I warn you

My life as a President

 

B2ST walked inside the lot and gasped to what they saw, it have an in-door pool, a glass fountain, a pond at the back and the main attraction, the villa that is made of half glass and half cement. The group didn’t expect this kind of thing, to be living in this huge modern villa that have the whole package for them. They thought that they will be living in separate rooms in the house of Seung Ah and relax but what they don’t know is that this villa is being prepared in an hour or so!

 

“What are you waiting for? Do you want the house to melt because of your eyes?” Jiyoung asked as the whole group shook their heads and grabbed their luggage. “Aniyo! Let’s go now!” Yoseob said excited and ran with the whole group except for Doojoon. “Hyung, where are you staying?” he asked and their manager shrugged “I think two blocks apart? I have a move in paper too if you noticed.” He answered and turned his back. Doojoon smiled and went inside only to find the whole group partying already.

 

Meanwhile, Seung Ah is replying to a call from the Philippines. It is her cousin who is filming a music video there at Cebu. “Yah unni, how are you?” she said through the phone, “I’m fine my darling, how about you? Is it hot there? the temperature here is so hot!” her cousin complained and Seung Ah laughed at the silliness of her cousin “it’s not funny but by the way, I heard from the news that B2ST will be living at one of the villas at your lot… is it true?” the voice of her cousin is loud and clear from the other line “yeah, it’s true. News quickly spread here to there, what a world nowadays.” She replied and her cousin only gave her a simple ‘yes’. “Yah unni, aren’t you busy?” she asked standing up from the chair she is sitting inside the study “now that you said it, well bye. See you next week.” Her unni bid goodbye and hung up. She sighed and continued reading the book she is eager to read.

 

After an hour, she then realized that B2ST is a true beast when it comes to dorm. she panicked and decided to drive all the way to the villa.

 

As she got out of the car, she pushed the metal gate that is not locked. She then saw Kikwang who is cooking barbeque outside. “Oh ms. pre-“ “call me Seung Ah-sshi” she cut him from calling her ‘ms. president’ “Seung Ah-sshi, what are you doing here?” he sighed and asked, she looked at him with the eyes full of worries “tell your group mates that if a single dust will be felt by my own fingers, you will be back at the same dorm again. Understand? Now, where are they?” she asked and Kikwang nodded then replied, “they are at the in-door swimming pool Seung Ah-sshi,” then Seung Ah walked on the other side going to the in-door swimming pool, Kikwang just continued doing his work.

 

The group except for Kikwang are playing at the in-door pool having fun. Yoseob, Dongwoon and Hyunseung are playing water guns while Junhyung and Doojoon are relaxing at the Jacuzzi right beside the Olympic sized pool.

 

“Ahh… this is really relaxing, I hope this will last---“ “it will be if you are tidy with your surroundings. If I feel dust from the furniture I am warning you that it’s not the best idea to be tough. Although you are my famous idols and had a successful comeback, sure, I will shoo you out from this villa. From now on, I will monitor before I go home. Understand?!” Seung Ah again cut the words from another member. The group stopped and stopped from what they are doing. They bowed and Seung Ah nod her head before turning her back. “you can now return from what you are doing, but I warn you, only once that I feel and see dust, you are gong back to your old dorm. Try to have an incentive to do house chores and so.” She said and walked back to her car.