Chapter 44

My life as a President

MIANHE!!!!!! for not updating for friggin' 4 months! T_T just comment if you still remember this story, ne? 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Their beautiful isn’t it?” Hongki asked to Kikwang. The tour guide didn’t tour him because Kikwang volunteered to do so; they are watching them hug each other. “Now I know that I’ve had a mistake to introduce Goo Hara of Kara to him” Hongki said as Kikwang nodded. “They’re perfect for me” Kikwang said as Hongki nodded in reply, they smiled to each other and shrugged.

 

“Junhyung,” she called him as she sat on the love seat swing in front of them facing the pond. He then sat beside her, “what is it?” he asked as she smiled at him “Saranghaeyo~” she said and giggled. He smiled to her and leaned his forehead to hers “Saranghaeyo Seung Ah-sshi” he then replied and she laughed “Don’t call me Seung Ah-sshi anymore” she said and Junhyung giggled “I’ll call you more” he teased and bit his lower lip “do you know how beautiful you are?” he asked and she shook her head with a smirk, still his forehead leaned to hers. “You’re beautiful not like the others” he said and she shrugged “molla molla molla~” she sang and he laughed.

 

“But all I want to say is that… be serious when I am with you” she said and he sighed “I’ll be, just for my lovely girlfriend” he replied as she hugged him. He hugged back and Seung Ah smiled widely.

 

“It’s so cheesy here… can we go to other places like the pond?” Kikwang asked as Hongki shook his head “just enjoy the movie” Hongki then replied as he is smiling to what he is seeing. “Where did you buy your tickets? Any stores that are selling ticket movies?” Kikwang asked as Hongki laughed not so loud, “There’s no tickets for this you babo” he and Kikwang scoffed, “don’t use philosophy on me hyung or else you’re going to be lost” he threatened as Hongki frowned. “Okay, okay… let’s just go to the pond to see a better view of the movie” he said as they walked to the pond after 10 minutes.

 

“Seung Ah… If you will marry me and have a child… how many children do you want?” he asked to her as Seung Ah gave him a weird look, “are you okay? Do you have a fever?” she tries to change the topic. “Don’t change the topic” he said seriously as she sighed “I don’t have any plans… but I want a boy and a girl to have a balance” she said to him as he smiled. She looked at him as he looked back at her, they laughed at each other. “Why are you so handsome?” she asked to him as he shrugged “I don’t know maybe I am born to be this way and to be this handsome” he replied as she giggled “you’re so high about yourself again” she said as she pinched his nose. He then laughed at her and pinched her nose too. They stopped and look again to each other. He then leaned his head nearer to face and kissed her at the lips.

 

“Whoa… that’s so hot…” Hongki said to Kikwang as he only shrugged playing with his phone. “Their really perfect” he said to him and Kikwang only nodded still playing with his phone “ooh… the scene is getting hotter than the start” he continued to chant and chant, Kikwang didn’t listened, he only nod and nod. The two stopped and smiled at each other, “okay they’re finish where will we go next?” Hongki asked to Kikwang as Kikwang dragged Hongki to the kart racing track beside Seung Ah’s house. “I love this more than the movie” he said as he rides on one of the karts who are parked beside.

 

“Be careful hyung” Kikwang said as Hongki only give him a peace sign, Kikwang sighed to his childishness and all of the boys of B2ST and FT Island entered the scene “yah let us in!” Doojoon shouted and the two nodded. They raced all through the afternoon and had fun. Seung Ah and Junhyung only walked around the lot and knew that the two groups are racing on the kart racing track and watched them secretly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think I'm going to end this story... oh, just comment if I'm going to publish two alternative endings or not. Junhyung's part is finished and Doojoon's ending is still under construction (I'm half way done!) T_T 

 

:( and again, I'm really sorry guys... I don't know how to make it up to you... and I think the ending I made (and is still saved on the word document) is a bit fail... :( 

very sorry! *bows 90 degrees*