Doojoon and Junhyung’s feelings for Seung Ah

My life as a President

 

 Well, I’m really busy as you see and I’m online (XD). But don’t worry, I will try to update each day :)

-------------------------------------------------

 

While Seung Ah is out, the group decided to hang out in their favorite place in the lot. They are in the pool and some of them are in the billiard room.

 

Junhyung and Doojoon is on the field beside the villa. “yah Yoon Doojoon, isn’t this land so massive for a girl like her?” he asked to the leader who nodded in reply. “yeah,” he said looking at the huge field. “how about we talk about her?” Doojoon asked to Junhyung and he shrugged “it’s up to you” Junhyung said, they walked to the bleachers and sat.

 

“she’s like a monster but she have a fragile heart” Junhyung stated and Doojoon laughed “yeah,” then Doojoon looked at Junhyung “she’s an angel when she sleeps” he said. Junhyung tilted his head “she’s sick when I saw her sleep. I can tell that she’s a good person” he concluded and Junhyung nodded his head “when I first saw her, I think I fell in love” that made Doojoon shock and that plastered his face.

 

“me too” Doojoon recovered and admitted “I feel like protecting her from Jiyong-hyung” Junhyung said looking with squinting eyes because of the sun at the field. He feels like having her in his arms and stay like that for awhile. Doojoon feels and thought the same, to protect and hug her. He didn’t noticed this love for her, but can she accept it?

 

“may the best man wins” Junhyung said chuckling “yeah, I hope this won’t end our friendship” Doojoon said and stood up “I’m going to the theatre room, do you want to join?” he asked to Junhyung and Junhyung just shook his head standing up “I have things to do other than that” he said and walked to the opposite way.

 

May the best man wins, Doojoon.

Yeah. I hope this won’t end our friendship, Junhyung

----------------------------------------------------

 

Is it a nice update? Um, I think no! XD

So this is about the confession about the two… plus the older one in the past chapter [LOL], Kwon Jiyong. Well, I guess he’s a player. Done dating Seung Ah and broke up with her, done dating with Sandara and it’s done just a week before. Now, he wants her back :P nice one.

 

I hope may the best man wins to you two! :)