Chapter 39

My life as a President

 

“Seung Ah-sshi, since you’re cool and easy now… can you talk to the two for a minute? I think that it’ll be easy if you will talk to them” Yoseob said as Seung Ah sighed, she looked at the sky. “If that’s what you want… since I have a bunch to tell them” she said and Yoseob nodded “that’s the Seung Ah I saw first, she’s tough” he said and she smiled at him. They walked to the van of B2ST and watched first the manager sermon the two, “You two are pain in the neck of Seung Ah!” their manager said as the two only sighed and looked at different directions. “What are you sighing?” he asked and the two ignored him. Seung Ah suddenly then walked to the place where their manager is and patted its shoulder. “Maybe I will be the one who will talk to them Jiyong-ah, just rest there at the van” she said and their manager nodded with his left hand on his forehead.

 

“Junhyung… Doojoon” she called them as they didn’t flinched a bit “look at me” she said and the two didn’t dare to “Why are you like that?” she asked and Doojoon looked at her, she looked at him. “You know, my game isn’t tug of war that can be played” she said as she looked at Junhyung. “My game is the one I am taking responsibility to” she then continued and Junhyung looked at her “Junhyung, you have a girl already by your side so can you stop the way you act around me?” she asked and Junhyung scoffed “I know it’s not that easy to take the truth…” she said as she looked at her back. Yoseob is watching with his two thumbs up for her braveness to talk to them. She looked back at the two and continued, “Loving someone from hallyu is hard, when I was with Jiyong [G Dragon]; I’ve had a hard time to deicide if we will tell it to the fans of big bang and to other fans around the world” she said and Junhyung looked back at her. She smiled and bowed her head a little, “Little by little… we’ve managed to have a relationship in a long distant one until my mind changed and went to America with him here in Korea… I think that he had a hard time too so we’ve decided to break up with no hard feelings. Now that we’re good, we are communicating with each other” she said as she lifted her head back and the two are looking again in different sides.

 

“Hey, are you even humans?” she asked as she tilted her head. “I’m not like that when I am talking to you” she said as the two only ignored her, “so what’s the point of telling your story to us?” Junhyung asked as she sighed “I’m telling you my story for you to understand why I am like this and why I am not answering you and Doojoon” she said and Junhyung remained quiet, Doojoon didn’t flinched and it was an awkward scene. So to cut the awkwardness, she then stood up which caught the attention of the two. Junhyung then stood up too and Seung Ah looked at him, “any problems?” she asked and he nodded “I love you; I’m just playing Hara… I’m just giving her a chance to be with me” he said and she slapped him not that hard. “That’s why I hate people like you” she said as Doojoon stood up also. Yoseob, who is watching, seems like he wanted to come closer.

 

“Playing people’s heart isn’t a joke, even though you’re only giving her a chance to be with you… still, you don’t have the right to say that in front of me” she said as Doojoon patted her shoulder, “Yes you love me and yes I do too but loving me in this situation isn’t that good for us two” she said as Junhyung bowed his head. “From now on, I won’t talk to you two… maybe if I can cool off and relax… I will talk to you” she said as she stomped her feet to the direction of her car. The clouds aren’t that good looking though as she activated the hood for her car. She then closed all the windows. Doojoon didn’t hesitate to run after her car as she sped off the asphalt. Yoseob then walked briskly to their manager and asked everything because he knows that their manager is eavesdropping.

 

The rain pour right in time when Doojoon is at the sidewalk, his make up is ruined and he needs it to be done right after. Seung Ah drove to the vacation house where her appa was and told everything what happened in just one day.