction of Kikwang ready to hit him "Aish, I'm not jealous!" Junhyung denied but deep inside he is. "Don'y deny it hyung, just admit it that you're really jealous." Kikwang said dodging the hit of Junhyung, "I'm not!" Junhyung said still denying the fact that he's jealous of the two enjoying Namsan Tower.

*I'm jealous because she's just my type, isn't it?*