Chapter 33

My life as a President

 

Seung Ah is reading a book outside her house on one of the benches having a nice time alone. While she’s reading, a leaf of the tree that shades the bench she’s sitting fell on her book and she smiled. She then put it neatly on the page she’s reading recently and closed the book. “How I wish I was that girl in the book that moved on” she said and sighed. Then she looked at the sky and smiled, “this is a start of the new day” she said and someone sat beside her. It’s Junhyung, yeah it’s Junhyung. “Is there something wrong today?” he asked and she looked at him, she smiled. She shook her head and looked back at the sky. “It’s just that the girl in the book I am reading moved on and she accepted the truth that the boy is marrying the girl he really likes” she replied and he nodded his head.

 

Awkward silence starts and he looked in the sky too then sighed, “I know you, don’t put yourself in the book you babo…” he whispered but that’s enough to be heard by Seung Ah and she looked at him, “what do you mean?” she asked and he looked back at her. They are looking at each other and he smiled “I still love you even though I have one girl that makes me happy too” he said and she smirked “then don’t put yourself in the book too… because the boy is like that too, he says to the girl who likes him that he loves her as a woman” she said and he laughed “why would I?” he asked and she shrugged “I don’t know but I’m sure that you’re like the boy in the book” she said and leaned her head to the side.

 

“Don’t move your head” he said as she looked at him weirdly. “Why?” she asked and he shook his head “it’s a secret, just close your eyes and everything is alright” he said and she closed her eyes. She felt like he’s still single even though he is in a relationship.

 

As his face is inching closer and closer, he kissed her and she kissed back. The kiss is getting longer as she thought ‘he’s in a relationship Seung Ah, he really is. Go back to reality, you babo” she said to herself and she pulled back. “I think this is wrong,” he sighed and she shook her head. “There isn’t anything wrong,” he said and she shook her head again. She gets her book and ran to her house. She silently sat on her bed and cried. The clouds are getting dark and it started to rain.

 

Junhyung is on the road and is silently walking in the rain. Seung Ah is worrying that he might catch a cold so she gets her umbrella and ran outside with it open. She searched for Junhyung. After a minute, she saw him and she ran to him. “Yah Yong Junhyung, you’re so hard headed” she said as she put the umbrella above his head. “Don’t say that I’ll bring you to the villa” she said as he giggled. “Why didn’t you walked in to my house?” she asked and he scratched his back of the neck “I thought you’re mad at me” he said and she shook her head. “I’m not mad at you, it’s just that what we’re doing is wrong” she said and he nodded “sorry if I am too pushy to things like that” he said and she shook her head. “It’s okay, just think that you have Hara by your side” she said and he smiled.

 

“Hara is kind and beautiful” he complimented “all of the boys do that, complimenting their girlfriends and such” she said and he laughed. As they walked inside the villa of B2ST, Hara is there in the living room. She stood up as she saw the two.

 

“Anyeong haseyo,” Hara bowed respectfully as Seung Ah smiled and nodded. “I should be thankful that you brought Junhyung-oppa home safe” she said as she bowed again. “No need to be respectful Hara-sshi” Seung Ah said as Hara smiled. “I’ll be going then,” Seung Ah said as she turned her back.  “How about some tea with me Seung Ah-sshi, is it okay for you? I’m a fan of yours~” Hara said as Seung Ah smiled. “No thanks, maybe next time… I have some paper works to do, but you can visit me in my house” she said as Hara sighed. “Okay, but you said it Seung Ah-sshi” she said and Seung Ah nodded.