Chapter 35

My life as a President

 

While Seung Ah is having her jog around the whole lot, she then noticed that there’s no person inside B2ST’s villa as she stopped in front of it. “Let’s take a look if B2ST is taking care of the whole villa” she said to herself as she entered the villa. She then swiped her finger on the wood and there’s dust. “That Doojoon, he promised me that he will take care of this” she said and then looked at the kitchen. “Oh my god, look at this mess” she said and glared at her surroundings. She entered all the rooms and it looked disgusting except for Junhyung’s bedroom. When she peeked from the door of Doojoon’s room, she suddenly felt heat from behind and she looked at her back. It’s Doojoon with a towel around his lower… body. She blushed to what she saw and Doojoon tilted his head. “What are you doing here Seung Ah-sshi?” he asked and she shook her head. “Can you give way?” she asked and he gave way so she can walk to the living room. “Can you change now? I have something to tell you” she said and he nodded.

 

She sighed as she heard the door close and the TV. “That was so close” she said to herself as she shook her head. “4Minute’s Hyuna and MBLAQ’s Lee Joon, caught dating in Hongdae” the news reporter broadcasted as Seung Ah widened her eyes. “What the hell, why is Hyuna not telling me about this thing? I mean MBLAQ’s Lee Joon is dangerous for a cute girl like her” she said to herself again. She then turned off the TV and right on time, Doojoon is finished changing into his clothes.

 

He sat on the chair beside Seung Ah and she looked at him. “According to what I am seeing,” she sighed “it looks like you didn’t cleaned the villa… when is the last time you cleaned the villa?” she asked and he gulped “a month ago?” he asked and she stood up. “You better clean the whole house or else I won’t hesitate to transfer you and your group to the old dorm you suppose to stay in. You should clean all by yourself” she said to him as she walked outside and started to jog.

 

After two hours of waiting for the call, she closed her eyes and drifted into sleep. After thirty minutes, he suddenly called and she woken up. “Yoon Doojoon is your assignment finished already?” she asked as she tries to open her eyes. “Yes Seung Ah-sshi” he replied from the other line of the phone. “Good, I’ll be there” she said as she hangs up and sighed. She stood up groggily as she put on her oxford flats.

 

As she walks to the street, she then noticed that it took Doojoon two hours just to finish cleaning the villa but she didn’t mind. As she entered the villa again, the whole house is clean. She smiled to her surroundings. “Anyeong Haseyo, Seung Ah-sshi” someone from the back greeted as she looked at her back. She widened her eyes as she saw who the boy was. “Junhyung?” she called his name as he nodded. Then Doojoon entered the scene with a plate on his hands. “We’re going to eat, just for a minute and it’ll be ready” he said as he returned to the kitchen.

 

“What are you doing here?” she asked and he shrugged “he called me for help” he replied as he put an arm around her shoulder. “Let’s go to the dining room now” he said as he dragged her to the dining room. She smiled to the sudden contact and Junhyung smiled back. As Doojoon put all the dishes on the table, she just watched them. Junhyung helped Doojoon as she stood up. “Just sit there at the chair Seung Ah-sshi, you don’t need to help us here” Junhyung said as he put the three bowl of rice in front of each chair.

 

Doojoon sat beside Seung Ah as Junhyung sat in front of Seung Ah. They chatted as they ate altogether. Seung Ah only reply to their questions and listen to them as she slowly feed herself. Then suddenly the rest of B2ST entered the dining room with a smile.