Doojoon and Seung Ah’s Cam Corder Fun

My life as a President

 

^_^ the other chapter is short but has a meaning so this chapter is about the cam corder fun of the two! Chu~ ♥

--------------------------------------------------------

While Seung Ah is driving, Doojoon is recording a video for the show. He focused the cam to Seung Ah and bombarded her with questions “Anyeong Haseyo, Hong Seung Ah imnida with Yoon Doojoon of B2ST recording the video.” She introduced herself not taking a look to the cam. “Ah~ Seung Ah-sshi is not taking a look” Doojoon fakely whined and Seung Ah laughed at his childishness “Doojoon-sshi is a baby and that’s a fact, B2UTies.” She said and they laughed altogether, the stoplight is red so she stopped. Doojoon noticed that there is a familiar head walking at the pedestrian crossing so he squinted his eyes looking closer, ‘wow, it’s Hyunseung!’ he thought and he focused the cam to him. “Yah Jang Hyunseung! I’m here with Seung Ah-sshi!” he shouted which made stop, he looked at the car where Doojoon is standing and he waved at him. He continued walking.

 

Doojoon looked at the fading Hyunseung figure and focused it back at Seung Ah “Seung Ah-sshi, did you see that? It’s Hyunseung!” he said and Seung Ah couldn’t stop laughing at his childishness. “Yah, you’re so childish. Focus yourself first” she said between her laughs and sped off. Doojoon slightly slipped off his seat “See, that’s why people put seatbelts so they can be safe all the time.” She scolded him like a mother would. “Yes, umma!” he said like a child and focused himself to the cam corder.

 

“Okay, Seung Ah umma is mad at Baby Doojoon now. I think she’s too young to be a mother,” he said fixing his hair “Yes, she is mad at her baby Doojoon.” She said as she laughed again. “Yah, umma why is your speed so fast? The team couldn’t catch up on you!” he said and Seung Ah slowly reduced her speed “Okay, one question umma” he requested and she nodded “Do you play soccer? Let’s play tomorrow or some other day, can we?” he asked and she nodded “Yes my dear, your umma knows how to kick and hit the ball. She have a soccer field at her lot” she said and Doojoon looked at her with wide eyes “really?! Omo! I must live at the house of umma! I hate dorms now, please umma, let me move in to your house so I can play soccer everyday and every night!” he begged and she smiled “Okay, okay, Junhyung and you will move in to my house. But behave okay?” she replied and focused into driving.

 

@ the cube entertainment’s main door…

“So Doojoon-sshi, Seung Ah-sshi did you had fun at the date?” the PD asked as the two nodded in reply. “We did enjoy the part that we are playing mother-son relationship.” He said and they laughed at the memory. “I’ve never felt so happy like this since my last date with my ex.” She answered which made the whole team nodded with a form of ‘o’ placed in their lips “I wish this will last, but too bad that we only have a president-idol relationship and that will be there would be no more than that.” She said honestly and that’s what the KBS team like about her.