The nightmare after the fairytale meeting

My life as a President

 

Mianhamnida! I was busy with some group/band works (yes, I am in a band) I play the drums randomly yesterday because this chapter is bothering me and I don’t know why. The last time I checked the poll, I said to myself, “Omo, Junhyung is in the lead! Oh My God! How about my two precious readers, madz67 and max_woo_lin? Omo, omo.”

-----------------------------------------------------

A week later…

 

“Seung Ah, we need to participate to the promo of Co-Ex mall,” the marketing manager said as she looked at him, “why?” she asked and the vice president butted in “it’s because G.Na needs popula-“ “I don’t need your opinion, did I asked you for it?” she cut him off and he remained silent “so, what’s your explanation mr. lee?” she asked again to the marketing manager, “n-n-nothing” he stuttered, don’t want to reply.

 

“fiction in fiction in fiction~” the phone of Seung Ah’s cellphone rang with the lyrics of ‘Fiction’ where you do the penguin dance, she looked at it and got excited when she saw the name of GD. “excuse me,” she said and replied to the call.

 

“Seung Ah?” he started and she nodded

“yes it’s me, what do you need?”

“um… if it’s okay to you, can we meet at the usual place?” she smiled

“okay, in what time?” she then asked to him,

“can we meet now? I’m really excited!” he said and she looked at the persons in front of her.

“okay, just wait for me okay?” then she hang up.

 

Awkward silence after the conversation inside the meeting room, “yes, it’s okay that G.Na will participate the promo.” She stood up “I will go to something important, I guess the meeting ends and will continue this Friday.” She said and walked to the door without saying goodbye. She’s in a good mood since GD called her because of something he is excited about.

 

what she don’t know is that this is her nightmare after a fairytale meeting

 

As she stopped at the café where they first met, she excited hopped off the car and entered the café. GD waved at her and she smiled walking to his direction, she is surprised that it have three sits instead of two. she sit in front of him, looking at the vacant chair.

 

“so what are you so excited about?” she asked to him, unaware of what will happened. Suddenly a girl, who happened to be Sandara walked to their direction and smiled. GD stood up and put an arm to Sandara’s shoulder and said, “Seung Ah, this is my new girlfriend, Sandara Park. I didn’t know that we’re meant for each other.”