Doojoon and Seung Ah Together Pt. 1

My life as a President

It's Monday again and I am checking my schedule for today, 2011 is the best for me because it have iPad and iPhone. Apple is the best! Too much talk, I checked if the schedule of mine is packed for today but to my surprise... I have NONE. 

Perfect timing because my body hurts from the golf game last Saturday with my brother. I regret what I said to him that I pitied him from being dumped by a girl. As I am stretching my arms with a yawn, a knock from the door echoed through the office.

"Who's that?" I asked in my normal cold tone voice. "It's KBS, Ms. Hong." They said from the other side of the door. "Come in," I said as they all entered with cameras. OMG, don't say that I have a schedule for today... It will ruin my mood. "Mianhamnida Ms. Hong, you are in the new show of KBS, 'A Date with my President'." the PD, i think said as I widened my eyes. "You will be pairing up with B2ST's Yoon Doojoon, is that alright for you?" she asked as I nodded. Of course, that will raise the popularity of the group. "Kansahamnida! Please follow us!" they said as the drag me outside from my office.

As I walked with them, everyone bowed and I only smiled. Guess why is my mood like this... it's because I will be paired up with Yoon Doojoon! >.<

In the van, we chatted and shared interests like who's my ideal type in the hallyu world and I said 'none but I am still finding one.' after the 10 minute drive to their dorm we got out of the van excitedly. In the elevator, we waited for the floor and walked out as the right floor and door open. 

We are surprised that the door of the dorm is open but I didn't care I just walked in without them knowing. Junhyung and Doojoon are the only ones who are lying on the floor and the rest went to their schedules. I guess they are watching football soccer? We don't know or they are just skipping through channels.

"Anyeong Haseyo," I greeted them which made them surprised, "Oh.." the two stood up and bowed before me. 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part two will be updated tomorrow!!! :) sorry if you're waiting for nothing.... 

 

thank you for subscribing and commenting... and thanks for sharing your idea @max_woo_lin! but I changed a little of it... B2ST will not be in the show but Seun Ah and Doojoon themselves in the special of my invented dating game show: "A Date with my President". Sorry for the lame game show but the idea is daebak!