Jiyong Talks to Seung Ah

My life as a President

 

This is Jiyong’s turn, will it turn good or bad?

---------------------------------------------------

Seung Ah is looking at the files of the foreign trainees when secretary Kang entered the room.

 

“ms. president, a person filed an appointment for this lunch. The location will be at Manna Garden, as he said it’s something urgent and important. He didn’t said his name but he’s expecting you to come” he said and she looked at him “okay, any appointments than that?” she asked and he shook his head, “thank you then.” She thanked him and he left the room.

 

“aish, who could it be? Anyway, he’s lucky that I have no work except for accepting the trainee papers” she said to herself and grabbed her cellphone from her bag. She looked if there are any messages and there are none. She sighed and decided to flip through the pages of the news paper. As she scanned through it, she got bored and get the hell out of the room.

 

“aish, how can I get entertained when there is nothing to do in that office?!” she said to herself and walked to the parking lot.

 

She started the engine and drove to manna garden.

 

Meanwhile, the person who is waiting inside the restaurant is no other than Kwon Jiyong that likes to talk to Seung Ah. “what will I say to her when she enters?” he asked to himself, rubbing his hands to his lap.

 

After fifteen minutes, she entered the restaurant and quickly sat in front of Jiyong. “what do you want?” she asked, annoyed to what she saw in front of her. “I just want to say sorry to you… please, I’ll make everything fine when you come back to me” he said to her, sure to what he said. She can’t believe him “I can’t believe you, sorry but I have no time for you” she replied standing up ready to leave.

 

He grabbed her hand and suddenly kissed her, she didn’t respond to the kiss and froze. He pulled out in a minute and looked at her with pleading eyes. “no,” she breathed “I can’t love you from this point. I can’t really love you” she said and she blinked looking at the floor, “please… come back to me” he said as she walked outside and hopped on the car.

 

“Kwon Jiyong, you’re such a loser. You lost me and you want me back, such a perfectionist. I promise that we will meet if fate plays with us starting now.” she said smirking and started the engine on.