Chapter 40

My life as a President

 

After a week, Seung Ah and the two didn’t converse or greeted each other. Only Dongwoon, Hyunseung, Yoseob and Kikwang are free to talk to her. Hyunseung and Yoseob are teasing her to the two and she’s easily annoyed. But to her dismay, she can’t avoid that.

 

As they are at the office of Seung Ah, the two are busy with their tight schedules. The five are there at the garden where they can relax a little. “Seung Ah-sshi,” Kikwang called her name “We’re grateful that we have our own cars… I never thought this way” he said as she nodded. “It’s okay, just take care of them” she said as the four nodded in sync. “But why didn’t you give the two cars?” Hyunseung asked as Seung Ah tilted her head, placing her tea at the table beside her “Do you mean Junhyung and Doojoon?” she asked and Yoseob nodded. She sighed and gave them a blank face “Do you think that I will give them what they want if they’re ruining the company’s name?” she asked and the four shook their heads as she nodded “That’s good, let them learn a lesson.” She said as Dongwoon smiled, “Sometimes, I don’t think that you are like a beast when mad” he said as she giggled “when you know me more, it means that I’m a friend of yours” she said as he nodded.

 

“Seung Ah-sshi, did you ever planned of leaving Korea again?” Yoseob asked as she shook her head, sipping her tea from her tea cup. “I think I don’t have any reasons to leave Korea again” she said as the four smiled at her. “Oh I have something for us five” Hyunseung said as everyone looked at him “Kara’s Goo Hara and B2ST’s Yong Junhyung, break already” he continued as Seung Ah smiled “that means that we have no more businesses with DSP” she said and the four nodded. “Yes, at last I will have some peace time with all those issue” she said as she breathed in the air.

 

“Kikwang,” somebody called him as they all looked who is it “Doojoon-hyung?” Yoseob called him as Seung Ah scoffed “I know” she said as she stood up and got ready to leave the garden “I have so many work to do” she excused as Doojoon quickly held her wrist “Seung Ah, let me explain” he said as the four stood up and bowed “Kamsahamnida for the time!” they all said as they ran to the building and Doojoon then knelt down.

 

What they don’t know is that the four are eavesdropping and watching behind the bush, they are whispering to each other. “Do you think that Seung Ah and Doojoon-hyung are meant for each other?” Yoseob asked as Hyunseung nodded. “Yeah, he’s better than Junhyung” he then replied. The four laughed as they looked back at the scene. Doojoon is hugging Seung Ah and they misunderstood what is happening. “Oh my god, did she answer him already?” Hyunseung asked a little bit too loud that Doojoon almost heard. Doojoon let go of Seung Ah and looked around at his back. The four then ran to the building as quickly as they can while Doojoon isn’t looking at their direction.

 

“It seems like I heard someone around here” Doojoon said to Seung Ah as she sighed, “I didn’t heard anything, is that the effect of having a dre beats?” she asked as they giggled with each other. “I forgive you two now Doojoon” she said as Doojoon smiled to her, he hugged her again as she blinked “yah… no more hugs” she said as Doojoon quickly let go off her. He scratched the back of his neck and laughed, she laughed with him as he only looked at her.

 

Meanwhile, Junhyung is playing angry birds in his room as his phone rang. “Oh,” he uttered as he replied to the call “Yong Junhyung, can you please go to my office as fast as you can?” Seung Ah, from the other line, asked and hangs up. Junhyung looked at his phone as he felt strange about the behavior of Seung Ah. “That’s weird,” he said as he didn’t take of his eyes from the phone. “Seung Ah is acting strange today” he said as he looked at the ceiling.