Chapter 43

My life as a President

 

“Is this the villa you’re talking about?” Hongki asked and Junhyung nodded, “How come that this lot is this huge?” he asked and Junhyung shrugged “I don’t know, just purely business is what the Hong family is thinking” Junhyung replied and Hongki nodded. “As you see, this villa has the football field on its side. She’s rich or the Hong family is rich and has many connections with other people around the world.” Junhyung said as Hongki only listened, “Do you want to swim on the pool?” he asked to Hongki as he brightened up. “You can swim as you can and have a tour around the lot. I’ll just call a tour guide” he said as Hongki nodded and stood up. Junhyung then gave him swimming trunks and called the tour guide to tour Hongki after he swim and swim. Junhyung bade goodbye and left the house. He knew that Seung Ah is already there at her house so he decided to take a visit, he just wanted to know if Seung Ah is dating Key of SHINee or not.

 

He then walked with the royal blue box with the ring inside is in his pocket. Flashbacks and pictures of what he saw earlier started to return to him as he felt the heat of the sun. As the house of Seung Ah is in the picture, he then ran to it as soon as possible he saw the stairs to the backyard garden where Seung Ah is spending her time reading. He smiled as he saw Seung Ah in the backyard with a smile, reading a book as usual and is having a quiet time. She is wearing a white summer dress and sandals; she looked beautiful in the eyes of Junhyung.

 

“Seung Ah,” he called her as he stopped on his own tracks. Seung Ah then placed her book on the end table near her and stood up. She smiled as Junhyung walked nearer to her, “what is it?” she asked as Junhyung smiled. “I just wanted to ask you that…” he then paused. She tilted her head and looked at him “about what?” she asked as he looked at her eyes. “Are you dating SHINee’s key?” he asked as she giggled. She can’t stop until it turned into a laugh. He looked at her strangely and pouted. “You’re not that cute” she said as he sighed, “No, we’re not dating. I’m just his tutor when he is in fourth year of high school” she replied as he blinked to her “really?” he asked and she nodded tearing up. She wiped her tears from her laughs and looked straightly at Junhyung.

 

After an hour of talking about key’s mistakes when he is in his fourth year of high school, Junhyung then turned the conversation into a serious one “Seung Ah,” he called her name and she looked at him. “Do you have a boyfriend?” he asked and she smiled, she looked at the pond seen and sighed. “I hope I have now” she replied as she stood up and walked nearer to the place where the pond is seen clearly and nicely. Junhyung then stood up and smiled. “Seung Ah, what are your impressions of me?” he asked and she giggled “you’re the umma of the group and you’re overprotective like you’re in the music video of ‘Beautiful’” she replied as he laughed “why are you laughing?” she asked as he stopped in front of her “It’s just funny that you’re thinking like that” he said as she nodded “I might be smart but I’m not that perfect” she said and Junhyung nodded.

 

“I have a question that I really wanted to ask to you” he said as she looked at him straightly “what is it?” she then asked with a smile. He cleared his throat and knelt down in front of her. She tilted her head and asked “why are you kneeling?” she asked as Junhyung sighed “Hong Seung Ah, can you be my girlfriend?” he asked as she gasped, her eyes widened as he pulled out a royal blue box with the ring he bought earlier. She then put her hands on his shoulders and said, “Stand up” she said as he followed what she said “Yes, I will surely be the girlfriend of yours” she replied and Junhyung widened his eyes. She nodded and looked at the ring, “Can you put the ring on my finger?” she asked as he nodded and then pushed the ring on her finger lightly. She smiled on how beautiful it is and hugged him tightly. She then said, “I am waiting for you to ask that question and finally you asked” and he giggled.