I never thought that you will enter my life… again

My life as a President

 

Anyeong Haseyo! kavs_6k imnida with an update, hope you enjoyed the previous chapter. Yes, it’s really GD of Big Bang! According to the votes of the current poll… Doojoon  is in the lead… Hmm, but I’ll wait for another votes of the other readers. For now, this is a chapter including GD who is missing Seung Ah. Maybe she misses him too? Well, let’s take a look at this one :) this is the 17th chapter of “My Life is a President”! and oh, the poster will be coming soon… I think? I’m so excited!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------

“Seung Ah, is that you?” he asked as he grabbed the shoulders of Seung Ah. He can’t believe it, he can’t believe that Seung Ah returned to his life. “yes it’s me, how did you know my name?” she acted as if she don’t know GD but deep inside she is longing for this moment. “don’t act like you don’t know me Seung Ah, I really missed you so much that I have to find you for one year!” he said and hugged her but she pushed him, tears flowing through her eyes “I act like I don’t know who you are just the way you acted a year ago!” she answered and looked at him with sorrowful eyes. “I don’t know who you are I just…” she stopped when GD hugged her really tight.

 

“I really miss you Seung Ah, I really did?” he whispered to her ear and she felt hugging back, she hesitatingly hugged him back and she did. “does it means that you missed me?” he whispered again to her ear, she only nodded as tears keep flowing through her eyes. He let go and kissed the forehead of Seung Ah.

 

“I will never let you go now, Seung Ah. I will fight my love for you.” Those words echoed in her mind, those sweet words that she longing from his voice but something or someone is saying to Seung Ah that; “You need to forget him, you really need”.

 

He wiped her tears and smiled; “I don’t want to see you crying in front of me,” he comforted her and she nodded, “by the way… what are you doing here at Jeju?” he asked “I’m here for vacation from my job” she replied as she smiled, “you have a job now?” he asked and she nodded again “what job?” he asked again, “I’m the president of Cube Entertainment.” She replied and GD looked shocked from what he heard. “p-p-president?!” he repeated and she nodded again. “wow, I never knew you are the president of cube, what happened to dad?” he asked, ‘aish, Jiyoung you have so many questions.’ She thought “he’s in a coma for three weeks already---“ “he’s in a coma for three weeks already?!” he reacted and she nodded.

 

“aish, I hope that he will have consciousness already” he hoped and smiled “how about we exchange numbers?” he asked and she smiled “okay.”

 

They exchanged numbers and together walked to the parking lot where her car is. GD and Seung Ah coincidentally reserved a villa in the same resort, so they went together too. GD is really happy to see her but Seung Ah is hesitating to forget him or what.

 

‘will I forget about you when you entered to my life… again?’ she thought to herself.