The bad trip maker Vice President

My life as a President

 

Seung Ah is quietly looking for a vacation spot in the internet when the annoying vice president showed up sitting on one of the armchairs at the left side Seung Ah. “What do you need?” she asked in an annoyed tone not looking at him “Why don’t you have a respect towards your great uncle?” he asked and she looked at him with piercing eyes. “Simple, I want you to have a life that is a living hell.” She answered, she’s too honest that she don’t have to lie to him and spill all her secrets.

 

“whoa, whoa, whoa, what a word my dear.” He said as she smiled “Yes, that’s my language. But I don’t act like a commoner, I act like as the real president of an entertainment company. I save my name plate from the dirty hands of my not-so precious great uncle. It’s my duty to follow my father who is in a coma for now.” she said like he’s a stranger and not the great uncle “You two-“ “I might be two faced in your sight but I am not one. I am an honest person that have no respect to her evil great uncle. Oh, why did I called you great uncle if you’re just a vice president that keep on finding ways to have the name plate changed silently sitting on the table.” She said standing up “I’m busy mr. vice president,” she excused but her evil great uncle stopped her “busy? Busy for what? Busy for vacation spot finding?” she turned around in his direction.

 

“yes, I’m busy because I need to focus on what I am doing. If I am focusing onto something, I am busy. So can you please get out, I’m in a bad mood seeing your face.” She requested and sat on her chair. ‘I just follow my father’s path and there’s nothing much more.’ She thought to herself and continued on finding for the perfect vacation spot.

 

She heard the door creak and shut. She sighed in relief that the trouble and bad trip maker vice president is now gone. ‘how can appa resist this kind of attitude?’ she thought again. Then another creak from the door was heard and this time it’s secretary Kang entered the room with files and some move in papers of those who will move in her lot.

 

“What is it secretary Kang?” she asked looking at him “Oh, this is the files and the move in papers of those who will move in to your lot ms. president.” He replied and she nodded. Place it here, I will read them.” she said as he placed the papers and bowed. He left the room with a smile because this is the first time that his boss didn’t raised a voice to him.

 

She yawned and placed the iPad on her side, she grabbed the papers and looked at them. “Files for the new trainees and?” she looked at the six papers containing the move in contracts that only needed the signature of the owner of the house and lot.

 

She read them all and signed the papers of Doojoon and Junhyung. she hesitatingly signed the papers of the rest. At first, she thought that it would be a problem, but not that they will move in the first part of the lot. There are houses and the football field that Doojoon wishes so she decided to sign all of the move in papers that is needed to be signed.