Junhyung’s treat

My life as a President

 

Okay, now… I have been noticing that there’s no Junhyung action. So here’s a Junhyung special!

-----------------------------------------------------

It’s afternoon Seung Ah still didn’t work and just rested, Doojoon is worrying and send Junhyung to the house of Seung Ah to check her. Junhyung sighed in the middle of walking and thought of her, ‘I really wish that Seung Ah-sshi will be fine’.

 

After ten minutes, he is in front of the glass doors and got in. He saw Seung Ah in the kitchen cooking something. “Seung Ah-sshi, what are you doing? Shouldn’t you be resting?” he asked and she looked at him “I’m hungry, what can I do? Are you serious? what if I will be found dead because I didn’t eat?” she asked back to him making Junhyung scratch his head. “Mianhamnida…” he apologized and she sighed “it’s okay Junhyung-sshi” she said and Junhyung went to her side, “what are you cooking Seung Ah-sshi?” he asked, she smiled “it’s porridge… again” then they laughed.

 

“again? Aish, just screw that Seung Ah-sshi. Let’s go, we’ll eat outside.” He offered and Seung Ah shook her head, “I don’t want,” she replied still cooking porridge “aish, let’s go now” he said putting the electric stove off and grabbing her hand upstairs. “yah, what are you doing?!” she asked and Junhyung stopped. He looked at the whole room and gasped.

 

“full of glass…” he muttered but Seung Ah heard it “yeah, glass. So what now? shoo, I’ll change” she said in proud tone “Oh-Kay” he said and went downstairs.

 

After a minute, she went downstairs with a dress, a coat, pumps and a channel bag. “is this okay?” she asked the watching Junhyung “it’s fine,” he gave her thumbs up with a smile. He grabbed the remote control and turned off the TV. He got up and waited for Seung Ah to walk in his direction, “Seung Ah-sshi, don’t expect a dinner at a restaurant” he joked to her.

 

“as if I am expecting one” she smiled and walked outside “aren’t you going to lock the doors?” he asked and she shrugged “it have an alarm and auto-lock” she replied and walked to her car. “do you know how to drive Junhyung-sshi?” she asked and Junhyung shook his head “you should have a car,” she said starting the engine. Junhyung sat on the passenger’s seat.

 

“where are we going?” she asked to him “Hongdae…” he said hesitating “okay,” she said and drove to Hongdae.

 

From the residence to Hongdae, it takes twenty minutes of driving. Junhyung fell asleep while Seung Ah drive to the place they will go. She thought that this is the first step in forgetting Jiyong.

 

After the twenty minute drive, she shove lightly Junhyung. “Junhyung-sshi wake up” she said and Junhyung woke up “where are we?” he asked rubbing his left eye “we’re at Hongdae” she replied as he yawned and stopped rubbing his eyes. “let’s go now” he said energized as he got out of the car. She grabbed her bag beside her and got out too. “so where are we going first?” she asked and Junhyung grabbed her hand “to food stalls, where would it be?” he replied so that means he’s not joking earlier “so you’re not joking earlier?” she asked and he shook his head “no, wae?” he replied and smiled “don’t say that you didn’t even had street foods like this?” he asked and she shook her head, ashamed. “I never tasted those or even bought,” she replied and he laughed

 

He dragged her to one of the stalls selling street foods. “are you sure that you will feed me this?” she asked to him and he nodded his head “it’s better than restaurant foods.” He said and she’s still hesitating to have one. “I’m sure that you will like it once you’ve tasted this” he made sure and she trusted him.

 

As he ordered Tteokbokki* and Soondae*, she looked at those and gulped not so loud. “yah, you should try these” he said as he get the container and stuck the toothpick to the Tteokbokki. They sat on the nearest table and Junhyung smiled, “ah” he said opening his mouth and feeding one to Seung Ah. She hesitatingly opened and chewed the food. She looked at him and he asked “is it good?” and she nodded in response.

 

“I regret that I missed a food like this.” She said and they laughed.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry but short update!! I’m busy nowadays!